Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Menelaus led them into the Palace where massive feast was awaiting them. "Hector I wish to speak with you about your father's proposals while we eat."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:25 pm

"Of course" Hector said joining him giving Paris a stern look before leaving him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Menelaus walked with Hector. "I am glad your father wants to make a treaty with Sparta, I think Troy and Sparta can rise up together and we can both prosper."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:47 pm

"As does he" Hector said

Paris sat enjoying the feast and trying hard to avoid Helena
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Menelaus nodded taking a seat at the feast.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:49 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

Apollaine headed out of the castle and down into the village to the gates, once clear she looked around at the surroundings and walked to the hill to have a look at her location. Suddenly there was a light beside her, brighter than the sun and Alea stood next to her. Then the two woman were looking at each other like a mirror.

"Why am I doing this?" the real Alea asked.
"I just need you to keep up the image just for a bit longer. I've gotten you out of the castle under this disguise, now I need you to do something for me."
"I will do any milady, but please tell me what it is."
"Simple, just play the image and pretend you're a goddess that's graceful and powerful, that means my dear, that you look down on no one."

"I don't believe it" Apollonis said approaching the two "I had heard that there were two of you but had to see it for myself and it appears that I have not only one but two sisters and identicle twins at that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:56 pm

"No, there's only one of us... question is..." Apollaine answered.
"Which one of us is the right one," Alea concluded finding her gift succeeded in creating her voice.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:07 pm

"An intriguing question" Apollonis smiled circling. He stopped standing behind them and took a long wiff of thier hair before grabbing the arms of Alea. "So tell me sister, why did you leave me last night? You know it hurt my feelings. You know it's not nice to tease a guy like that, makes them want to do hurtful things to you." He spun her around gripping her arms tight "This time I won't let you go, not until I'm done with you." He leaned in kissing her roughly glancing over at his sister as he squeezed Alea's arms tighter.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:11 pm

Alea looked across at Apollaine who looked at her with a determined look, "You made me feel....uneasy. I don't like it and will... not be tolerating it any longer."
"I am incapable of thinking of you that way, Apollonis," Apollaine added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helena was tapped on the arm by her handmaiden, "You have eyes on you milady."
"Really? From who?"
"The dashing young man sitting diagonally from us, to the left. Brown curls."
"Will you pass me the flask of water?"
"Wh-what?"
"Pass it to me so that I can get a look without it seeming obvious," Helena smiled sweetly.

The handmaiden passed it to her and Helena looked over at Paris, "He is very handsome."
"Poor boy though, eyeing off something so beautiful that he cannot have."
"I think its sweet. To be hiding his gaze away every time we look over."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:31 pm

"I don't care, I will have you" Apollonis said pulling the top of her dress down over her arms and exposing her breast. He took hold of them squeezing hard "and if you're doppleganger want's to watch me ravish your body then let her."

Paris turned quickly when Helena looked over at him pretending to be interested in the entertainment praying that he was not caught staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:41 pm

"Cut it out, Apollonis..." Apollaine said pushing him, and Alea stepped backwards, shaking her head in disbelief. She picked up her clothes and held them against her, "You both are disgusting. Using me to stop him from having you?! How dare you use me like this?"

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:49 pm

"We are gods" Apollonis said "we can do what we please. To us you mortals are nothing more entertainment at best."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 pm

"You underestimate me, I was raised by the gods but born by a mortal woman. A witch actually... should be a bit careful of who you touch. I could've burnt a few areas on you," Alea replied hastily.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Apollonis laughed at Alea "Please, you are talking to the son of Apollo, you can't lie to me. Now dear sister, you have a choice to make- either give yourself to me or watch me finish what I started with witch."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:01 pm

"Stop this! I won't let you have me, but you don't need to drag her into this as well!" Apollaine replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:11 pm

"It's the only way to keep her safe" Apollonis said "otherwise I will not stop going after this one and any other mortal you show the slightest intrest in. Every male you speak with will just be another trophy, every female another conquest. The witch here will become my favorit though and will live for ever as my plaything."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:14 pm

"Never!" Apollaine said blinding him with light, "Get away from here Alea!"

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Apollonis sighed making the light no brighter than the flicker of a candle looking back at Alea as she ran. "There is nowhere she can run that I will not find her."

Hector sat talking with Menelaus about the treaty glancing over at his brother to make sure he wasn't getting into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:27 pm

"Why this insanity?" Apollaine said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:28 pm

"You seem distracted." Menelaus said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:45 pm

"Just making sure my brother doesn't do anything stupid" Hector said turning back to him "You know his reputation."

Paris excused himself leaving the hall and heading out to talke a stroll down the beach

"Because I love you" Apollonis said "but you shoot me down again and again. Because you tried to decieve me and push me onto someone who could never compare to you. Now you will never know what it's like to be with a man, I will make sure of that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:48 pm

"Oh yes I've heard." Menelaus said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:55 pm

"Then you understand why I am distracted" Hector said "He is only along because our father insisted."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:59 pm

"Well I hope he doesn't try to woo one of my men's wives...I'm sure you know the reputation of a angry Spartan." Menelaus said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:08 pm

"I do" Hector said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next