Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
ShineyMan
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Haven City - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:50 am

"Oh, so you're more of a boy's boy?" Jane asked, laughing a bit to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:51 am

Mikey just cocked his eyebrow as he opened his capri sun.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:51 am

"Hey, don't think I'll be coming by tonight. There's a few things I need to work on at home." Jannelle said "We can do breakfast though."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:53 am

"I'm kidding, sweetie, relax." She said. "So, do you know how your daddy knows that pretty history teacher from your school?" Jane asked, trying to pry out a little information.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 am

"Alright." James said. "Might end up working late myself. I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Nope, ask him." Mikey said taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:59 am

"Oh, okay." She said, kicking her heels off. "Well if there's nowhere you want to go, or anything you want to do or eat, that means my job's done."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:01 am

Mikey smiled. "Could totally go for a micowave pizza." He said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:03 am

"No trouble at all." Jane said, popping one out of the freezer and into the microwave, punching in the numbers and start. "Now, as long as there's nowhere you want to go or anything you want to do, my job is done." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:07 am

"Yeah" Jannelle said "Love you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:09 am

"Love you too." James said. "Don't work yourself too hard now." He said with a soft chuckle.

Mikey smiled. "Go and relax."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 am

Jane began to set a fork, knife and plate for Mikey, the microwave dinging just in time. She put it on his plate and smiled. "Bon appetite." She walked to the couch and sat down, crossing her legs and reading a magazine.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:14 am

Mikey looked at the fork and knife and set them aside instead folding the small pizza and eating it like a taco.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:17 am

"Same to you" Jannelle smiled hanging up
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:19 am

James smiled and he hung up. "Alright grunts go get chow we're done for the day." James said heading off from the firing range.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 am

Jannelle drove home heading up stairs and grabbing a bath to relax.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 am

James walked into his apartment taking his hat off and running his hand through his hair. "Hey all." He said walking in.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:44 am

Jannelle got out of the tub after awhile and went to her computer to finish her latest paper.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:52 am

James changed out of his uniform and into a USMC t-shirt reading "Pain is weakness leaving the body" on the chest and some work out shorts getting comfortable.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:00 pm

prydeman wrote:
Jill nodded leaning over to suck on him again.

Damien smiled watching her.

(Do you want to fast forward? Just to move the plot along.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:46 am

Shadow crouched down infront of her. "Hey, you alright?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:46 am

"Yeah, I'm fine", Erica sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:12 am

(Yeah sure.)

Jill lay back on the bed oblivious to what was going on around her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 am

Shadow nodded and sat down next to her. "Well you look like ya could use a drink."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 pm

"Your brother's rather busy right now, calling the police and looking for you", Damien said at the edge of the bed, smoking a cigarette.

"I could use some morphin", Erica smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:17 am

Shadow chuckled. "Well I have some back at my hide out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next