Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get this thing rolling!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Get this thing rolling! Empty
PostSubject: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:54 pm

Lasara paced herself back and forth in the lunchroom looking at the clock on the wall. She tried to do the human thing of stopping and taking a breath.

"Not working! They specifically said, 'We'll gather at dawn and discuss things then before we head out around 9. It's seven thirty, where are they?!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:58 pm

A sleepy looking Anthony walked into the lunchroom and he looked at Lasara. He yawned walking over. "Morning..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm

"It is terrible! We're heading towards a food shortage. I've looked after Groqulox and they didn't eat nearly as much as what your kind does. And this coffee? I don't think for a minute that it keeps you awake."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Anthony chuckled. "Least it taste good." He said getting himself a cup.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:25 pm

"Hmm my favourite drink would be Kite... made from the bird's blood. Why look disgusted, I've heard that milk comes from a cows bladder, at least blood is richer and purer. Who knows what junk gets fed to the cows stomach and bladder, and did you know that a bladder also holds wee?"

She sat and ate bread raw.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Anthony looked at his coffee and set it down. "Think I'm gonna skip breakfast..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Robert walked into the mess hall looking around. He saw Lasara and Anthony talking and walked over to them. "Where were you two? Thought I said to meet at dawn for exercises."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 pm

"But I know you sir, exercise cannot be done until you are assured you have woken up. Oh and sir, Anthony is looking all green... do you think it's a normal reaction?

Hmm... by the way, do you always look like that? You're hair its absolutely atrocious... is it usually poor treated?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:33 pm

"I just came from exercises, that is how I wake up. I haven't cleaned up yet and yes the captain is looking a little ill. You should probably go to sick bay and have them give you a check up."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:38 pm

"Oh well uh, take care now won't you? While he is getting 'normal coloured' I'll take a swim sir."

She stripped off her uniform down to her swimsuit, and rubbed at the feel of it.
"It's still like fish skin sir, and look it also does up at the front. You know sir, its also weird right, I'm like all hot and you're all in layers! Strip them off, go freely, I dare you sir."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 pm

"I'm not hot. I'm sweaty from the work out and running I just did. Why don't you pick up your cloths and go enjoy your swim. I'm going to get some breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm

"Absolutely sir... enjoy your straight black coffee sir. Inform me when you want to start the briefing, and yes sir, this time I will dry my hair before getting water on your floor cat."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Robert shrugged going to get his coffee and bagel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Sasha walked out of the mess hall and towards her work station
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:27 pm

Robert finished his breakfast and headed to get a shower.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Robert came into his room drying his hair. He put on his uniform and headed out to the briefing room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:40 pm

Sasha walked into the Breifing room
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:42 pm

"Good to see someone is ahead of things" Robert said "Haven't even called in the others yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:44 pm

"Saw you heading in here" she said taking a drink from her coffee
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:49 pm

"Ah" Robert nodded putting in a call to the rest of the team.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:18 am

Anthony walked into the briefing room eating a bagel.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 am

"Just gotta wait on the 'princess'" Robert said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:33 am

Anthony nodded sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:50 pm

"We're going offworld" Robert said "We got a message from SG-1 saying they needed some back up so the general is sending us."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 am

"Awesome." Anthony said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get this thing rolling!   Get this thing rolling! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get this thing rolling!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: