Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:57 am

Arthur stood by waiting.

"Compromise?", Erica smiled.

"Hmm? Well... not exactly.", Damien said taking a puff.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:09 am

Kenneth cocked his eyebrow. "Then what are you?"

Chris smiled. "Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Tony, it's James are you are the SRF base?...No I'm not coming to pick a fight I've got important news for you. Hydra is coming to attack the base, they're after something in the underground facility. Yeah tell Wilson and have the base put on high alert, we're on our way."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 am

"Someone who goes with the flow. I have no permanent affiliation."

"I'll cook you something and then we can do something about that foot massage later", Erica winked.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:39 am

James hung up. "Alright they know, Stark is there with Ms. Marvel and Spider-Woman to help secure the base."

Kenneth nodded. "I see.."

Chris smiled. "Sound like a plan."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 am

"Alright, good.", Arthur sighed.

Damien nodded and took a sip of whiskey. "I might have other plans instore for the future, too. I can't sit by waiting in Obelisk's shadow."

Erica nodded smiling. "Good!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:20 am

"Obelisk...so that's the boss then?" Kenneth said.

Chris smiled. "So what ya gonna make me?"

James put his phone away. "Hydra has got to be behind Glow too, no way Glow hits Haven and then Hydra shows up is a coincidence."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 am

"I know how to find out for sure" Jill said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 am

"How?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:15 am

"An old conctact I went and saw earlier" Jill said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:21 am

James nodded. "Want one of us to tag along with you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:54 am

"Actually, I could use you both" Jill said pulling out her phone and making a call.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 am

James nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 am

(working on updtating Keith's history. I've got him seeking help from Cap, Fury and Ross in overturning the dishonorable discharge of James. I'm thinking they help because all of them had great respect for Frank and know what kind of soldier/individual James is. I had the thought that he does succeed in getting hit changed and possibly the chance for James to return to the corps. Also, had the idea that when it came to Kara Keith was like a lovesick schoolboy unable to talk properly with the exception of matters relating to missions, strategy, or other things but he would eventually overcome it to ask her out.)

"Yeah, we'll be there" Jill said "Yes I'm bringing some associates. Of course I trust you but I don't know this other person and I'd feel much more comfortable bring some people I do know and trust. I'm glad we have an understanding then, we'll meet you in an hour then."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:12 am

(Sounds good, I like it being changed and James has the option to come back if he wants too, though I think he'll turn it down. He's sick of being manipulated and used as a tool. I think James could help Keith get his confidence around Kara though as sort of a thank you for him helping get his name clear of the dishonorable discharge)

James took a drag of his cigarette. "So, where we headed?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:15 am

(cool)

"A restaurant uptown" Jill said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 am

James nodded. "Good, think I'll change before hand. Walking into the place with my gear on isn't gonna help us be subtle."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:30 am

"You can keep the gear on" Jill said "but just stand outside by the car. I can use it as intimidation factor if things don't turn out the way we want."

(trying to work out a weakness in Keith's powers.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 am

"I guess rolling with a commando has it's benefits." James shrugged putting his cigarette out by flicking it away.

(maybe telepaths are harder for him to read?)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:59 am

"Yes it does" Jill smiled getting into the car.

(they probably would be.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:00 am

James got in the back as Arthur got up front with Jill.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 am

(finally done with Keith's new bio. What do you think of the new suit design, it's no longer a delta suit but one of his own design)

"Going to stop by the apartment first and change" Jill said as they took off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:22 am

James cocked his eyebrow and chuckled shaking his head as he sat back.

(I like it, like the design too. )
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:42 am

(going to work on Jill next)

"What" Jill said looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:44 am

"Nothing." James smiled sitting back. "Just thought something was funny."

(cool)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:14 am

"Mind sharing" Jill said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next