Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:33 pm

The girl deflects the discs with her mace then grabs Red, holds him down and puts her mace on his chest, making him hold still as she stands up and claps the dust from her hands. "There...I'd say stay down but, let's face it, you're not going anywhere. Superman couldn't lift that thing. Now stop trying to hit me a listen." This girl then explains who she is and sits down at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:40 pm

"Let me up"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:43 pm

"If you're going to try and hit me as soon as I come over there, you can forget it. I don't have time to waste fighting someone on my side."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Shadow let out a low growl in response trying to get the mace off his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:03 pm

"So why'd you sneak inside? You couldn't have come in at say, I don't know, a time that's WASN'T 4am?" Bee says.

"Truth be told, I couldn't sleep and I figured someone would be awake to help me out...I mean, you're superheroes after all," Aviary says, picking up her mace and dusting it off. "Where's Nightwing?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:15 pm

"Probably off with his boyfriend Batman" Shadow said getting up "He's nothing special anyway, I could take him easily."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:22 pm

"That's nice," Aviary says, barely paying this boy any mind any longer after the Batman comment. "Chay-Ara." Instantly the wings of her harness expand to their full form. "When you see him, tell him he has a recruit waiting." She then opens a window and flies off.

Bee watches her leave. "...They woke up for you in the training room but they didn't wake up for the alarm? The world no longer makes sense," Bee comments to herself as she hovers off back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:27 pm

"Should've never joined" Shadow mummbled to himself "better off alone anyway."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:31 pm

"Then leave," Bee sings tauntingly, her acute hearing picking up on what he'd said. She then hovers into her room and shuts the door behind her, finally getting into bed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:39 pm

Shadow heads to his room finally deciding to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 am

Wonder Girl walked into the control room on the first sublevel and shut off the alarm so that she could get some sleep, then went on to check the tapes and see to it that the problem had been taken care of. When she turned around to go up to her room, she let out a sharp gasp as Eve surprised her.
"Why do you have to sneak up on me?" Wonder Girl asked, holding her pounding heart.
"I didn't mean to." Eve said. "I assumed you'd heard me."
"Well I didn't. We should get to bed." Cassie said, passing Eve and heading for the elevator.
"Why are you afraid of me?" Eve asked, sensing it within the blonde prom queen. Her emotions were so plainly laid out.
"Look, the Teen Titans have had this dark, detached archetype before." Cassie said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.
"Raven."
"That's right and we all know how well that went. Just don't put any of us in danger, understood? Goodnight."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 am

Bee wakes up later to her alarm, realizing she'd only gotten perhaps three hours of sleep. "Uuuuuugh..."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:18 am

Cassie had woken up about a half hour earlier and was cooking herself some scrambled eggs when Dick came in, wearing basketball shorts and a tank top, extremely casual for Nightwing.
"Good morning." He said, taking the newspaper.
"Morning, eggs?" Cassie asked.
"Please." Dick grunted.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 am

Bee walked into the kitchen groggily and sat down at the table. "Nightwing, is this new recruit week? Because we have ANOTHER one," she moans.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 am

"Oh, no kidding?" Dick said as Cassie served him. "You'll have to talk to Cyborg about that."
"Eggs, Bee?" Cassie asked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:33 am

Bee nods then sets her head down on the table over crossed arms. She then opens one eye to see the girl from last night knocking on the window. "I'm not getting it," she mumbles.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 am

Cassie floated over to the window and pointed down, as in to the front door. "Dick, would you go talk to her?" She asked.
"No." He said, not taking his eyes off the paper.
Cyborg stood at the door, watching. "I'll take care of it." He said, walking down to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:43 am

The girl flies down to the door and inside, her wings collapsing back into her harness. "Hello. I'd like to...join your team," she says shyly.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:45 am

"You think it's that simple?" Cyborg asked sternly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 am

"Batman told me to," she responds.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:52 am

"I'm kidding, welcome." Cyborg said, revealing his smile and extending a cybernetic hand.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 am

Aviary shakes Cyborg's hand and looks about the room. "Nice to meet you," she says, still rather timidly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 pm

Shadow walked into the kitchen glancing over at Nightwing and the others as he grabbed some breakfast and headed back to his room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:04 am

"I wonder why he's so icy.." Wonder Girl said regarding Red Shadow.

Cyborg led Aviary into the tower. "Come, let me introduce you to the team in their rawest form."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:15 am

Aviary follows Cyborg to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next