Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get this thing rolling!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:48 pm

"It's deserted and there's really nothing here. Oh was I interrupting something? No really, I think you two should go ahead and slug it out. I mean, here we are on an alien world and you boys want to get into a an argument about why? Please, go for it. I'll have the big boss on the radio in a heartbeat to declare you both unfit, and I'll take over this mission.

What you don't think a girl could do it? It's not all about will there be boys on Alpha Prime? Whatever will I wear?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:04 pm

"We're not arguing 'princess' we're discussing the mission. SG-1 is supposed to be the best. They're the guys that are usually sent on missions like this and yet here we are sent in to save thier butt. What me and the Capt. were discussing was the impossibility of this mission."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:27 pm

"They are still the best, just have some competition. The trees detail age, this is a young planet."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:33 pm

"Thanks for telling us that. Makes me feel real good that this planet is young. Got any other information for us 'queenie'."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 5:43 pm

prydeman wrote:
"Thanks for telling us that. Makes me feel real good that this planet is young. Got any other information for us 'queenie'."

She turned and glared.
"The older the planet, the more likelihood that they know about their stargate and have had visitations."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:01 pm

"Okay so tell me something I don't know" Robert said "Like what can I expect for the natives in way of technology. Are they primitave or advanced? Can I expect rocks and arows to come flying at me or bullets or lasers?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Shaking her head, she sighed.
"If I was going to play walking encyclopedia, I would have brought my small electronic thing and goggled 'other worlds' hoping this planet would come up."

Annoyed she went and sat down, looking at her scanner. One minute it displayed a small dot and then it went away.
"Oyhey, something came up on the screen. It went though."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:43 pm

"Well that's helpful" Robert said sarcastically. "Tell ya what dutchess why don't you stay here while we go look ahead"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:53 pm

"Well what if something attacks me? We're on a planet... a strange mysterious planet, there could be all kinds of horrible things living out here. And I don't have a weapon so I'm meant to defend myself with my hands, sorry but I didn't sign up for messy work."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:02 pm

"You are utterly useless aren't you" Robert said "you haven't give me any useful information and you came un armed. I told you to get ready to leave hours ago, that includes arming yourself. I'm not sure if you've realized this yet 'your majesty' but you're not a ruler of anything or anyone any more. You're part of a team that goes to strange planets, some of them hostile and nobody is here as a body guard for your royal butt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get this thing rolling!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: