Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:53 am

((So what's the ground team investigating the villain lead up to now? They stumbled across something, right?))
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:55 am

(You mean by the docks and Arkham City? There's something going down by the docks but the one's looking around Arkham City should've discovered remains of the Lazarus pit.)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:01 am

"This is Cat-Woman. I think we found what you sent use to Arkham City for," Cat-Woman radios in, looking over the massive green chemical pool.

"Bat-Woman reporting in. We're following a lead right now down here at the docks."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:05 am

"This is Batman responding... Don't fall in.", he says and gets an amused look from Marko. "You should be able to take samples. It would be best if we could close that area off until further notice. Not sure how to do that yet, though."

Marko answers Bat-Woman. "Hmm? Have you found something?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:08 am

"Cat's are the ones known for their balance. Not bats," Cat-Woman remarks. "We'll see what we can do to shut the area off."

"We found a lead on a shipment incoming. An illegal one, of course. Not sure what yet."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:10 am

"I can send tools and material if it's needed.", Batman reminds her.

"Doesn't illegal shipments usually involve drugs?", Marko says. "Either way, I say go ahead and investigate then report back what you guys can find."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:15 am

"That'd be a big help, tiger. Thanks. Moth just picked up your sample, by the way."

"Drugs, Illegal Tech, Foreign Civilians, the works," Bat-Woman responds. "Last time, I had to take on an Amazo rip-off. Anyway, I'm already hacking the boat mainframe and uploading the data to the Watchtower monitors."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:18 am

"Did it really have to be Moth? Alright. Tell him to handle it with caution.", Batman says.

"Yup, getting the data right now. You should come up and get a good look of the view up here when you're done."

Last edited by ShineyMan on Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:21 am

"Hey, I can hear you old man!" Moth says into his com.

"Don't worry, tiger, I won't let him break anything."

"Wonder-Woman...sorry. Wonder-GIRL is on her way up now. Apparently she has something to talk with Batman and Superman about," Bat-Woman says. "I think I'll just take your word for it as far as the view goes. If we're all up there, who'll be left down here to break noses?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:26 am

"I know you can hear me... Oh, and thank you, Cat-Woman. Much appreciated. Sending equipment down now."

"Duly noted on both counts.", Marko says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:34 am

Wonder-Girl appears suddenly at the teleporter. "I do not believe I will ever grow accustomed to that," she remarks as she walks over to Batman and Superman. "Something has just been brought to my attention is all. Brainiac. You have mentioned before that Brainiac would never act so sloppily and hint at any manner of invasion so blatantly. Even to his pawns. But what if it wasn't an invasion he was planning?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:36 am

"Are you saying he wants to level us with the ground?", Batman says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:40 am

"No. I am suggesting, Batman, that he may not care to invade us. He may very well wish to assimilate everyone and everything."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:48 am

"That thought did occure to me.", Batman says. "It doesn't change the fact that we don't know how to stop him, which may also be a reason for why acts sloppily."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:49 am

"He may be trying to throw us off by revealing false leads."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 am

"If so, then it's difficult to believe that he'd think so little of us, unless he doesn't know that we're, well, not that easy to fool."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:59 am

"That isn't it. Brainiac began this incursion because we were all separated. We had nothing to do with one another. The only lead that he outright gave us was Hugo Strange. And even still, that was meant specifically for you. The lead that brought us together was The Joker's sudden and most unexpected return. Nothing can predict The Joker. Brainiac probably realizes now that his plan is compromised. And if that is the case then he's more than likely going to be...accelerating the process."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:07 am

"I don't care what they're smuggling just along as I get to crack some skulls" Hawk said
"Can't let you do that" Amazon said "We've got go about this carefully. Bat Woman can get aboard without being seen better than any of us, so we let her slip on and see what the shipment is. If they're trafficking humans then we need to approach carefully, don't want any unnecessary casualties. If it's drugs or whatever then we can hit hard."

"What do you need me to do" Morningstar asked looking down at the pit
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:37 am

"I assure you, if he hits at all, it'll be hard," Bat-Woman says before sneaking off to the boat and sneaking in.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:10 am

"Is there any other way?" Hawk smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:33 am

"The only issue is figuring out what that process entails. I don't quite understand where Joker got his information, either."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:38 am

"I fear that only time will tell."

Bat-Woman snoops around on the boat, looking about for whatever is being smuggled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:45 am

"Perhaps we should give Joker a visit?", Marko suggests.

"Hey, watch it!", someone yells out as a crane drops the large crate it had picked up. The lid falls off and reveals several diamond like gems.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 am

"I doubt even a telepath could read into that twisted a mind. I doubt more that he would decide to help of his own free will."

"Hello. What's this?" Bat-Woman adjusts her mask for a closer look.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:56 am

"It's worth a try, there must be some incentive..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next