Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:59 am

"Not yet." Kara smiled. "Waited for you."

"Money isn't an issue." Rachel smiled walking with him to the command center.

Chris smirked and groaned thrusting into her hard and rough, hammering her spot.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:06 am

Arthur smiled and kissed her on the head.

Erica moaned loudly getting closer to her release as Chris pounded into her. "FUck yes!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:15 am

"So I've been told" Dover said "sounds like your boss has things under control here though so why call me?"

"Alright then" Keith smiled looking over the menu.

"Now, where were you taking me for lunch?" Jill asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 am

Rachel smiled. "Doesn't have to do with the situation in Azania."

Kara smiled signaling the waitress.

Chris groaned and smirked getting close to his own release as he kept up his pace, leaning down and capturing her nipple in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:31 am

"I was thinking the restaurant over there by the water.", Arthur said.

"Oh fuck yes, Chris... pound me... harder...", Erica moaned on the verge of cumming running her fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:35 am

Chris groaned and smirked thrusting into her harder and deeper, hammering her spot about to explode himself.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:45 am

Erica let out a soft cry of pleasure cumming hard around his cock, her slick walls tightening.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:53 am

"Okay then" Dover said following her.

"Looks like a good place to eat" Jill said

Keith put in his order
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:03 am

Chris groaned and smiled thrusting hard and fast into her as he fired his load, filling her up.

Rachel led him into the command center. "Hey boss, Roanoke is here."

James looked over and walked over. "Dover, glad you make it."

Kara smiled and ordered some pasta.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 am

"I did sneak a peek at some of the travelling guide pamphlets, and they recommended it. It's got a nice view, too!"

Erica moaned loudly leaning her head back still cumming around his cock, feeling him fire. "Yesss..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:41 am

"We'll see how glad you are when the job is done" Dover said "so what is it?"

"I'll bet" Jill smiled at him

"You still haven't told me what you have planned after this" Keith told her "any way I could get a hint?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:48 am

"I need you to come with me on a job." James said. "Madripoor has been taken over by a terror group calling themselves the Paradise Lost Army. They captured Spider-Woman and Wolverine when SHIELD sent them in to retake Madripoor. Now they're holding them hostage and threatening the nuclear destruction of Madripoor if there is any outside interference. I know you know Madripoor like the back of your hand so any help would be greatly appreciated and well compensated."

Kara smiled at him. "Just be on your best behavior."

Chris groaned and smiled thrusting into her as he fired some more. "Oh fuck yes..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:14 am

"I think I can do that" Keith smiled

"Normally I'd turn this job down, Madripoor has way of handling it's own problems but since the pint sized Canuck is involved I'll give you a hand." Dover smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:25 am

James smiled. "I almost turned it down too, but I've got a soft spot for damsels in distress."

Kara smiled at him. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:47 am

"Right well when do we leave" Dove asked

Keith sipped his water waiting for thier food
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:13 am

"Just as soon as our plane is fueled and ready to go." James said.

"So how was it today?" Kara asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:37 am

"Not bad, lot of reports to go through" Keith said "what about you?"

"Good, can't wait to see the look on Jimmy's face when he sees me rescuing his ass" Dover smiled "again."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 am

"Another boring day at the embassy. Latveria and the EU are still on shaky terms." Kara shrugged.

James chuckled. "I don't think he likes either of us."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:41 am

"I know, that's why I'm going to enjoy this" Dover grinned

"Sorry to hear that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:47 am

James chuckled. "Well I'll show ya the intel SHIELD gave me on the PLA." He said heading to his office.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:53 am

"Can't be any different then any other military group trying to take over Madripoor" Dover shrugged

"Anything I can do to help ease tensions?" Keith asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:57 am

"They've got a mix of high and low tech arms and seem to be pretty well trained." James said. "Also there's a man there called Null. He took out the little furball and Spider-Woman by himself."

"Kill the EU president?" Kara joked. "Nah that'd just blow up even more."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 am

"Well we could orchestrate a coo or something" Keith shrugged

"I'm not impressed" Dover said "I know he claims to be 'the best at what he does' but someone had to teach him all that stuff so there is bound to be somebody better out there."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:32 am

"Could hire James to kill em all?" Kara asked. "Hear about what the MSF did in Azania?"

James nodded. "Yeah, but taking him and Spider-Woman down at the same time means we're at least dealing with someone who knows what they're doing."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 am

"I'll judge that when I see it" Dover said

"I did hear about it" Keith said "I'm happy for him. Just wish he would've taken up my offer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next