Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:16 am

"Just to talk" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:20 am

"About what?" Kara asked. "American Football? The Weather? Or are you going to call my people tyrants?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:46 am

"Doom was a tyrant who happened to be from Latveria but that does not mean all Latverians are tyrants" Keith said "You are not a tyrant, your a soldier like me following orders. It's sad that the people giving those orders are the bad guys."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:43 pm

"The President of Latveria is a good man, he stood for freedom when Doom was usurped, now he fights to make Latveria strong and proud. What makes us bad? Is it because our orders don't come from men sitting in Washington?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:44 am

"Do you want us to call Keith?", Arthur asked James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:30 am

James shook his head. "No, he doesn't need this distraction. Besides what can he do? Wilson is a general."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:39 am

Arthur sighed. "Right."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:15 pm

James nodded. "Don't worry, I'm still going to help track down the Glow and stop Obelisk, Wilson can't make me sit around."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:30 am

"True... I suppose it's easier now that you don't need him on your back."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:38 am

Venom551 wrote:
"The President of Latveria is a good man, he stood for freedom when Doom was usurped, now he fights to make Latveria strong and proud. What makes us bad? Is it because our orders don't come from men sitting in Washington?"

No, that's not the problem we have with your leader" Keith said "our problem is that he has started a war. That is not a good way to strengthen you country; that is a good way to piss off your neighbors and the rest of world. He may think he's doing it to better Latveria but in truth, he's been manipulated by men hiding in the shadows. They've convinced him that this course is the best for your country but it is not."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 am

"So is America going to tell us how to run our country now?" Kara asked. "Because that won't work either, and you forget the EU had just as much to do with this war as we did. They put tanks on the border, they threatened with their nukes. I guess only the US is allowed a cold war?"

James nodded. "Yeah, I'll be at my apartment when you guys need me." He said slinging his pack over his back. "I need to check on Mikey."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:58 am

"No, that's not what we do. The EU was there to make sure nothing happend, which they failed at. America had nothing to do with that but because of their mistake we now have to try and put a stop to this before it becomes something bigger. When we've routed out the terrorist hiding in your borders we'll turn your country back over to you. "
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:23 pm

Kara narrowed her eyes. "I want to see some proof about these terrorists."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:32 pm

"Fine" Keith said getting up "Come with me."

(do they have proof for her to see?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:36 pm

(All the data they've collected on Obelisk and HYDRA so far.)

Kara stood up. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:09 pm

(alight then)

Keith nodded leading her out
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Kara followed him out looking around.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:42 pm

"Right in here" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Kara nodded and walked in looking around. "What is all this?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:04 am

Erica stood waiting with Chris.

Arthur nodded and then looked over at Jill.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:07 am

James waved and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Erica stood waiting with Chris.

Arthur nodded and then looked over at Jill.

"New drug" Jill shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Kara nodded and walked in looking around. "What is all this?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:21 pm

"What you asked for" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Kara looked through the documents. "How could they have done this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next