Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:19 pm

Kara smiled and followed him.

---

Iron Man looked in at Talbot sitting in his cell.

"So, what's going to happen to Talbot Enterprises?" Iron Man asked.

"Ever the business man." Robert Hudson, the Director of Central Intelligence said walking up behind him. "The CIA will be taking control of all of Talbot Enterprises and it's assets and folding it into DARPA. His PMC will most likely be disbanded or sold off."

"I see." Iron Man said. "DARPA will be getting a lot of new toys then..."

Robert Hudson simply smiled. "Yes they will."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 pm

Keith opened the door to his apartment when they got there "Make yourself at home. The shower is at the end of the hall and the guest room is on the left."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:46 pm

"Shower sounds awesome right now." Kara said heading down the hall.

(Gonna go ahead and to the two year jump soon.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm

(was going to ask when you wanted to do that)

"I'll get the food started."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 pm

"Alright." Kara smiled heading into the bathroom.

Two Years Later...

Azania

James sat back lighting a cigar as "Fortunate Son" by Clearance Clearwater Revival played loudly over the sounds of the helicopter blades. He looked out and smiled down at the land, the MSF was mopping up what was left of the Azanian Army.

The Helicopter landed and he got off looking over as Rachel Mara walked over. "Hey boss, I've got a message for you."

"Yeah?" James asked. "From who?"

"SHIELD." She said. "They want to hire us."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Keith sat in his office working on some paperwork.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:35 pm

James shut off his communicator and sat down. "Madripoor..." He said rubbing his forehead. "Rachel, get me the contact information for a mercenary named Dover Roanoke."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:53 pm

(Keith is a Col. now dating Kara, jill and arthur are married, Janelle and William crazy super villians- think thats what we worked out)

Keith looked up at the clock "Damn, 'm going to be late."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:32 pm

(Yeah)

Kara was getting ready to head out to meet Keith.

James tried to contact Dover.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Keith hurried out of his office to change

"This is Dover, what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:38 pm

"This is James Miller, I'd like to make you an offer." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:56 pm

"Why else would you be calling me" Dover said "What do you need?"

Keith tried giving Kara a call.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:55 am

"Come to the MSF Base in Azania and I'll fill ya in. Don't worry money will be good."

Kara picked up. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:43 am

(time skip?)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:55 am

"Better be" Dover said "I'll be on the next flight."

"Hey, uhm, I'm gonna be a little late" Keith said apologectically "I got wrapped up in some reports and am just now leaving."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:34 pm

(Yep)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:31 am

(Yeah, we did the two year jump)

"I know." Kara said. "I went ahead and made the reservations for later. I'm just getting ready too."

"See you then." James said hanging up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am

Arthur walked over to Jill by the large pool outside and handed her a soda. They were spending time together on their honeymoon.

Erica jumped off a truck after a mission and looked back at Chris. "Did you see that headshot? DID YOU SEE IT? It was spectacular, almost cinematic...!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:26 am

"I keep expecting something to happen" Jill said "a phone call from Keith or a visit from some foe we took down."

Keith smiled "See I knew there was a reason I liked you."

"We'll see, but I doubt it" Dover said after hanging up "Yes I know we have an agreement but this may not be one of those missions. If it's not we'll go on a hunting trip afterwards and you can cut loose all you want."

(I think I'm going to go with an arrangement with the symbiot as to how Dover is able to keep it in check)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:34 am

"Try and relax for a bit instead, Jill. Don't think about it. See it as a lucky break!", Arthur said sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:25 am

Jill smiled leaning against him. "It us a lovely view"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:32 am

"Yes, it's beautiful from here.", Arthur smiled down at her, taking his arm around Jill's waist.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:42 am

"So what's on the agenda for today?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:44 am

"We could head down town first or go to one of the restaurants by the beach first and then visit the museum later.", Arthur told her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 am

"I think the beach sounds good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next