Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:58 am

Bat-Girl walks over to the consoles and runs her hand over the buttons. "Gi'me a few minutes and I can figure out how to hack this bad boy...maybe."

"Perhaps it would give us insight as to what Brainiac is planning."

"I'm pretty sure he's planning to bottle our cities and blow up the sun," Bat-Girl says, resting her hands on the control panels. "But this could potentially give us insight on how to stop him. After all, he's probably assimilated enough to be able to take on even Blue Boy, here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:05 am

Superman looked up at the compound. "He's planning to bottle up our cities with Lazarus Compound?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:14 am

"No, THAT part is worrying me. He's already virtually immortal. What does he need the stuff for?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 am

"Whatever it is we have to stop him." Superman said. "Think you can find anything on why he has it? Especially in that quantity."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 am

"I'm not going to break the glass or anything" Morninstar said looking back at them "
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 pm

"Good. Last thing we need is lazarus compound around our feet...", Batman says over to the control panel next to Bat-Girl. "How about the two best hackers give it a shot?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:17 pm

"Let's have at it," Bat-Girl says, beginning to hack the alien comuters as best she can.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:34 pm

Batman's fingers got to work typing in a blur next to Bat-Girl's. "Here, try this combination, it got me past the disguise code he set up."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:44 pm

"Disguise code's the easy part. The defensive walls are way more heavily fortified than anything on Earth. Shouldn't take TOO long but it's a tedious little bugger," Bat-Girl retorts. "This combination should get you through that hidden firewall you're probably about to reach."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:05 pm

"Yup, past it. There's three decrypting locks and a subsequent re-route program countering any advances... Let me guess, past that?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:43 pm

"Shucks, you know me so well. Looks like you'll have to take care of that last firewall. I'll keep that ghost program off you."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:03 pm

"No need to, I'm all done.", Batman says as the large screen infront of them lit up and displayed prints and complicated designs for...

"A suit?", Manhunter says.

"No. A body.", Batman murmurs as something starts to emerge from ontop of the large tube of green lazarus compound, steam rising off the looming figure.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:06 am

Bat-Girl looks up as a brainiac techno-organic shell emerges and looms over them all. "Hoo boy," she says. "Someone's been drinking their milk."

"Is this truly Brainiac or simply one of his shells?" Wonder Woman says.

"Does it matter?" Bat-Girl says.

"So...after many a decade, the Justice League returns. Futile. Gotham, Metropolis, Gateway, all the cities of these individuals deemed so 'super' shall soon belong to me. And so will you. You should be honored."

Bat-Girl looks to the monitor as it lights up. "Uh...guys...remember that invasion force thing? Yeah. That...just deployed. Oh man. Harvesters are already over Coast City...Gotham...Gateway...Bludhaven."

"Assimilation. Commence," Brainiac says.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:11 am

"There has to be a way for us to shut the process down!", Manhunter says.

"There is. If we take down Braniac everything else should power down due to his link with everything he controls.", Batman murmurs as he reaches for the chip in his belt.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:16 am

"Let's take him down." Superman said digging his heels in before he rocketed at Brainiac his eyes glowing red before unleashing his powerful Heat Vision at Brainiac's head.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:44 am

Brainiac holds off the blast with his hand and slides back as Superman rams into him, meeting his strength. "You are...less than Kryptonian. Half Human from your bio readings. Kal-El, you are not." He then punches Superman away.

"Less talk, cretin!" Wonder Woman says as she flies forward and delivers a right cross to Brainiac's face. Brainiac stands his ground and turns his head back.

"I remember you. The temporary collective. You call yourself Wonder-Woman now. But the true Wonder Woman was never filled with such self doubt. You are an inadequate match to the title."

Bat-Girl rushes like mad to try and hack the ship. "Batman, you try to stall the invasion, I'll work on the you-know-what."

