Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:29 pm

Orion smirked kissing chuckling.

Callisto smirked kissing him and moving down his body.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Nikkita moaned bucking her hips against his
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Nexus groaned and let her breast go with a pop and focused on giving Nikkita long and hard strokes.

Leona smirked kissing Orion feeling his chest.

Aridonis smirked down at Callisto watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:43 pm

Orion smirked kissing her before moving down her body covering her in kisses.

Callisto smirked kissing her abs before moving down and teasing his member's tip with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:57 pm

Leona smiled giggling softly watching him as she squirmed softly, biting her lip.

Aridonis groaned a bit smirking down at Callisto running a couple of fingers through her long blonde hair.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:41 pm

"You might have to watch out for becoming trapped and falling helplessly at my feet. If I were any other woman I would walk all over you. Because I am different I know much could be achieved with you kneeling before me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:01 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona smiled giggling softly watching him as she squirmed softly, biting her lip.

Aridonis groaned a bit smirking down at Callisto running a couple of fingers through her long blonde hair.

Orion smiled up at her kissing down to her mound before avoiding her pussy and kissing her inner thighs.

Callisto smirked licking the head and then running her tongue down his shaft.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:04 am

Leona moaned softly and smirked down at him spreading her legs a bit further. "Oh I see how it is..."

Aridonis groaned watching her with a smirk. "So naughty..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:36 am

Orion smirked and chuckled. "Building anticipation my vixen." He said kissing her other thigh.

Callisto smirked stroking him as she licked his sack."Mmmm."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:45 am

"Of course...", Leona smirked down at him moaning softly.

Aridonis groaned smirking down at her kneading her shoulder comfortly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:55 am

Orion smirked and kissed her thigh before going right at her clit flicking and licking it.

Callisto smirked sucking on his balls as she stroked him hard.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:09 am

Leona moaned louder and arched her back slightly as she felt his tongue on her clit. "Mmm yes..."

Aridonis groaned. "You little tease... what torture...", he grinned down at her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:24 am

Orion smirked laving at her clit with his tongue as he rubbed her folds.

Callisto smirked popping his sack free and licking up his full length again. "Mmmm."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:31 am

Leona moaned running her fingers through his hair leaning her head back. "Oh yes..."

Aridonis groaned smirking at Callisto throbbing painfully at her wonderful servicing skills. "Holy fuck..."

(Back later, I imagine. Watching Blade Runner Uncut)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:42 am

(Nice nice!)

Orion smirked sucking on her clit hungrily rubbing his fingers against her folds.

Callisto smirked stroking him before womping down hungrily on his cock slurping and sucking on his cock like a pro.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:23 am

Leona moaned gripping his hair grinding against his mouth. "Oh fuck yes, Orion! Mmm...!"

Aridonis groaned deeply gripping her strawberry blonde hair bucking up against her talented mouth loving the warmth and wetness. "Fuck yes!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:36 am

Orion smirked moving down snaking his tongue inside her.

Callisto smirked sucking on him hard bobbing her head up and down as she fondled his balls.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:49 am

Leona moans got louder and she bucked her hips up as she felt his tongue sneak inside her. "Yes, get that tongue in there..."

"Fuck yeah, Callisto... such a talented cock sucker... God, you look gorgeous", Aridonis growled with pleasure watching her intently.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:55 am

Orion smirked snaking it in and out of her hungrily working it against her spot.

Callisto grinned and winked at him as she sucked on his cock whorishly working him deep into her throat.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:05 am

"Oh fuck yes, Orion... Yes... I love it when you eat my pussy... it feels so gooood...", Leona panted softly with pleasure her chest heaving.

Aridonis groaned loudly leaning his head back. "Gaaah, fuck... I fucking knew it... you love it...", he teased as sat up a bit more, reaching around to rub her ass to rub her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:14 am

Orion smirked rubbing her clit as he slid his tongue in and out of her delicious pussy like a starved man.

Callisto smirked deepthroating him as she sucked on him hard squeezing his balls as she moved back against his hand.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:20 am

Leona moaned loudly gasping for air as she built up toward her next climax grinding against his face. "Yessss..."

Aridonis groaned slowly building up to his release thanks to Callisto's wicked mouth bucking up into it as he plunged a couple of fingers inside of her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:55 am

Orion smirked nuzzling her as worked his tongue against her spot and rubbed her clit furiously.

Callisto moaned around his cock as she slurped on him hungrily, drooling as she forced him into the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:16 am

"Fuck yes" Nikkita screamed

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Nexus groaned raising her hips up off the bed taking her legs over his shoulders, pounding her senseless.

"Fuck yes, eat me baby... Make me cum...", Leona moaned loudly grinding her moist pussy against his tongue urgently pinching one of her large tits, on the verge.

Aridonis groaned deeply about to blow plunging his fingers in and out of her slick pussy, bucking up against her throat. "Fuck, Callisto!!!", he growled with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next