Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:20 am

"Just a little delay" Savage yelled after her "Won't stop me."

Peter went over to Aurora untieing her ropes "Alright amazon, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:29 am

Molly continues following Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:33 am

Victoria looked back at Molly as she headed to help Peter and the others
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:40 am

Aurora shook her head as she came to. "What's going on?" She asked.

Eve thought she saw the exit up ahead, but once she passed through a cavern, she found herself back near where she was tied up. "It's a damn maze!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:42 am

"We're going to get out of here" Peter said looking over at Eve. "I sent for help, they should be here soon."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:43 am

"So who needs help?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:54 am

"I don't know them" Victoria said "but that won't stop me from helping."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:55 am

"Can I help?" Molly says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:02 am

"You've followed me all this way" Victoria said "I don't see why not."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:04 am

Molly then reaches into her pocket and pulls out an enormous mallet. "Okay, I'm good."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 am

Aurora drew her sword and took a stance. "I say we fight Savage to the death!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 am

"That may be difficult darling" Savage said coming out of the shadows. "Many have tried over the centuries and I'm still here."

"Okay then" Victoria smiled
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:12 am

"Lucky for me, I have centuries of training as well." Aurora said, lunging at Savage.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:13 am

Savage spun to the side elbowing the back of her head forming a blade and swiping at Eve and Peter.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 am

Eve made a back-hand like motion and telekinetically shoved him into the cavewall. "I will not be pushed around anymore."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 am

Savage laughed coming off the wall. "You can't stop me."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 am

As Eve distracted him, landing a swift kick in the gut, Aurora attempted to plunge her sword through his back.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:25 am

"Where is it?" Molly asks, looking up at Vickie.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:35 am

"Germany" Victoria said as theymade thier way there.

Savage screamed for a bit as the sword went through him before laughing and grabbing the blade breaking it, the wound healing and forcing the rest of her sword out of his body.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 am

Aurora watched in horror. "That was a sword forged by Hephaestus!" She roared, turning Savage around and knocking him across the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:43 am

"Must have been one of his crap swords" Savage said taking the blow and backhanding Aurora. "Shitty sword for a crappy fighter."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:45 am

Aurora hit the ground facefirst with a deep grunt.

Eve conjured a sword in her hands and rose it above her head to strike Savage, but was blown into the wall behind her. Willow emerged from the shadows, staff in hand.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 am

"So you've decided to join me" Savage said turning to face her. "About time."

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:53 am

Willow floated over Aurora, to Savage's side. "I'm sorry, dear. You know how I'm always tied up with the baby." She said, referring to the dragon.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:06 am

"Yes, of course" Savage said "so, did you want to finish this one off yourself or can I play with her some more?"

"Crazy lady with powers similar to Eve's, unbeatable guy with symbiot, and a baby dragon" Peter said to himeself. "Okay usual weaknesses apply to the brute- Sonics and fire. Energy weilder- avoid being hit, find way to neutralize."

"This is it" Victoria said "You sure you want to do this Molly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next