Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:06 pm

"Yeah, not my problem" Tyranus said "Can somebody give me a lift back to Argos."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:13 am

"I need to report this.", Nexus said
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:16 am

"Alright then I guess you can give me a lift home." Tyrannus said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:25 am

"Very well. If you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:42 am

"Yeah, let's go"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:51 am

Nexus teleported them.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 am

"why does everyone blame me for wanting things to remain the same? It was less complicated and we knew our place? They take things that don't belong to them then wonder why consequences have big impacts.

There will be other temples in this place and people will worship others gods. Cities will fall and be rebuilt. Does anything remain te same?"

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:31 am

Orion sat on the throne in Olympus talking with Lysander.

"Yes sir, it seems temples throughout all of Greece are seeing this...only in Sparta have there been no riots and we believe that to be only due to the presence of the Iron Legion there."

Orion sighed and sat back. "I had feared this..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 am

"I'm sorry I don't understand" Xander said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:09 pm

Apollaine walked with him after healing the wound given to her, she was tired though, something her healing powers couldn't mend, "I know that I look upon the world with such youthful eyes, and I have so many questions.

After my father's death, Artemis just took off... no one knows what's happened to her and I'm so hurt. Besides my father, I spent most of time learning from her before they paired me with Apollonis to learn combat. She just left without a single word, and it makes me feel unimportant.

About Orion, I don't believe what he speaks about he will adhere to. Treating us all as equals is great, but I've got a horrible feeling that later down the track he will end up wanting to rope us in under his hand and have us bend to his will. From what I've seen men enjoy being the prime controller, they don't like to share.

And as for my comment about Troy, wasn't that war pointless? Dragging two massive countries to war over what? A woman? I cannot believe the gods edged this one on. They wanted this to happen, and I do not understand why causing a war would be so wonderful and exciting. And look now, where Troy once stood they're building another. Haven't they learnt anything?

Then I look at this situation with Alea and Apollonis, they are my siblings and neither will accept my words of warning. The amulet is Hecate's special ruby stone, it has the power to protect her from the worst of things, but it will fail to provide assistance if Alea uses dark magic to defend herself. And now the amulet is really attacking because Alea enjoys using it all the time. She doesn't think and just resorts to it."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:48 pm

"I'm sorry I still don't understand" Xander said

"Hecate" Apollonis shouted calling for the old witch
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Apollaine looked sideways at him, "I don't expect you to understand Xander, but just understand that I don't understand anything any more. I was created but the reason, the purpose I do not understand. Why now? I look at the world and I don't like its ugly forms. The reasons why we hurt one another."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The goddess of magic appeared through mist as if she had been there the whole time but she hadn't. Her dark rimmed eyes studied him before she would speak.

"You address me in a tone of anger, Apollonis... yet you know about the rules of the gifts I hand out," she said to him without any hint of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:44 pm

"The world has always been a dark place" Xander said

"I don't care for your riddles and trickery old crone" Apollonios said "things have changed now. The time of the primordials, titans and olympians is over; that includes you. Orion rules the skies, Aridonis rules the waters and I rule the earth and all things beneath it. That includes the place you call home. You can take this however you want, an order or a request, but you will remove whatever spell you have cast on that amulet you gave Alea."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:41 pm

"I just want to be more than a convenience for someone," Apollaine replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I have a no-return policy, besides she doesn't need me to do anything. The amulet is a tricky thing, it burns the wearer and increases their power, if they use it for evil and greedy purposes, but if they use it for a good deed, it intensifies their powers by an extraordinary amount and gives them bliss. She can easily be rid of it, she just has to admit that she doesn't like what it does to her and remove it. There's the catch, she's so far gone, she would burn for her powers to be the best there is. Better than my own. When she was a child the amulet was placed on her to give her a chance of a childhood away from magic, so she wouldn't learn its bad ways. That changed when she reached the age of womanhood. And she's facing the same future of her mother... to burn her path to hell."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:55 pm

"Then that leaves me at bit of a crossroads" Apollonios said "if she burns her way to hell she will be with me but am I selfish enough to take her anyway I can have her. The old me would say let her burn, I'll still have her but I've changed. I will not let her burn and you will help me make sure that doesn't happen. You will show her how to use her powers."

"You are more than a convenience to me" Xander said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 pm

"But you are indebted to me because you feel you must," Apollaine replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No... she would think we are stopping her, and she would only take off where we could never find her. That might be a good thing, but she would use her powers and be on the run from you. There is one thing I did do with the amulet though Apollonis. A guarantee if you'd like that you won't have her dead. When the wearer has pushed themselves to the last of their magic, and it has burned them the amulet will heal only if in the final moments the wearer promises to change. The amulet will break open and restore life. However, if she lies the amulet will take her life, burning a hole through the heart.

I am sorry Apollonis, it was the bargain I made to Apollo. It was me who saved the baby at his request from the fires of the volcano, but I wanted to have revenge on him for letting her mother die. He could've saved them both, he had the opportunity but he only had concerns for her. The child he wanted so much, so desired. I warned him that this was a witch's daughter, she was foreseen to take the same path, but he was certain it wouldn't be that way. So I created the amulet to ensure that if she changed, she would not harm mortals for her moments of rage. The goddess of justice was pleased.

So Apollonis, while it might be hard, would you be prepared to challenge her to use all her magic? You will need to drive it right out of her, be cruel and tell her she's not good enough to hold that level. You will have to use these harsh words, cause when she goes down, she will beg you for forgiveness thinking that she had turned everyone away. This will also mean keeping your kind and caring sister out of the way. You will require her help afterwards, and she will be all too happy to help, Apollonis. There's a reason why you two cannot be close to one another, you are opposite, created to be the dark and light of one another. But she still and will always feel your pain, as have you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Leona looked down from mount Olympus.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 am

She went to the council room. "Things have started to quiet down."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:11 am

"Have they?" Orion asked. "Good...I didn't want another war to break out between the mortals."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:13 am

"It's to be expected, Orion. They'll learn eventually.", Leona said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:15 am

"I hope...I was more afraid that some of us may attack the mortals as well." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:17 am

"I'm sure none of us wants to suffer another war.", Leona said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:17 am

"I'd hope so, even I the God of War have had my fill of it." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:22 am

Leona smiled a bit. "I believe you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 am

Orion smiled and sat down. "I think you're the only one." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next