Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Viper then scales a building and runs along to base from the rooftops.

Bee appears in the doorway with the pizza and salad for the girls. "Order up!" She hands Wonder-Girl her Pizza and gives the salad to Eve. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go hide mine before Cyborg gets to it."

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:02 pm

"Hey Bee." Wonder Girl called. "Did you ever go to highschool?" She asked.
Eve waited attentively for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:07 pm

"High School? Yeah, I still do. Why?"

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:10 pm

"Just wondering." Cassandra said. "Whatever, let's go eat in the kitchen. Cyborg is going to call lights out on us before eleven tonight. I can just tell." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:18 pm

"Well, if that's the case...Scary movie night it is," Bee says, walking off to the main room and jumping onto the sofa.

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Cassandra hovered to the couch and landed softly, while Eve walked behind her, sitting on the floor before the couch, so that she could put her salad on the coffee table and eat comfortably.

"What's on the playlist for tonight?" Cassandra asked, grabbing a slice of pizza."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:26 pm

"That depends. Do you want to be put to sleep in seconds, or do you want to be scared out of your skin?"

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:29 pm

"Scared out of my skin." Eve and Cassandra said at the same time, prompting Cassie to burst out into laughter, although Eve sort of laughed more quietly and to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 pm

"Exorcist it is," Bee says, hitting the okay button on the remote.

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:33 pm

A few minutes into the movie, Cyborg entered the room. "Alright ladies, I'm only letting you stay up late because it's Eve's first day, but we do have training early tomorrow morning and I expect everyone to be there alive and awake." He said. "Lights out at eleven."

"I knew it!" Cassie said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:35 pm

The movie suddenly cuts off and the screen morphs into a Bat-Insignia that begins to glow and sound. "Uh...I'm pretty sure Dracula isn't in The Exorcist."

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Wonder Girl turned to Bee. "Is this some kind of prank?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:46 pm

"No...oh wait! Nightwing, it's for you!"

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Nightwing entered the lounge and looked at the TV. "Oh, must be Batman." He said while Cassie oggled him.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:53 pm

The Bat insignia suddenly transforms into a union jack. "Eh? Nightwing, I didn't know Batman was British," Bee says.

However, the screen suddenly cuts to the image of a familiar red headed British man. "Ello, Night Wing. What's the matter? Don't you remember ol' Moddie?"

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:55 pm

"Mad Mod.." Nightwing growled. "How did you get on this frequency?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:58 pm

"Well, I can't say it was really all that hard. I still remember the days you were up and about in that festive red and green number. Big boy now, 'ey?" He then looks about at the girls. "Is it me or are the Teen Titans getting younger ever time I see 'em. Cradle Robbing, are we?"

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:59 pm

"Stay off our channels, Mod." Nightwing said, threatening with the remote. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:02 pm

"Well, Robin, if I may still be calling you that, all I want is to apologize for past disagreements. THAT...and to play a little game with you. You see, me and my good friend, Eddie Nigma have put together QUITE the little challenge for you and your Titans. Care to know more?"

"Uh...Nightwing, who is this clown? He looks like he belongs in an Austin Powers movies."

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 am

"Talk, Mod." Nigthwing growled at the television, ignoring Bee.

Wonder Girl stood up, her hand near her lasso.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 am

Mad Mod glances to Wonder Girl. "Oh, don't insult my intelligence, Mini-Wonder. That little string of yours can't touch me from where I am. As for you, Nightwing, the first game's not set-up just yet. But when it is, you'll be in for a real jolt. See you then, Titans." Mod then presses a button and the screen returns to a movie.

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:11 am

Wonder Girl and Eve both screamed as the movie returned on the scariest seen, then collected themselves and turned to Nightwing.

"I have to move fast, see if the Tower triangulated on Mad Mod's position." He said leaving the room. "He's working with Riddler. I don't like that."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 am

"Mad Mod...right, how come the Titans and Batman get all the 'colorful' creeps?" Bee says.

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:22 am

"Aren't they all colorful?" Wonder Girl asked, coiling up her lasso.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:27 am

"Well, there's Equinox," Bee says, her finger to her chin as she tries to think of others.

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: