Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:36 am

"I will give her a kingdom" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:37 am

"The kingdom of Arcadia is rightfully hers, as is the temple of Athena Alea!" Hecate replied, "Surely she should be told! And told that she has half blood lines out there in the world. Family that Apollo has kept her away from!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 am

"Then tell her" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:11 pm

"Every time I try, Apollo stops me..." Hecate scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:13 pm

Alea removed her cloak handing it to him, "I can't have our hero suffer an illness from being cold."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:20 pm

"I'm fine my lady" Xander said

"You old gods and your grudges" Apollonis said "always getting in the way."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 pm

"Like you could possibly do any better," Hecate hissed back at him, "I don't see you rescuing her or your sister! Alea will be in the arms of her saviour in no time, and your pretty sister is about to meet her demise at the hands of Ares."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:58 pm

"What my sister does is not my concern" Apollonis said

Xander helped Alea out of the boat when they got to shore.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 pm

"You're no better than your father!" Hecate spat, "Thinking of your own pleasures!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:10 pm

"I am nothing like him" Apollons said rushing forward and grabbing her by the throat. "I choose to live amonsgt the humans despite thier unworthiness."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:19 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
"May I introduce you to Mereida, former Queen of Arcadia?" Hecate announced holding her hand to the shadows and a white hand emerged taking her hand. Stepping from the shadows was a beautiful woman with black long hair, and a flowing red dress adorned with rubies and diamonds. She wore her crown and while being a ghost she still looked every inch colourful.

She took another step forward and smiled to Apollonis, a smile that matched Alea's own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Quite the contrary... I want this very much..." Ares said striking hard against Apollaine's sword. She winced and pushed against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alea helped him into the boat, "I didn't think it would be half as easy. But if that's all that Ares can do, he must be weak."

"His magic ends at the ocean, which Poseidon rules..." said the sea goddess returning to them, "We will help you return to the shore."

Aridonis drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:35 am

Callisto drew her's.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 am

Demetrios lead his Argives in taking the left flank
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:01 am

Alea laid back in the boat, resting to the steadiness of the boat moving. She hoped that things would be better once she returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apollaine cried out as Ares once again stroke down hard, almost breaking her arm from the pressure.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 am

Xander helped Alea out of the boat once they got to shore
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Orion smashed through the defenses of Mount Olympus with his Legions.

Poseidon stood with Hera and Athena.
"He will take the mountain." Athena said. "He has too many men and he is attacking us brilliantly." Athena said.
"We will have to take whatever terms he will give us." Hera said.

-------

https://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=283
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40