Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+5
Marc
ShineyMan
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Introductions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:06 pm

That sucks man, try reloading the page, my browser saves my messages so if that happens I just reload and can resubmit.
Back to top Go down
winterprince
Professional Member
Professional Member
winterprince

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 4:31 am

hey yall, just stumbled across this forum. are yall still active?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 4:35 am

Relatively. We're just a bit on the busy side at the moment, outside of the forum, it seems.
Back to top Go down
winterprince
Professional Member
Professional Member
winterprince

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 4:51 am

cool Exclamation

my name's angel, i'm from georgia originally, i like star wars, marvel and dc. also like fantasy. do yall have rules or anything?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 10:07 am

Hi angel and welcome to my site.

We do have rules but I'm quite kind and flexible. The most basic rules is that we all respect each other and be kind. Oh and no advertising other sites, I don't tend to like to hear what other sites are doing lol.

Oh and a massive rule, you have to say australia is the best... No I made that one up. Basically if you can say you're nice, friendly and just a bit on the side of absolutely bonkers and crazy you'll fit right in with us.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 12:36 pm

Yeah just been real busy lately, we get on a tear going non stop then taper off when life gets in the way lol

Anyways welcome to the forum Angel, nice to have you.
Back to top Go down
winterprince
Professional Member
Professional Member
winterprince

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 10:40 pm

Maybe nice and friendly... definitely on the bonkers side... and fine Australia is the best.

Yeah, I get that. I'm toward the end of finals right now, so I'm pretty deep in. Once I'm done I'll have lots of time for stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2016 12:36 am

I think you're all set to go with looking around the site. Usually once a user has gone past 10 posts they become a VIP member but I've skipped you past it and you can be on the same level as many others as professional member. This I think is the best setting that I move people to, to allow them full access to the RPGs and then there's a chance to make up new topics and pages.

Have a play around in your profile too where you can create an profile picture, signature and I'd be more than happy to help create a banner for you to use. I always jump at the chance of being able to use photoshop.

I've been considering new ideas for some brand new RPGs so if you have anything in mind feel free to suggest.
Back to top Go down
winterprince
Professional Member
Professional Member
winterprince

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 7:38 am

i'm in school for graphic design actually so i'd love to whip up my own pic and banner!

i have some cool fantasy ideas that are totally removed from star wars, marvel, or dc
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 8:10 am

We have a Fantasy RPG going that's HELLA inspired by GoT and LotR if ya wanna jump in
Back to top Go down
winterprince
Professional Member
Professional Member
winterprince

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 11:10 am

nice! where is that one?

the idea i have has a lot of original lore and it isn't really tolkein fantasy at all. i've fleshed it out a lot to prepare writing about it.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 9:13 pm

It hasn't opened up for you yet, you need 10 posts to get it up but you're set it to go. I'll try and work out a quicker way around it
Back to top Go down
winterprince
Professional Member
Professional Member
winterprince

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 11:10 pm

Oh ok, no worries, i'll get there eventually
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 11:22 pm

You're pretty close!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Marvel Administration :: Welcome Area-
Jump to: