Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:21 am

Chris looked around. "Town is empty..."

James walked into the command building. "I'm here to see the commanding officer."

"I'm him." Lieutenant General David Wilson said walking over. "I'm guessing you are James Miller?"

James looked at him and sized up the man trying to replace his father. "I am."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:23 am

"Let's just find out who killed your old man and get out of here" Jannelle said "We can flirt later."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 am

Venom551 wrote:
Obelisk turned facing Knight. "Ah yes...I was expecting the heroes to show up here."

"Well...crap," Knight says. "I'm thinking we could probably use some back-up."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 am

William chuckled heading towards the command building.

Obelisk chuckled. "Not afraid are you?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 am

"Actually, yes. I'm rather terrified.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:46 am

Obelisk walked towards him. "So what exactly are you here looking for then?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 2:49 am

"Well now, funny you should ask. We just heard there was a synthetic symbiote around and we were just aching to get our hands on some of it, you know how it is and, uh- Omniman, any day now please!" Knight says as he proceeds to back away.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:01 am

Venom551 wrote:
William chuckled heading towards the command building.

Obelisk chuckled. "Not afraid are you?"

"Hey, aren't those two of your bothers teammates" Jannelle asked spotting Jill and Arthur waiting outside for him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:38 am

Arthur waited with Jill.

Erica nodded. "It's like a Ghost Town.", she agreed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:06 am

Obelisk grabbed Knight with his telekinesis and flung him across the room and into the wall. "Sorry, but you be getting your hands on anything here."

Iron Man fired a repulsor blast at Obelisk who smacked it away with his hand before firing his own energy blast into Iron Man sending him back and shutting his armor down temporarily.

"It is." William said. "Curious...they're supposed to be in Europe."

James walked outside to Arthur and Jill. "The new general wants us to bring in the man alive. We are not going to that."

Chris looked around. "I don't like this..."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 am

"Are you sure that's wise" Jill asked

"Well aparently they came back"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:11 am

Knight picks himself up from the rubble and shakes himself off. "Well...that could've gone better. Omniman, come in. IronMan and me could use some help out here!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:20 am

"I'm not letting this man take another breath." James said. "I see him, he's dead."

Iron Man sat there trying to reboot his suit.

Obelisk walked towards Knight. "Come now I heard rave reviews about Crisis Control, I want to see what all the fuss is about."

William nodded. "Let's listen in on them, they might have a lead."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 am

"So you intend to judge an entire team of superheroes...by fighting one of them? Aren't you supposed to be even smarter than shell head here?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:28 am

"Not judging them by you, I'l toying with you until they get here. I want to fight your whole team." Obelisk said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:30 am

"Oh...goody." Suddenly the lot hears a rather loud sonic boom. "I'm beginning to wish the cavalry WASN'T coming."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:31 am

"Alright" Jill said "He doesn't make it here alive."

Jannelle nodded listening
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 am

Obelisk chuckled through his helmet waiting for them to arrive.

"Good." James said walking towards the garage again. "I'm heading home to do some research, either join me or we'll meet up tomorrow."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:42 am

Omniman suddenly crashes through the ceiling and lands in a kneeling position, turning and looking up to Knight over his shoulder. "Sorry it took so long. We had trouble reading the coordinates. Crisis Control?"

Constellation suddenly floats up through the floor as Hyperdrive appears, having run in faster than even the superhuman eye could catch. Phoenix lands behind Omniman with Blackbird and thus the heroes all stand there. "IronMan, how's that armor coming?" Knight says.

"Noted: The synthetic symbiote we were looking for is here. I saw it while on my way to this location," Constellation says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 am

Obelisk cracked his knuckles and dropped his cape. "Ahh finally you're all here."

Iron Man's eyes finally flashed on as his suit rebooted. "I'm good now." He said standing up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:48 am

"We'll catch you tomorrow" Jill said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:59 am

"In interest of being civil, I'll offer the basics. We don't want any trouble. We're only here to collect what we came for and our allies. Stand down," Omniman says, knowing full well that that wasn't going to happen.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:00 am

"Right." James said heading to his car.

Obelisk shook his head. "I'm sorry but I can't because well...you're interfering with plans that were set in motion months ago."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:24 am

"Then I can't say it was wise to put it in the middle of Haven City of all places. One way or another, mister, we're getting that Synthiote."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 am

Obelisk chuckled. "The synthiote? That was just a by product."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next