Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham City- 2100

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:48 am

"You know, for someone who proclaims himself the world's greatest detective, you sure are lousy at solving simple puzzles. Even hen the clues are all pointing you right to the answer...the one right beneath your nose."

Dolly suddenly runs off into another room. "She's some actress who Hollywood was getting tired of so she found a way to be younger but she accidentally swallowed a bit of the formula that did it. She's stuck in the body of a five year old...then she snapped." Suddenly several beeping sounds come from the plush toys around the room. "Oh crap, clear the room!" Bat-Girl then picks up Costner and Bat-Claws her way through a window.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:50 am

"Great more ticking things" Nightlight sighed flying out the window
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:51 am

"...I see."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:56 am

Dolly had gotten out from the other side of the building and was getting away. Bat-Girl saw her chance. She set Costner down and fired the bat-claw at the woman. However, Dolly ducks under it then throws a small container at Bat-Girl who arches an eyebrow. The container suddenly bursts open into an enormous mass of "Play-Doh" clay that expands and ensnares Bat-Girl. "What?! Ack!" Bat-Girl tries to use her Bat-Claw to get free but this blob of expanding clay manages to completely trap her, leaving only minutes before she would suffocate.

Clue snickers to himself. "Now, Batman, I think you'd do well to go and find the guy who's REALLY doing this. I'll be here planning my next great escape if you need me."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:58 am

Batman realises he had held Clue up and dropped him down on the floor before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:12 am

Oracle tries to reach Batman but the signal is still somewhat weak. "Batman? Batman, what's Clue up to?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:13 am

"It's not clue. I can't believe I was so blind.", Batman says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:16 am

"I got her" Nightlight said flying after Dolly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:29 am

"If not Clue, then who?" Oracle questions.

Bat-Girl struggles with the clay on her own. Dolly looks over her shoulder to see Nightlight advancing upon her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:32 am

"Ever heard of the Riddler?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:37 am

"Stop running old lady" Nightlight said firing a blast at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:42 am

"Yeah, he was some psychopath way back when that gave an earlier Batman a hard time. What about him?"

Dolly leaps over the beam of light and ducks into an alley.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 am

"Someone's decided to take it up on himself to continue the tradition."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:55 am

"Well, that's...not surprising. We still have a Mr. Freeze, Cat-Woman, and Bane out there. Just another psychopath to deal wi-" Suddenly the transmission turns to static. "Sorry. The signal's getting really...really weird."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:01 am

"Oracle, change to the channel that's coming up on your screen right now and track the interference. It shouldn't be possible for this to happen."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:53 am

TWiLiGHT wrote:
"Yeah, he was some psychopath way back when that gave an earlier Batman a hard time. What about him?"

Dolly leaps over the beam of light and ducks into an alley.

Nightlight follows her into the alley. "Come on, stop."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:17 am

Angelica tries to do as she is told but the screen once again locks. "I can't. Whoever's doing this is-"

"Greetings, Citizens of Gotham! Have you cracked my little puzzle yet? I'm sure at least one person has. Or HAVE you, Batman? Yes, I'm fully aware that you're on to this little puzzle game of mine. Please, do not insult my intelligence by trying to track this. Now, Gothamites, the question at hand. Riddle Me This: What Is A Secret That Everyone Already Knows? Work together, everyone! You have two hours." This transmission then ends.

"This guy's got the entire city wired. He's completely locked me out of everything but communications," Oracle says.

Dolly waits for Nightlight to round the corner of the alley then tosses what appears to be a building block. That block them begins to leak a powerful smokescreen of knock-out gas and Dolly runs off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:26 am

"Must be an identity. Or something that has the Secret in it's name but everyone already knows about it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:33 am

Angelica tries to hack her way back in and a space for typing in a word appears on her screen. "I take it we're supposed to respond now. It's on every screen he's affected. So, what's your final answer?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:49 am

"A solved riddle.", Batman says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:09 am

TWiLiGHT wrote:
Angelica tries to do as she is told but the screen once again locks. "I can't. Whoever's doing this is-"

"Greetings, Citizens of Gotham! Have you cracked my little puzzle yet? I'm sure at least one person has. Or HAVE you, Batman? Yes, I'm fully aware that you're on to this little puzzle game of mine. Please, do not insult my intelligence by trying to track this. Now, Gothamites, the question at hand. Riddle Me This: What Is A Secret That Everyone Already Knows? Work together, everyone! You have two hours." This transmission then ends.

"This guy's got the entire city wired. He's completely locked me out of everything but communications," Oracle says.

Dolly waits for Nightlight to round the corner of the alley then tosses what appears to be a building block. That block them begins to leak a powerful smokescreen of knock-out gas and Dolly runs off.

Nightlight coughs flying up out of the smoke
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:16 am

Angelica inputs the response and two hours later, this mysterious gamesman begins broadcasting throughout Gotham once again. "Hello again, Gothamites! I hope this has been educational for you. Out of the thousands of answers I reviewed, none of them were correct! How utterly, utterly expected. Dissection! The Question: What is a Secret that Everyone Already Knows? The Answer? So simple. In order for a Secret to Exist, at least one person must not know it. If EVERYONE knows it, this must not be the case. As such, the Riddle itself is a complete contradiction...a Paradox. The answer. Is a Paradox. Most of all, I am disappointed that the Dark Knight Detective couldn't solve so simple a riddle! Be careful, Dark Knight. You may not want to make another GRAVE mistake. After all, you only like once...Right?" The transmission then ends.

Dolly is gone by the time the smoke is cleared, Bat-Girl having frozen the clay to break free, catches up with Nightlight. "She got away?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:19 am

Batman rolls his eyes to himself and contacts Oracle. "Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:24 pm

"Don't you get it, Batman? The last thing he said. It was a riddle. Grave mistake...Try looking around in the cemetery. Not sure what that living once part means."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:45 pm

TWiLiGHT wrote:
Angelica inputs the response and two hours later, this mysterious gamesman begins broadcasting throughout Gotham once again. "Hello again, Gothamites! I hope this has been educational for you. Out of the thousands of answers I reviewed, none of them were correct! How utterly, utterly expected. Dissection! The Question: What is a Secret that Everyone Already Knows? The Answer? So simple. In order for a Secret to Exist, at least one person must not know it. If EVERYONE knows it, this must not be the case. As such, the Riddle itself is a complete contradiction...a Paradox. The answer. Is a Paradox. Most of all, I am disappointed that the Dark Knight Detective couldn't solve so simple a riddle! Be careful, Dark Knight. You may not want to make another GRAVE mistake. After all, you only like once...Right?" The transmission then ends.

Dolly is gone by the time the smoke is cleared, Bat-Girl having frozen the clay to break free, catches up with Nightlight. "She got away?"

"I don't see her anywhere" Nightlight sighed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next