Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Generations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:40 am

"Take whichever path you wish" Max said "but what am I looking for?"

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:27 pm

"Where it happened. I'm betting there will be answers near the site. Oh god... what is that smell?" Keegan coughed.

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 am

"Decay" Max said

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 2:23 pm

"yeah obsmelt that earlier, this is like... Someone... Farting. Oh no, this hotel, gas pipes. Max, gas and fire makes a perfect explosion. Christ, My mother would had stood a chance. Keep me thinking happy thoughts, okay?"

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:10 am

"Maybe she didn't start the fire" Max shrugged

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 am

"I know who did, the X-men..." Keegan concluded twisting his words.

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 am

"It's completely possible" Max said

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:00 pm

"And I'll find out who did it and make them pay, regardless of the help they've given me," Keegan said heading into another room to avoid any objections.

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:09 pm

"I wouldn't stop you" Max said looking around the room.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:23 pm

"But you also don't really follow my belief," Keegan added, "Maybe so it wasn't the Xmen responsible, that would mean that there's someone out there that did this."

She followed the passageway, getting a strange feeling of familiarity, that something was at the end to the right, "I'll be back in a second."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:49 pm

"Hmm, interesting" Max said seeing what looked like some kind of shrine covered in cobwebs.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:23 pm

The door shut behind him, locked and there was someone within the room.

"Don't touch that! It's private," the voice called out. It had worked when the real estate people came to assess the house. But Maxwell had always been too smart, even when she was a young girl.

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:28 pm

"It looks like it could use a little dusting" Max said

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:09 pm

"Your courage allowed you to see things no other human ever has, yet remain the same innocent child I met so very long ago," Beth said reminiscing, stepping into view, " In facing your fears, you have truly proven yourself an X-Man. Don't you mean woman, Professor Grey? Oh, sorry... the same thing was said to me when I was graduating."

Beth came and stood beside him looking down at the gold X-men badge, "I only had it for such a short time before all this. But it made me so proud."

Then she turned and gazed at him, "What are you doing here? They gave me their word that they would protect her and raise her well. To forget the past so that she could have a good future. And what I find her snooping around here? Take her home Maxwell."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm

"She blames them for what happened" Max said "she doesn't know the truth. I will protect her but I won't stop her from learning about her past. Besides, she reminds me of myself when I was a kid. Now go away or go talk to her, either way she'll find answers here, even if they're not what she wants."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm

"blames them? That's not good, they were meant to tell her that her mother died saving her life. I see that things will need to be sorted out."

Beth sighed, "I thought this was all to make things better for her. No wonder the poor girl has been fixing it hard. I had no idea, until decided that I needed to see Keegan and enrolled at mercers."

"what are you doing tagging along avian?" Keegan asked heading in. Beth looked at Max and found herself playing the Beth persona.
"I was uh... Wondering if you're going to be at school tomorrow cause I'm not going to jeep making excuses for you."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:41 am

"Enough of the charade" Max said "Tell her the truth."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:00 am

"oh got something to say Beth? What have you done this time?" Keegan asked.

Beth was already nervously shaking, "you have to beloved me when I tell you that I never wanted to hurt you. I gave strict instructions to your aunts to tell you everything when you turned 16, and I'll be asking why they didn't."

Keegan looked between them and felt sick at hearing bethany voice change, "who the fuck are you? Don't you dare creep back into te shadows, face up to me coward!"

"if you looked like this wouldn't you hide from the world?" Beth replied stepping back out and for a minute Keegan thought it was a mirror with a nightmare she was having all scarred. This time she dint even feel her stages as her hands glowed and formed flames. She spoke incoherently rushing at the woman. Out the corner of her eye the woman passed to the left and a solid wall was all she saw in te next second.

"I told you she would panic. Wouldn't you?" the woman said kneeling looking at her, "she's so beautiful... Shes powerful..."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:30 am

"Yes, but now she knows where to find the answers she wants" Max said "You should've listened to me when I told you to stay away from the X-Men though. Maybe none of this would've happened."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 am

"There's a lot of things that shouldn't have happened Max. I used to blame 'him' for a lot of it, until one day I ran out of blame. Afterall, I don't even know if he is alive. His brother is deceased, but him..." she replied standing, noticing a photo, "I certainly look better as a brunette. The scars though, I can change my image as much as I like but when I return to normal, I still wear my true image."

Keegan groaned sitting up and turned to face them, "Well, if you were a villain, Max here probably wouldn't be standing, so I prepared to hear the fact that you claim to be my mother. Well, in that case, do you want to tell me why the hell you never showed up? Over ten fucking years you know!"

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:43 am

Max stood off to the side waiting to see what Beth had to say.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:53 am

"Keegan, I know you have been searching for me, but there's something you must understand. Sometimes there are no words, no clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day. Sometimes you do everything right, everything exactly right, and still you feel like you failed. Did it need to end that way? Could something have been done to prevent the tragedy in the first place?

It took three years to recover from my burns, constantly receiving skin grafts, that afterwards... the woman I was... she had gone. Everyone I ever knew... they all said that I perished in the fire. I went by here and it was deserted, and a for sale sign stuck out the front. I associated it to being that I had been forgotten, and it wouldn't had been right for me to suddenly appear after three years into everyone's lives when they got over the grief and were getting used to paying their respects in a beautiful park they created for me.

Then it seemed that while I had healed physically there were deeper mental scars and four years later, I was admitted into a hospital for counselling. Time just completely passed by and I emerged stronger than ever, and more desperate to see if you had been raised without any troubles. I needed closure myself, to know what you looked like, so I enrolled at Mercers under the identity of Bethany Ward, your grandmother's name.

They should've told you at 16."

Keegan crossed her arms, "Why sixteen? Listen lady, so far that's a bloody good story, got any actual proof? Cause Max, any one could act out a sloppy story right? Sorry lady..."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:16 am

"I'm your proof" Max said "I knew your mother before you were born. I tried to convince her to join my Brotherhood but she chose to stay with the X-Men. I had a member of my Brotherhood keeping an eye on her and was here the day this place burned. I pulled her from the fires and took her to the hospital to be cared for. I made sure she got the best care in the burn ward and when she needed couseling, I made sure it was from the best. I did not know Beth here was/is your mother till now. Is that enough proof for you?"

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 am

"And everyday i am reminded of what you did, Max," she replied, " i know it's hard and that's why I am not asking for anything so if you decide that you can't change the life you knew for a new one-"

"no, I came here for answers, and max can vouch for me telling him that the answers werent only to find out why my mum died but hopefully to learn who she was. Truly I think both are us are still dead. You hide away from the world and Im telling the world I dint care bout it. Looks like we could us one another for support.

I don't think right now you need a daughter but we could just begin as friends but no more of that metamorphic stuff. And if Beth is the name of my grandma, are you going to reveal your real name?"

"Kathleen Collins, but before Max knew me I was Kathy o'rourke."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:40 am

"Right, well if you ladies are finished I think it's time we get back" Max said

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Generations
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: