Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-Imagined

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:10 pm

we've all got our favorite characters and some of them we use in multiple rpgs where somethings remain the same because they are an important part of who our character is but other things are different. In each rpg there has been important events that have shaped our character within those rpgs to turn them into the person they are within that world but what if things had went differently? Here I propose we let others present thier own twist to other members characters. And to start things off I'll put up some of my own characters and who I'd like to see re interpret them, the only thing that must remain the same is thier powers.

Carol- Kari
Ian- Venom
Jill- Tange
Anthony- Shiney
Shane- Twilight
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:55 pm

Can you link me to a bio of Shane? I've been kind of MIA until recently.

If you wanted all of us to do that, by the way, then I really don't have all that many to mess with outside of DC and Haven City characters. I'll leave it open for whoever wants to try their hand at whichever character but here you go.

Angelica(Bat-Girl) - DC New Gen
Brass(Cat-Woman) - DC New Gen
Kendra Lee(Honey Bee) - Teen Titans
Tran - Haven
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:10 pm

don't you have a few more than Tran in Haven? anyway, not necessary to do what I did, if you see a character you'd like to take a crack at then go for it, I did that just because those are characters I think those members would be able to do something interesting with.

Shane's basic info for ya, if you want some background to him orginally he was created as the type of guy every guy wanted to be and every girl wanted to be with, very athletic, intelligent and popular, perfect body, etc. For the purpose of the Guardians rpg, which is the one I've used him in on here the most, he comes from a military family but decided to become a pro athlete only to be kicked out because they discovered he was a mutant and went on to open his own gym. He's got a buisness and athletic trainer degree. Personality wise he could be considered a hippie to a degree, he doesn't have a problem with the military just the people behind it mainly the government. Isn't against fighting just opposes wars/fights without a meaningful purpose. In other places I used him he was top of his recruiting class in the marines and a gay highschool student. His history isn't important, his powers are though.

Codename: Animal
Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: Blue Grey
Height: 6'3" (changes when in hybrid mode)
Weight: 205
Powers
Shape Shifting
Shane is able to change into any animal he wants. When in animal form he posses the natural abilities, attributes and mentality of that animal. To avoid being naked upon returning to human form Anthony wears a special uniform that changes with him seemingly disappearing when he becomes an animal.
Hybrid Transformation
Shane is also able to become a hybrid of types becoming half beast half man. In these transformations he maintains he maintains his rational human mind but gains the abilities and attributes of the animal he has changed to. For example if he were to become an eagle hybrid he would gain wings, a beak, talons and the advanced eyesight of an eagle. With some animals he can produce unique attacks like a sonic screech in a bat hybrid form. Unfortunately these transformations can have unwanted side effects as the longer he stays in that form the more he loses his humanity.
Chimera Transformation
Shane has been working on combining aspects from different animals for transformations. If he wanted to he could become a combination of an eagle and lion or snake and falcon or whatever animals he decides to combine. He could also do this to hybrid transformations if he wanted to. The capabilities of this transformation could be limitless but he is still working on developing it.
Healing Factor
Shane posses an advanced healing factor. He can heal from injuries quicker than most humans but it is not as powerful as others. His healing factor is stronger when he is in hybrid form than in any other form but still effective. He is immune to most diseases. Given time his healing factor may become strong enough for him to regenerate.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:31 pm

I do have more but the rest have either hardly been used or are children.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:36 pm

true, still doesn't mean one of us can't take a shot at re creating them if we feel like it

I think the best way to present the re imaginings would be as a one shot type story. If you feel like a one shot isn't enough then maybe a mini series, I'd say four issues long at most
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Eh. In that case, there's always Molly or Cowl in Haven too.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:29 am

I might take a crack at Cowl, Jason, April, and/or Tabris and the whole Immortal race
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:29 am

Oh this seems cool
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:39 am

I think it could be, it'd be interesting to see what others do with our characters.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Yeah, anyone can do their take on my characters if they want.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 pm

I was going to give Tabris a shot. Did you see the first post?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 pm

April or Lexi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:36 pm

I was thinking April. Like to see what you do with Carol though.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Yeah I saw it, me doing Ian. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:18 pm

that's why I did it. You know his history, powers to a degree and personality but I'd like to see what you might do with him, what you might change or what might stay the same.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:11 pm

Could be fun. Granted, I'm more liable to follow a more classic superhero route so there's that. I'll meditate on it. Interested in seeing what the others cook up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:18 am

cool, I've got a few other stories I should get new chapters/issues up for. If I'm not working this weekiend I might just do that
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Immortal Beginnings part 1
Everyone knows the creation story. That God created the world in seven days. Not everyone accepts it is as truth but that's not what this tale is about. This tale is about the untold story of where all gods, angels and demons originated from and how they helped to shape the universe. You see God is really a member of an ancient race known as Mintharan, known as Immortals to others.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Me gusta
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:48 pm

just something I've been thinking about for sometime, going to add onto it as time goes by. I'm thinking it'll be a mini series, not sure how many yet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Cool cool.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Cool idea with an interesting spin that sets it apart from Pantheon.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:30 am

I really liked your sort of short story, Twilight. I think it captured the feeling of the darkness and beginning somewhere and it explained Angelica's start as Bat-Girl really well, if that's what you meant to do.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:44 am

Why thank you. But I quite think you posted in the wrong thread, good sir. Haha
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:48 am

Yeah, I know, but I didn't know whether you wanted my comment in the same thread. I'm used to having a general discussion thread for commenting on stories and such, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Re-Imagined  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-Imagined    Re-Imagined  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-Imagined
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Fan Fiction :: Fan Fiction :: What if?-
Jump to: