Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:11 pm

"I don't want to hold anything, I want you to take." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:20 pm

"Right, it will be crushed."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Orion nodded. "Good. So what shall I reward your leal service with once this is all over?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 pm

"Spare my mothers" Demetrios said

(assuming Orion goes after all the Olympians, he could make Demetrios choose which one lives)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Orion nodded. "I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:36 pm

"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:38 pm

"Just be sure that they are off the mountain before I attack. Is there anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:43 pm

"No, that is all" Demetrios said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:53 pm

"As you will then." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Alea sat up and looked at him, "you really did do it. The man who walked through fire, there will be legends written about that. Of course, I had little doubt... Although I got worried for a moment."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:16 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

"Then again I could do with a lot of help taking down Ares... if Orion doesn't see past the disguise..." Apollaine said looking up the hill, "Maybe if we took him out before he got the chance to get close to him? He lurks about outside... Orion wouldn't need to know..."

"Are you certain of this, though? That Ares is the one disguised?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:37 am

"There is a spell of course that will help you see through the magic of the disguise, but its not required. Alea has spent her life as both a goddess and mortal, seeing both sides of the scale... but you can almost feel the heat off Ares when he is jealous.

I took from him, Megara... and I am betting that if you flaunted your relationship in front of him, he wouldn't be able to hold back from giving you both a rude comment."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:08 am

Aridonis watched her expression and determined that she told the truth before looking at Callisto for input.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:11 am

Callisto nodded at Aridonis. "Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 am

Demetrios left making his way to Olympus alone

"There was no fire" Xander said handing her a cup of water "and now to steal some food from the Harpies table."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:32 am

Alea smiled and took the cup drinking it down, then sighed and propped herself against the wall sitting up. She felt the water run through her like there was something else that was with it and saw the gift that Apollaine gave him, her gold locket which contained a small bottle charm. She never knew what was in the charm but could now guess that it was a bit of the goddess's blood for that dire emergency times. She owed both of them her life.

She pulled Xander's arm to the space beside her and closed her eyes with determination. Suddenly each torch ignited with full flames and burned high before settling down.

"Harpies? Well... I would much like to show them that they cannot claw me apart. Xander look! My burns and scars.... Apollaine's gift!"

Her hands went to her face as she felt around for her scars to find smoothness.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Callisto nodded at Aridonis. "Let's do it."

Aridonis nodded and looked at Apollaine. "Very well, we will help."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:28 am

Callisto nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

Alea smiled and took the cup drinking it down, then sighed and propped herself against the wall sitting up. She felt the water run through her like there was something else that was with it and saw the gift that Apollaine gave him, her gold locket which contained a small bottle charm. She never knew what was in the charm but could now guess that it was a bit of the goddess's blood for that dire emergency times. She owed both of them her life.

She pulled Xander's arm to the space beside her and closed her eyes with determination. Suddenly each torch ignited with full flames and burned high before settling down.

"Harpies? Well... I would much like to show them that they cannot claw me apart. Xander look! My burns and scars.... Apollaine's gift!"

Her hands went to her face as she felt around for her scars to find smoothness.

"Amazing" Xander said "but I will take on the harpies alone, no need for you to suffer more than you already have."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:37 pm

"You walked through fire, and now you're going to take on a group of harpies... you really will be spoken about. The adventures of Xander and the Harpies."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then again..." Apollaine replied quickly, "It would be a lot quicker if Ares was to be pressured into being jealous. He doesn't like anyone looking better than him, and having not one woman but two would be enough for him to be green with envy."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:48 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

"You walked through fire, and now you're going to take on a group of harpies... you really will be spoken about. The adventures of Xander and the Harpies."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then again..." Apollaine replied quickly, "It would be a lot quicker if Ares was to be pressured into being jealous. He doesn't like anyone looking better than him, and having not one woman but two would be enough for him to be green with envy."

"Only the dead are spoken of in such stories" Xander said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:08 pm

"I'll tell your story, when you have passed from old age," Alea smiled reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

"I appreciate it but I plan on living a long life" Xander said heading out.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:23 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see your point... I will need a reason for going back, though."; Aridonis said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 12:55 am

"yes... And while it sounds good, it might be too easy a game to play. If he saw through my disguise it won't matter. I might be left with only one option to confront him face to face and challenge him. If he defeats me, feel free to take over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next