Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:22 am

Aridonis entered the council room with Callisto.

Leona sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 am

Orion stood seeing them enter.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:37 am

"Orion.", Aridonis nodded as he went over to the table.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 pm

"Brother." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:04 am

"As you wish.", Aridonis said. "Whom else are we expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:59 am

Gaia stood in the back with Nikkita

Apollonis walked into the confrence room with Alea

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:02 am

"Everyone." Orion said. "This concerns all."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:35 am

Nexus stood in the back as well.

"Alright.", Aridonis said and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:41 am

Xander stood outside with Tyranus as Apollaine and Demetrios joined the others.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:45 am

Orion looked around seeing everyone. "Please come and sit at the table." He said taking his seat, at the right of the head. "Gaia, if you would honor us with taking the head of the table. Your wisdom would be most welcome."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:47 am

Aridonis shot his brother a questioning glance as he invited Gaia to take the head seat.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:50 am

Orion looked over at Aridonis. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:53 am

Aridonis shook his head and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:03 am

"No, I think I will remain here" Gaia said "my time is up, it is your time now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:11 am

Orion shook his head. "It isn't my time. It's ours. We have a chance here...a chance to make the world a better place. We can stop the fighting today. We've won a hard earned victory...and now it's time to figure out where to move next. I will not make the same choice that Zeus did. I will not become a tyrant...I do not want to sit on that throne." He said standing up. "I started this war...I fought it for my own selfish reasons but as it raged my motives changed...not for personal vengeance but for the men I had dragged into it. I saw them fight and die and I came to know my soldiers and my people. They earned their right to freedom and to live in a just world where the Gods did not abuse them. So here today I am giving up my claim to Olympus. I shall leave my Golden Legion here to protect it but I will return to Sparta and live with my people as the God of War...I would like us to nominate a leader from among us to serve for a time."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:28 am

(so who will be the leader, thought it was going to be orion)

"I'd like to remove myself from nomination" Apollonis said "though I doubt any of you had me in mind. Instead, if there are no arguments, I'd like to take over as keeper of the underworld. Someone must oversee the dead."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:30 am

(He wants to have a leader elected from among them rather than him just take over. If they vote for him then he'll do it.)

Orion nodded. "Indeed, the dead need a Shepard."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:39 am

"I already have a task.", Nexus said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 am

"Well I nominate you" Alea said looking at Orion "You lead them through this war already why not into the future."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:37 am

"If they want me to lead, I will. I want us to choose." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Apollaine looked around the table before standing, "My friends, our actions have changed so much. History has just turned a page that will forever change the world. We were not born to live a man's life, but to be the stuff of future memory. This is our chance. To not make the mistakes that gods before us have done, and believe that no one is above or below us. Gods are capable of meeting their end, that is what we have learned from the battle.

So, I choose whoever can say that they will lead, not rule, Olympus and view us other gods as equals, not adversaries or lesser gods- to unite all gods... not to serve the vanity of a single king god. I cannot make a decision until I am convinced that you don't desire the world for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:18 pm

"Leave it to my sister to turn this into some romantic fantasy dream world" Apollonis sighed "It doesn't matter what is said or what actions any of us do to prove to you that we don't want rule over anyone there will always be the possibility that the position of leader swells our heads making us suspicious, jealous and paranoid of others around us. I don't know if any one of us here can say with absolute certainty that we will not take the temporary role of leadership and turn it into a possition of total dominance over the rest of our fellow gods. For that reason I'm going to go with Alea and select Orion. He has lead us through this war, this idea of choosing a leader over all of us is his and I feel it should be he that leads us into this new age."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:12 pm

"Then I guess it's settled. As I'd predicted.", Aridonis said standing up from his chair. "As our reasons for being here was only to serve as witnesses to this 'election', then I will take my leave, for I consider my duty to have been fulfilled.", he said and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:26 pm

"Aridonis..." Callisto said getting up.

Orion stood up. "Then you lead us Aridonis. Come if you hate me so take the damn throne for yourself or nominate another. I'll not lead unless it is unanimous."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm

"Take the vote as you will. Unless you wish for an eternal vacancy to the throne. The matter of leading is trivial to me.", Aridonis said leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next