Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Generations

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

New Generations - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 am

"I was also big into the theatre in school" Charles said "I played Mercucio in Romeo in Juliet"

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:31 pm

"You were dealt the best character. I just can't stand Juliet and Romeo, thinking that no one would be hurt during their crazy relationship. At least with that Twilight movie thingy, the girl finally becomes a vampire so that there's no fighting over eating her or not. But making her have a vamp kid is a bit too much, if humans could have vamp kids, then we would've seen Buffy with Spike and Angel's children.

Though The Immortal was a good movie, 4D which gave you extra spooks by having the fangs, right up in front of you, with the blood almost dripping into your lap."

Carrie looked back up at him and shrugged, "Are you surprised?"

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:36 pm

"That you enjoy vampire movies" Charles said "just a little."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 pm

"No, that I'm an obsessed movie fan?" Carrie smiled.

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 am

"Oh, that too" Charles smiled "You seem like the type that curls up with a book listening to some classical or jazz."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:03 pm

"Hey! Golly, I'm pleased to say that I'm not that much of a nerd. I'm the cool nerd. I'm hip with the Shakespeare, but also down with the pop of the 1990's. Yes, before my time... but hey...the parents had it lucky! Imagine it, getting down to Abba and the groove of the 80's. They had some damn good music back then.

So to correct things, my perfect night... a good book, too many to choose from, with an 80's greatest hits CD and a bowl of the best home-made popcorn, one could cook. Oh, that reminds me... I've got a story.

My bestie and I had always had this war between us where we would argue till the day's end over what we would have for our 30th. I ended up sacrificing my idea of a Grease party to her, because she could do Sandy much easily, being blonde, of course. But unknown to me before the day, I happened to make myself attractive as Marty Maraschino. And later, I got to outdo her with a Star Wars theme party. No, not Leia for me, I went for Padme. My gosh, you have to keep this between us... I don't want any of the other teachers knowing my past secrets.

I'm more than happy with them thinking I'm boring, and definitely not a party girl."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:53 am

"I won't say a word" Charles smiled "you ready to go?"

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 8:59 pm

"I'm playing with the straw, I think that should be a sign for me to move, but I don't find myself rushing too quickly. Probably cause I've had a really nice afternoon. I've been so lonely and having someone to talk to had been so refreshing. Made me lose all that bottled up stress.

Sounds like you have a profession after teaching..."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:46 am

"As a councelor, no thank you"

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:17 pm

"Can't blame you, don't think I'd handle listening to problems all day long. Besides I tend to give the wrong advice too often," Carrie said hopping up.

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:07 pm

Charles got up paying and heading out with Carrie.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Carrie walked along the street looking around, "Definitely different to the sea breeze and night stars from home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth tapped on Keegan's door desperate to retrieve her History book that she lent a few days ago and hasn't been returned. Heading into the darkened room, she looked about the mess trying to work out where the book could be underneath it all.

"I could cheat and end up with a headache but then again I'm much looking forward to the training session in fifteen minutes. So I'll manually push aside this gunk and try to find it. You are a grub missy, my history book is with your dirty laundry, and thankfully its too dark in here to notice what you wear to bed."

She headed out wiping her history book before being knocked to the side by some boys, and her bag fell onto the ground spilling its contents.
"Oh, you...! I'm not invisible!"

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Daryl stopped bending down to help her with her books "Some of the other guys here can be real ass holes."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Beth smiled looking up, "Oh well, I'm used to it, everyone's running around like crazy. I would be too if I was any good at walking at a fast pace. Art, maths, geography, english... where's history? Ah, its behind me. You're in my maths class? D... something... sounds like car, but I might be wrong."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 pm

"Daryl" he smiled "and I think we are. So where you going right now?"

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:22 pm

"I was amazingly close. Car...Carol... Daryl. Nice to finally put a name to your face, I'm Beth, though you've more than likely heard Bethany said on many occasions."

Beth swooped to grab her diary, "Training session in... 15... no wait, four minutes has gone, I now have exactly 9 minutes left."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:32 pm

"You won't make it on time" Daryl said "I can get you there quicker if you'd like."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:38 pm

"In one piece? I once knew this boy who could take himself apart and sneak on-board air flights," Beth said finally standing putting her bag on her back, "He got caught eventually."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Daryl chuckled a bit. "Well my means of travel is less painful. If you want to go, just take my hand and don't let go till I tell you."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:08 pm

"Less painful... you're going to fly? Mind if I close my eyes?" Beth asked putting her bag on two shoulders, grabbing his wrist for tightness.

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:22 pm

"Go right ahead" Daryl said guiding her forward and walking into the shadow cast on the wall "it's better, there are some scary things hiding in the shadows."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 pm

"Oh, don't tell me that... I'm afraid of my own," Beth laughed.

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:39 pm

"No need to be afraid of shadows" Daryl said stepping out of a shadow cast on the wall in the training hall "not all the time that is."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:02 pm

"Oh, there's no convincing me. Even if I got over that phobia, I have another million more on the list," Beth smiled, before looking about, "Hey thanks... we're here. Are you attending the class?"

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:04 pm

"Yeah, you could say that" Daryl said walking in with her

PostSubject: Re: New Generations   New Generations - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Generations
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: