Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 am

Nikon watched the battle from a hill, still having a massive reserve behind him as the Greeks fought off what he had sent in already.

Greek reinforcements were arriving.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:15 am

Those Nikkita started waking up and quickly made thier way to join the battle.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:59 pm

"Then we'll win the war", Aridonis said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:49 am

Orion had taken Leona to the rear leaving her in a tent tied up. He returned the battle leading the Spartans and other Greeks, his presence invigorated the Greek soldiers and they managed to rout the undead army that had been sent against them.

Nikon watched and chuckled. "Unleash hell." He said and the vast reserves of his army charged forth to meet the Greeks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:11 am

"This battle is the war" Nikkita said "There will be no one left to fight with you when it's over. It'll just be you and the other bastard gods fighting against the Titans and an army of undead."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:39 pm

"Why do you condemn the gods?", Aridonis said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:17 am

"Sins of the fathers shall be repeated by the sons" nikkita said "It is a sad tail that has been repeated over and over with no end in sight, until now. Not all is as it appears and our little fight is now over."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:47 pm

"So you raise the undead, kill innocent lives and blame the new Gods for something that has not been done yet."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:45 am

Nikkita sighed "None of these people are innocent and you wouldn't understand. All you need to do is let me go about my buisness and everythign will be made clear."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:00 pm

"No. You've killed women, men and children who are not responsible for the past, whatever it is. If you want to convince me then tell me the truth! Maybe I would understand."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 5:29 am

"Follow me then" Nikkita said "I must get my partner first."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:15 am

Orion sat in the tent watching Leona, keeping guard.

The first day of battle ended with the Greeks holding off the Undead Army and more Greek reinforcements arriving and Orion had sent word to Sparta to bring 50,000 more Spartans to the battle to hold the line.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Alea looked into a puddle, "Something's wrong... why would my brother Orion request more troops from Sparta when I sent him a gift?"

Hera sneered, "A gift that got held up."

"Why?! He needs the help to become a king," Alea asked in disbelief. Hera seized her arm pulling her through the caves to a crystal chasm. Images appeared on every crystal hanging from the ceiling and clinging to the walls.

"Because another deserves the same courtesy that you give Orion," she replied pointing to a crystal that held the image of a young man.

Alea looked away shaking her head, "I do not understand."

A crystal behind them shattered and a man came walking before them, giving Hera a cold stare, "I have an agreement with Athena that this will never be spoken about, and everyone else knows of this agreement."
"You broke it... the rules are being played unfairly. Surely you would want Alea to show the same love she has for Orion to Apollonios? Oh, how cruel? You haven't told either of them? No wonder, the poor girl wanted to throw herself from the walls of Olympia not knowing the truth of her mother's death."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 11:27 pm

"I believe she's being guarded", Aridonis sighed. He thought for a second. "Very well. I will get her for you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:38 am

"Thank you" Nikkita said waiting.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:51 am

Aridonis looked at Nikkita then disappeared, teleporting to the tent where they kept Leona.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:58 am

Nikkita waited trying to work out how to end this soon
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 am

Orion looked over at Aridonis and Nikkita.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 10:52 am

Nikkita smiled at Orion
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:05 am

Orion couldn't help but look her over. "Nikkita."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:08 am

Nikkita sat down on a rock waiting
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:12 am

"So what do I owe the pleasure of another visit from you?" Orion asked sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 am

"I'm here for Aridonis" Nikkita said "You are free to join us if you want and no I don't mean like that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 am

Orion narrowed his eyes. "Join you? In what?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:32 am

"A quest for the truth" Nikkita said "for the real reasons I am here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next