Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 am

Chris smirked watching her spread her lips as he stroked himself into her harder and faster, watching his cock disappear into her every time.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:48 am

"I think that'd be nice" Jill smiled

Jannelle kissed him moving with him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:53 am

William kissed her as he thrust into her hard and fast, hitting her spot.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:26 am

"Oh god" Jannelle moaned
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 am

William smirked and groaned slapping her ass hard as he thrust into her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 am

"DO that again" Jannelle smirked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:54 am

William grinned slapping her ass HARD as he hammered her wet pussy harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:14 am

"Fuck yes" Jannelle screamed
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:20 am

William groaned slamming his cock into her warm pussy like a mad man.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 am

((Recap?))
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:34 am

(don't think there's much to recap, no acion anyways.)

Jannelle moaned bucking against him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:39 am

(Pretty much left off where we were last time, everyone is just relaxing and celebrating)

William smirked and leaned down kissing her neck as he slammed himself into her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:44 am

((Very well, I think I'll have Jane back at Haven.))
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:52 am

(Okay)

James was in the shower back home now, it felt good to be home finally.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 am

Jane sat at the dining room table talking to Diana about Mikey and her absence. She dismissed herself and walked into her bathroom, smiling at James. "It seems like everything is falling into place, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:02 pm

"Seems that way." James smiled over at her at the water hit his back.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:03 pm

"I can't wait to marry you, baby." She smiled, leaning up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:12 pm

James smiled at her. "Me either honey." He said leaning in and kissing her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Jane smiled and kissed him back. "I'm trying to find a chapel or temple I like." She mentioned.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:14 pm

"Any ideas so far?" James asked slicking his thick black hair back as he turned the shower off.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:21 pm

"I can't say I've found anything I like." Jane said handing him his towel. "But.. what about more of a private wedding?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:23 pm

James dried himself off and wrapped it around his waist. "A private weeding? If that's what you want." James smiled. "I just wanna put that ring on your finger and start calling you Jane Miller." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Jane smiled to herself at the thought. "You're right. The wedding itself isn't the important part."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 pm

James smiled and he pulled her close and kissed her head. "It is but not near as important as you being happy, so the wedding is yours, just tell this Marine how he can lighten the load."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:27 pm

Venom551 wrote:
(Pretty much left off where we were last time, everyone is just relaxing and celebrating)

William smirked and leaned down kissing her neck as he slammed himself into her hard and fast.

Jannelle bit his ear pulling gently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next