Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe- 2100

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:29 am

"I know. You still have him tracked, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:33 am

Lorelei shakes her head. "The monitors, the computers...all of it's gone. I can't get any of the portable ones to work without the main console here. And by the time I get that set up, he'll probably have found the tracer and destroyed it," she says weakly. "Bat- Derek...I heard what was going on out there. You weren't really going to...were you?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:35 am

Derek looks at her while saying nothing before turning towards one of the larger doors where spare equipment laid. It would take time to get the cave up and running again.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:45 am

Lorelei then manages to stands and meditates for a moment. "I'm done," she says, looking up to him and removing the mask. "I understand how you feel but I can't condone it. As far as I'm concerned, Derek died tonight with that old man. And I don't want to be a part of something where I have to trust Batman over Derek. So I'm hanging up the cape and mask. Don't ask me to put this costume on again Batman...because I won't." She then looks down and steps into the elevator. "I'll rebuild the cave for you but that's it." She then presses the button and is taken back up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:47 am

He watches her leave and then begins to bring out the backup equipment.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:09 am

Lorelei remove the Bat-Girl costume and shoves it into a drawer in her room then goes to get cleaned up before going straight to bed. In all honesty, she was exhausted.

Meanwhile, Brass lies across the city with her wound now shut and healing thanks to Snow. "Snow...I had every chance in the world to find out. Why did I hesitate?"

"Perhaps because you didn't wish to know. The mystery may attract you to-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Snow."

"I am...sorry, Mistress. In any case...you ought be more careful. A psychotic the capabilities of The Clue is far more dangerous than any criminal. Even you."

Brass then turns to Snow and slides her mask away from her face. "I have to talk to Batman again."

Elsewhere, Bat-Woman stands on top of the Wayne building and drops off a package on the roof. It was a briefcase filled with Batman related blueprints, schematics, and plans from the suit to the car. She then blows a kiss to the camera on the rooftop and flips back over the side of the building, swinging away.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:20 am

Derek heads to town to identify the corpse of the old man and begins to go through funeral plans before heading back home to get some sleep. It would be a long day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:10 am

Edgar left the office building heading to his hotel for the night. He had retaken his family's company back, tomorrow he would start the renovating of his family home and begin to take back the mantle of the Bat from whatever pretender was calling himself Batman.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Derek had gone through preparations to bury his old mentor in a couple of days. He hadn't spoken to either Lorelei or Angelica.

He spends the rest of his time building the cave back up before heading out to the city.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:07 am

Once the cave was rebuilt, Lorie focused in and got to building up new equipment. She still hadn't spoken to Derek in some time and that was a constant.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 4:41 am

Batman went to the rooftop of Aerocorp, looking over where they had last fought.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:43 am

"Problems?" Says a familiar voice as Batman lands on the rooftop. It'd been Bat-Woman. She was sitting on the rooftop against one of the walls.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:59 pm

"...Must be hot inside that glued on mask.", Batman says, looking over the city.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:04 pm

"Must be lonely under yours."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:58 am

"It has it's purpose, and it's doing it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:17 am

"Which purpose is that exactly? Keeping your loved ones safe? Yeah, how's that going? I hear Clue's had a ball this past week. Striking fear into the hearts of criminals. I think I heard a few goons making fun of you earlier tonight before they screamed in terror at my arrival. Or is it...that your mask helps you hold your sanity together? What a lie. You don't know who you are, do you? Are you a genius philanthropist who just wants to see the right thing done? Or...are you The Dark Knight? Batman. Using the rich boy persona as his own mask so he can go out into the public and get what he needs?"

Bat-Woman then stands up and approaches Batman, standing behind him. "You're not worth the title. Not yet. Not until you can figure yourself out. Otherwise you're just another freak in a costume. Maybe I should take the kid under my own wing. At least then she'd know what she was getting." Before he can turn around, Bat-Woman is gone, leaving only a batarang behind.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:55 am

Edgar stood on the roof of GCPD looking out over Gotham briefly. He turned walking back to the giant search light dusting it off before switching it on. He stared at the bat symble shining bright in the night sky before jumping off the roof firing a line and swinging across the street.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:06 am

Cat-Woman glances down whilst sitting on a rooftop, seeing what looks a lot like Batman running around. But there was something different. The build...the movements, the costume...all different. "Maybe I really am going batty," she says to herself.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Batman stood there for a while thinking about Bat-Woman's words. He picks up the batarang and then looks up at the sky before gliding towards the roof of the police station.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 6:44 am

Batman got ontop of a building, sitting down to rest and think for a minute after tonight's activities.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 7:06 am

In the vastness of space, Lantern fights back a fleet of Yellow Light empowered battleships with Green Lantern. "They just keep coming! Wait..." Lantern's ring turns to blue and Green Lantern receives a sudden power boost. "Oh yeah, we're packin' now!"

Meanwhile below, Cat-Woman had followed one of the Batmen to the Police Station but watched in silence from cover as she saw another not far away. So there ARE two of them running around. Good. Then I'm not Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:40 am

Edgar threw his Batarang knocking the gun from the cops hand. His partner turned firing at Edgar who seemed to move between the bullets as he got closer. He sent the one cop flying with an uppercut kicking the other into a wall. He looked over at the men in the warehouse "Go, I'll handle them."
"Never thought I'd see the day one of you masks would be helping us"
"Just get out of here before I change my mind" Edgar growled as more cops came in. He met them letting the men escape.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:07 am

Batman glided down and knocked the two thugs down who'd come from the warehouse. He looks over at the commotion and heads over.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:16 am

Bat-Woman sits inside and looks out for approaching thugs from the shadows, grabbing one that walks by and silencing him before dashing off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:59 am

Edgar had finished off the last cop and was slipping out as Derek entered.

(he'll catch a glimpse of him but that's it.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe- 2100   DC Universe- 2100 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe- 2100
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next