Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:12 am

"I see armies rising against one another, temples to the old gods burning to ash, I see gods battling gods and I see the gods dieing powerless at the hands of mortals."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:25 am

"I have a hard time believing that.", Nexus said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:35 am

"You asked what I see and refuse to believe what I speak" Pythia said "it is not my help that you seek or my visions of the future but reassurance that what you have done will be seen in history as a good thing."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 am

"You misheard me. Such a vision is difficult for me to see as it has never happened before. It is unheard of.", Nexus said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:09 am

"Then I am confused, what is it you want of me?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Alea headed into the fog that was at the entrance to the underworld, and heading further in she was nervous, keeping her eyes to the ground. Different spirits came from the walls to investigate, after all they had a new person that would keep their place looked after. Some even looked at them wondering why they weren't dead themselves.

Further and further in, they came to a river. Alea didn't hesistate to climb aboard, not all boats went to the right winding down to the depths of a cold place. She had ventured into the Elysium Fields before, but her mother dwells on the outside, not wanting to enter. Therefore Alea wasn't sure what laid beyond the entrance.

As the boat headed along, Alea gazed back briefly at Apollonis before staring down at the water.

"I believe she looked directly through me, sir..." came a voice alongside Apollonis, a voice that Alea didn't hear.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:33 pm

"Most pay the ferryman to carry them through the underworld. I am one of the few that does not" Apollonis said "but she, she is a grieving mother carrying her child" he paused shaking his head before correcting himself "our child to his final resting place. She does not need to be reminded of her task."

(changing it, Apollonis will no longer be ruler of the Underworld. He will be the god of the hunt. Demetrios will be ruler of the underworld)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:12 am

prydeman wrote:

"We want to know if either mortals and Gods can co exist, or if we can leave mortal's in care for this world we live in."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:34 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"Enough about whatever the mortal's might do.", Nexus said.

Aridonis did the same.

"Exactly what I thought...", Leona giggled softly smirking as she gave her neck a soft little lick with her tongue, massaging her sides.

Callisto smirked. "Mhm..." She said nibbling on Leona's ear as she ran her hands up her front.

Orion took a drink of his wine, watching intently.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 am

ShineyMan wrote:
prydeman wrote:

"We want to know if either mortals and Gods can co exist, or if we can leave mortal's in care for this world we live in."

"For a time they will co exist but there will come a day when the mortals will replace the gods with ideas."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:57 am

"I see."; Nexus said.

Leona moaned softly and leaned her head a bit to the side parting her lips softly as she gasped, running her hands up Callisto's thighs and beneath her dress.

Aridonis leaned forward almost looking like he was pondering.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:11 am

Callisto smirked and moaned softly squeezing her breasts and licking along her earlobe.

Orion sat back watching.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:22 am

"I have to admit to being rather excited...", Leona whispered to Callisto with a soft smirk kneading her thighs, moving her legs up.

Aridonis half smirked watching.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:32 am

"Me too..." Callisto whispered back before kissing her neck softly.

Orion smirked drinking his wine.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:49 am

Leona smirked and turned her head capturing Callisto's lips with her own, kissing her fiercely.

Aridonis grinned and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:58 am

Callisto smirked kissing her back heatedly, fondling Leona's large breasts.

Orion sat up a bit and refilled his wine.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:23 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"I see."; Nexus said.

Leona moaned softly and leaned her head a bit to the side parting her lips softly as she gasped, running her hands up Callisto's thighs and beneath her dress.

Aridonis leaned forward almost looking like he was pondering.

"The co existance will not come easily though" Pythia said "many mortals are accepting the changes you have initiated but there are still those that prefer the old ways and even some that wish for the death of all gods. You will want to prevent that last one."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:48 am

"I know..." The young man said sadly, "and that is why I have managed to change things to help her a bit."

Alea turned to Apollonis hearing him talk aloud, and then she saw the man as he transformed with a glow. Apollo smiled to her.

"What's going on?"
"I have found many relations of yours, to help take the child through the gates. They agree that this is enough to give them reason to pass on. I've seen a future where this child isn't the last. Many children of Apollo..."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:52 am

Apollonis smiled at Alea as they passed through the gates. He nodded at Demetrios who had been waiting for them to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Alea climbed out as they reached the shore and headed up to greet Demetrios. She looked around quietly but in silent awe. a butterfly flew past her and she turned watching it fly off. The grass was greener than she had ever seen.

"It's not like the rest of this place."
"This is the Elysium Fields... heroes and people of pure heart are allowed to enter into Elysium," Apollo replied stepping out to stand beside her.
"What is Elysium? Is it beautiful like this?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:09 pm

"It is the part of the underworld reserved for children of the gods, heroes and those deemed worthy" Demetrios said "it is a beautiful place where those that dwell are allowed to indulge in whatever they desire. You child will be cared for here and live out his afterlife in peace and happines."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:16 pm

"But its not even a child... its just a thing... live out its days as a ugly undeveloped thing?!" Alea replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:31 pm

"This is the child of gods" Demetrios said "what you saw in the box was, to you, an ugly unborn thing. That is what your mortal half was telling you but to Apollonis and myself it is a beautiful young god."
"Why do you think I have been refering to our child as him" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:52 pm

"You don't expect me to..." Alea said horrified, "I've seen it once... can't you just take the box and all?"

Arms went around her and pulled her hands roughly, causing the box to fall from her hands to the ground and the lid opened. Alea closed her eyes and the person behind her, held her in their arms tightly.
"Open your eyes, daughter... please its okay."
"I will never open my eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Apollonis reached down picking up the child holding him in his arms "Alea you must look. He has your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next