Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
ShineyMan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Haven City - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:05 pm

"Kid's already shown she can handle her powers. I wanted Meg too, but turns out why have invisible powers when you're doing a job being hidden away?" Jana replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 3:15 pm

"Alright, well find a room somewhere, there's plenty" Keith said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:11 am

Jane walked upstairs, having changed back into her office clothes. "Beautiful place, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:18 am

"Yeah, sure is." James smiled walking with her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:58 pm

Arthur got settled outside.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:51 am

"Need some beverages and food" Jill said after looking through the fridge. She grabbed her purse heading out
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:03 am

Aleksandra left the mansion with her hands in her pockets, deciding to head to a book store.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:12 am

"Hey" Jill shouted over at her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 am

Aleksandra turns abruptly, and pulls her hood away from her head. "Yes?" She asks in an American accent.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 am

"You mind if I tag along with you" Jill asked "I need to pick up a few things."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 am

Aleksandra rummages through her pockets as Jill asks her question, pulling out an iPod and popping the headphones in her ears. "Why not," she says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 am

"Cool" Jill smiled "So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:00 am

"I am from Russia," she says, still with an American accent.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:15 am

"You don't have an accent" Jill said "most people I know from Russia have an accent."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 am

"I prefer not to speak with it. I've learned a number of accents and languages over the years. Where are you from?" She asks, pausing at a bus stop.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 am

"Indiana" Jill said waiting
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:36 am

"So are you one of the ones with powers?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 am

"Yeah" Jill said "didn't you see me in the training room with James and Jane. Thought you said you've read my file?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:41 am

"Oh, that was you then. All right," she says, climbing into the bus.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 am

Ashleigh headed off but Jana stayed back.

"don't take her moods personally, I got to see what the two girls had to endure with Stephanie, it'll take some time to get used to have recycled car parts as your legs and hands. With that in mind, calling her robogirl or bionic, might score you sone tasteful words.

So how's Jill settling in?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 am

"I just saw her head out with Aleksandra" Keith said "I think she's settling in nicely. This will be good for her."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:48 am

"Yeah that was me" Jill said following her on.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 am

"The team some very powerful individuals," she says, crossing her arms and leaning back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 am

"Yeah there are" Jill said as they drove to the shops "What about you, what can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:57 am

"Why don't you try using your powers and find out," Aleksandra says, knowingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next