Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:11 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus smiled and kneaded Nikkita's breast's together as he grinded up into her.

Aridonis groaned and smirked up at her slapping her ass again roughly, hammering up into her relentlessly.

Leona moaned softly and smirked down at Orion. "mmm..."

"Can't get enough can you" Nikkita smirked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:25 pm

"Hello... and what are you staring at?" Alea asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 pm

"The most beautiful sight in the world" Apollonis smirked

Xander sat watching Apollaine, keeping a close eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:50 pm

"Very good... I happen to be a sucker for sweet words," Alea smiled, "So am I fitting for a man of power and strength?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apollaine looked over and blushed before crossing over to him.

"Those men... they know they're dying and I've offered to give them anything they want. Take them back to their people... but they all said to me that just to have me hold onto their hands during their last moments is enough. I almost expect them to be afraid of death, but their courage to the end is astonishing."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:22 pm

"More than fitting" Apollonis smiled

"You do them a great service to comfort them." Xander said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:46 pm

"Then again, words are only words... you'll have to see if you fit," Alea teased.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apollaine looked around sad, "There's more I could do, but the priests tell me that to get the plants I need... its too dangerous. Then again, they forget I am a goddess..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:51 pm

"We will" Apollonis smirked taking his hands to her hips leaning in to kiss her

"You are a godess" Xander said "could you not just heal them like you did for me?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:10 pm

"You only had cuts and injuries. As you can see, I couldn't heal your broken arm, bones need healing themselves," she looked down at his arm, "But it doesn't hurt much does it? For those others, they have had themselves cut and their internal organs severed. The priests insist on prolonging their deaths, but they plead to me to end it quickly, so I have pretended to make them sleep, and claimed they passed while sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:18 pm

"Yes, my arm is healing fine" Xander said "and I'm sure they are greatful for what you've done for them."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:42 am

Venom551 wrote:
Callisto smirked kissing him back taking her arms around his neck.

Orion smirked and slapped her ass hard as he snaked his tongue in and out of her.

Aridonis smirked kissing Callisto heatedly, his strong hands squeezing her bottom roughly.

Leona cried out softly on the verge of cumming, smiling widely. "FUCK YES!"

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus smiled and kneaded Nikkita's breast's together as he grinded up into her.

Aridonis groaned and smirked up at her slapping her ass again roughly, hammering up into her relentlessly.

Leona moaned softly and smirked down at Orion. "mmm..."

"Can't get enough can you" Nikkita smirked

Nexus smirked at Nikkita mashing her breasts' together. "Can't get enough of you, either."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:51 am

Callisto smirked kissing him back as she moved against him.

Orion smirked rubbing her clit again as he worked his tongue around inside her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 am

Aridonis smirked kissing Callisto spreading her cheeks before teasing her rosebud with his finger.

Leona moaned loudly and arched her back cumming, her juices flowing as she moved against his tongue.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:11 am

Callisto smirked kissing him. "Mmmm...."

Orion smirked and worked her through her climax, licking her juices up greedily.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:21 am

"My Queen approves...", Aridonis smirked kissing her slowly inserting his finger through her backdoor.

Leona moaned and panted, her body relaxing as she came a bit more. "Oh yes..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 am

Callisto moaned and smirked. "Oh yes..." She said moving against him.

Orion smiled and licked her clean, lapping her juices up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:40 am

Aridonis groaned smirking as she moved ontop of him. "She's ever so naughty because of it...", he grinned, pushing in another finger.

"That was heavenly...", Leona panted with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:51 am

Callisto moaned and smirked at him. "Your fault...."

Orion smiled up at her wiping his chin. "Delicious too."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:06 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus smirked at Nikkita mashing her breasts' together. "Can't get enough of you, either."

Nikkita moaned leaning back against him
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:16 pm

"It seems I don't need to use magic to create a magical setting," Alea smiled taking her hands around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:22 pm

"Where ever you are is magical"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:42 pm

"I do believe I am being seduced by your words... a woman like me should be a little more careful," Alea replied moving in close.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:53 pm

"A woman like you should" Apollonis said "but any man would be a fool to let you go,"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:56 pm

"Well, you must be trying to tell the world you're not the fool cause you've got me rather tightly," Alea said giving him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Apollonis smiled returning the kiss pulling her in closer
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Callisto moaned and smirked at him. "Your fault...."

Orion smiled up at her wiping his chin. "Delicious too."

"My fault, huh?", Aridonis smirked giving her rear a slap as he thrusted up into her.

Leona moaned and smiled down at him. "C'mere..."

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:

Nikkita moaned leaning back against him

Nexus thrusted up into her hard and deep kissing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next