Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:04 pm

"I see em." John said flying right at them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:49 am

"Sir, you can't go in there. Hey, excuse me I said you can't go in. They're in the middle of a meeting."
Edgar paused at the door and turned back to the secretary. "What's your name?"
"Susie"
"That's a pretty name" Edgar smiled "Do you know who I am?"
"No, but..."
"I am the rightfull owner of this company and all companies associated with it. Whatever they are discussing in there now involves me. Now if you excuse me I have a meeting to attend."
Edgar opened the door walking into the board room. The room fell silent as they all turned to see was interrpting them. Susie followed Edgar close behind and stopped looking apologetically.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him. He says he's the owner."
"Really, is your name Terry McGinnis? Are you a majority share holderJ"
"No, I am not McGinnis. Nor am I majority share holder, yet."
"Then what makes you think you have a right to claim ownership of Wayne Inernational."
"My name" Edgar smiled "Edgar Bruce Wayne."
The board stared at him, the Wayne name making them pause momentarily. "Just because you happen to have the same last name as our founder does not mean you can make such a claim."
"Oh but I believe I can" Edgar grinned "you see my father is Bruce Wayne himself. If you do not believe me I will happily take a DNA test. I also believe that there is a document left saying this company would be run by trustees until a true heir to the Wayne empire was found. I am that heir and I am here to take back everything that my was once my fathers."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:06 pm

TWiLiGHT wrote:
"He almost got a tracker on ME. I got one on him but I'll have to get back to the cave to pinpoint his location."

"Alright. I'll see you in a bit, I need to meet someone quickly. If something happens, let me know, and I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:39 pm

"Got it," Bat-Girl says, unaware that she is being followed. This wasn't Clue. It was Bat-Woman watching over the girl from afar.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:30 am

Edgar took a seat at the head of the confrence table listening to what the board had done with his company over the years. After awhile he dismissed them staying behind to sort out what he should do next with his company.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:26 am

"Hello...Mr. Wayne," says the voice of a female entering the room as his back is turned to the door. It was the infamous Brass Williams in the doorway. "I was in the building looking into a business deal when I heard about you. It's nice to meet you. Brass Williams," she says, offering her hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:04 am

"Forgive me if I don't shake hands" Edgar said "It's not you, I just find the whole concept to be outdated and pointless. Though I'm told you can tell alot about a person by thier handshake."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:16 am

Brass keeps her hand to her side. "Very well," she says. "Short and sweet. I'm honestly not one for pleasantries myself. So...you're the heir to the Wayne company, fortune, and all that? That's pretty unexpected. Everyone thought the Waynes had died out."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:16 pm

"Well I am and they're not" Edgar said "Now what can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:03 pm

"Nothing. I just wanted to confirm this for myself. Sorry if I wasted any of your time. Oh right, best to super proof this place. Enough windows get broken in this city by deranged lunatics or brooder in bat suits. Just a helpful hint," Brass says as she begins to leave. "It was nice meeting you. May we do business in the future."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:48 am

Batman heads toward the tower as he notices a commotion by the entrance of his destination.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:48 am

"Batman, I'm back at the cave. I'm trying to get a fix on Clue's position. Oh yeah, I forgot. There's a visitor at the tower for you. Old guy from Chile or wherever."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:00 am

Green Lantern flew in and created a massive hammer construct and smashed a warship with ease as he avoided incoming blasts from the fleet.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:18 am

TWiLiGHT wrote:
"Nothing. I just wanted to confirm this for myself. Sorry if I wasted any of your time. Oh right, best to super proof this place. Enough windows get broken in this city by deranged lunatics or brooder in bat suits. Just a helpful hint," Brass says as she begins to leave. "It was nice meeting you. May we do business in the future."

"We might" Edgar said "and thank you for the advice."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:25 pm

"Yes, thank you. Seems to be commotion by the entrance.", Batman says and gets closer.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:36 pm

"Yeah, I noticed. No idea what about."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 8:49 pm

He flies closer and notices a body outside of the entrance, blood pouring down the sidewalk. Immediately recognizing the man, he glides down quickly to everyone's surprise as the sirens sound off into the distance, coming closer. Batman kneels down as the old man looks up at him with his last breath.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:07 am

"Batman? Batman, what's going on?" Lorelei says into the com.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 8:20 am

He stares down at the old man as he hears familiar descriptions of the one who took his life from people standing around the scene, talking to one and another."...Tell me where Clue is.", Batman replies, sounding like a demand.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:23 am

"Uh...sure. He's...looks like he's at Aerocorp. On the roof or something maybe. He's kind of just sitting there."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:23 pm

"Okay.", Batman says and turns communications off, grappling up to a building before the police and ambulance can arrive, heading towards the Aerocorp building.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:00 am

"Batman, he's starting to move around. He's still on the building but...it's like he's just hopping all over the roof."

There, on top of the Aerocorp building was Clue, standing with his foot firmly planted on Cat-Woman's neck. "You know, kitty, I envy YOU. You spend so much time around Batsy it's almost CRIMINAL."

"Go rot in a hole, freakshow," Cat-Woman says, trying to get out from the insane man's grasp.

"Freakshow? Who's the one dressed in a purple cat jumpsuit? Not me. Hey, here's a thought! Let's test that theory about cats having nine lives!" Clue then pulls a gun from his waist and holds it over Cat-Woman's head.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:49 am

A batarang flies straight toward Clue's hand and knocks the gun away from his grip. Following that moment comes Batman flying towards Clue, tackling into the dirt ontop of the roof, one hand around the insane man's throat tightly. "You..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:02 am

"AH, speak of the devil!" Clue says. "How's it hangin' Bats?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:23 am

Before the insane man could finish his question Batman struck his fist against Clue's jaw, cutting him off. Before he could catch his breath another blow came, and another, and another, building up the pace of punches hitting the villain's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next