"The virus,". Brainiac says, turning to the bats. "You are far less clever than you are given credit for. I have predicted your every possible action in any situation. Your rate of success is less than 3%"

"Then we'll make a miracle happen," Bat-Girl retorts.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:08 am

Superman floats behind Brainiac and cracks his neck. "Gonna have to hit a lot harder than that Brainiac. I may not be Kal-El but I'm still Superman!" He roared delivering a powerful megaton punch to Brainiac connecting where the head meets the spine to sending him flying into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:06 am

"There is nothing 'Super' about you. Your powers are the product of your genetic heritage. You, your father, your sister, and your Daughter. There is nothing 'super' in your blood. In fact, you are all incomplete. Less super than even Kal-El. What hope do you have of defeating me while your precious Justice League relies so heavily on inadequate successors to an already irreparably flawed legacy," Brainiac says as he pries himself from the wall and smacks Wonder Woman aside during her attempted sneaking advance on him. Then he turns back to Superman and fires at him from a mortar on his arm.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 am

Superman flies out of the way and is on Brainiac again in a flash. "No one's perfect Brainiac...not even you." He said punching him down into the floor hard then blasting him with his heat vision again.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:18 am

Brainiac brings his fist to Superman's gut then grabs hold of him and throws him off, getting up. His body quickly repairs the damage done and he is on Superman in an equal flash. "My perfection is irrelevant. With every new incarnation, I make improvements. The same cannot be said for you. With every new 'Super', the Kryptonnian DNA inherited grows less and less. Each of you is weaker than the last. Yet still you persist in this futile legacy." Then he lifts Superman by his head. "Perhaps after I have assimilated you, I will direct my attention to Super-Girl and end this pitiful cycle before it can further damage your race."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:40 am

"I'm stalling for as much time you need but you have to hurry as well. I can only do so much.", Batman says.

"You forget that he's not alone", Manhunter says and tackles into Brainaic's side.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:47 am

Brainiac slides back on his feet then looks up to see Wonder Woman flying directly at him. She body checks him from the front as Manhunter tackles him into her path. "This is a team effort, Brainiac."

"You are but one small group of doom driven individuals," Brainiac says, his seemingly emotionless tone somewhat faltering into a bit of anger. He recomposes himself a moment later and assumes a battle position. "I contain multitudes. Entire worlds. You cannot hope to rival that kind of power." Then he lunges toward Manhunter and Wonder Woman.

"I'm workin' on it," Bat-Girl says, her hands practically blurring across the control panel. "It's not exactly a standard keyboard. I gotta find stuff."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:56 am

'He's acting differently...', Manhunter says telepathically to everyone. 'The lazarus bath he took might have been too much...'

Batman blinks repeatedly as his vision starts to blur, realising that he might be panicking. No, he's thinking too hard. He grits his teeth and starts typing faster before placing a small transciever on the control panel. "Give me a second here...", he says calmly as he puts in a code. "Here. Just like home.", he slides a folded sheathe made of a rubber like material. It was a keyboard. "Continue your work on that, I have the invasion slowed down but I need to help and distract Brainiac."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:55 pm

A loud and powerful blast of sonic energy flooded the room, all of it directed at Brainiac as he was sent flying across the chamber away from Manhunter and Wonder Woman.

Superman floated down to the floor after delivering his powerful thunderclap. He glared at Brainiac, his eyes flashing red for a second. "No one threatens my child." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Brainiac stands and the damage done to this body begins to repair itself as he speaks. "Illogical. You wish to protect your child from harm yet you allow her to regularly participate in increasingly dangerous activities. Metallo, White Martians, myself...it would seem that the Kryptonian mind you inherited is wasted on you. Is this arrogance in your power? Belief that in what power you have, you are invulnerable? Have I opened your eyes, halfling? Do you see me a threat?"

Brainiac looks around to the other 'heroes' and then back to Superman. "Then by all means, allow me to make that a certainty." Suddenly he extends his hands and two bottled locations appear. "Defeat this shell, halfling, and doom not only the Kryptonian city of Kandor, but the only remaining Martian city as well. Even if you prevent my assimilation of Earth, you have no choice other than to allow this shell's departure."

Bat-Girl steps away from the monitor. "Jesus, he's...he's not bluffing. We take him offline and both of those cities...the domes detonate around them. The cities go with him."

"Did you really think I would be unprepared? Choose your battle carefully, Justice League."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next