Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:30 am

KariganGladheon wrote:
*Thanks Pryde, was wondering what happened to my reply, but I tend to skim over the sex scenes and miss the important stuff Razz Cool )

Alea pondered over what he said, "If a person has no memory of the pain from their former life, what would be left would surely have to be happiness? I don't see anything at all here that would bring them pain. I know you said they're walking around in a daze, but they they don't seem to mind it.

Oh, don't worry... Athena has commented many a times, about my annoying habit of needing to clarify every little thing. Accept some things don't have answers. I... would like you to thank your mother, her hospitality has been very welcoming."

Demetrios looked at her oddly not understandign what she meant. "I am leaving for Argos not that you are awake. Are you not joining me?"

"NO" Apollonis shouted seeing some of his men tipping to drink from one of the rivers. "Do not drink the water, especially from that river."
The men looked down at the water "But it looks fine to drink from and we're parched."
"It will quench your thirst, of that there is no denying" Apollonis said as the men went to drink again "But it will make you forget."
The men stopped and dried thier hands sitting back on the boat once more.
"If you are thirsty then take this" Hector said handing the soldiers his water container. "Share it amongst the others."
"What about you Prince, aren't you thirsty?"
"I will drink after you" Hector said
Apollonis watched Hector hearing the praises the men were giving him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:34 am

Nikon laid back with Nikkita after 'purifying' her some time later.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:46 am

"Thanks for the purification" Nikkita smirked over at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:50 am

Nikon smirked. "Anytime." He said squeezing her ass.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:39 am

Nikkita grinned kissing him before getting up from the bed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:43 am

Nikon grinned and stood up getting dressed.

Adastros entered Larissa on his horse looking around at the destruction.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:49 am

"What's the next move" NIkkita asked

Apollonis and his men came out near Larrissa, thier journey through the underworld had saved them a days travel time.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:53 am

"We'll be marching the 10,000 we have here south to join with the 500,000 I raised recently then we'll sack Delphi and then progress onwards from there." Nikon said.

The area around Larissa was littered with bodies and burnt villages as the region had been ravaged by the undead hordes.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:14 am

"It appears we are in the right place" Hector said following Apollonis
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:17 am

Nikon walked out of the destroyed building seeing Adastros. "Ahh, friend, what brings you here so soon?"

"I had to flee, they found me out." Adastros said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:24 am

Nikkita walked out behind Nikon keeping in the dark.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:29 am

Nikon nodded. "So who gathers against us?"

"Orion, Aridonis, Aurora, Callisto, and 3000 Spartans, 1000 Elisans, and 3000 Athenians now." Adastros said.

"Hmm, 7000 plus the Delphic army. No match for my 500,000 and the three of us." Nikon said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:52 am

"Hector you will stay here and wait for the rest of the men" apollonis said "I will continue on ahead, catch up to me as quick as you can."

Nikkita smiled slightly giggling abit at the irony of the situation she found herself in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:56 am

"And what is so funny?" Adastros said to Nikkita.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:12 am

"This" Nikkita smiled "one of Zues' children plotting to overthrow him just as he overthrew his own father and his father overthrew his. Tell me, are you the only one brave enough to take on the great Zues or are you leading your brothers and sisters against him?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:13 am

"The others fight for him." Adastros said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:23 am

"And you do this for yourself?" Nikkita asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:28 am

"Exactly." Adastros said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:39 am

"A healthy mix of Chronos and Zues in this one" Nikkita smirked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:41 am

"Would seem that way." Nikon smiled. "Makes us brothers then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:52 am

"I guess it doesn" Nikkita said leaving them. "I will leave you two to bond over your new found brotherhood."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 11:56 am

"Well where are you going?" Nikon asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:07 pm

"I have personal buisness to attend to" Nikkita said "But don't worry, I'll be here for the final showdown."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Alea instantly stood, "My head feels fine, I feel fine... yes I am certainly ready to venture on to Argos."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyniska looked over her shoulder and saw Orion riding through a different course in the forest, but close by. Suddenly they met up on the same path and were riding head to head, her brooch resounding to Orion's presence. It was as Alea had planned, but kept it secret from the woman. She would only receive her help, if it was a God that she was riding up against.

Her eyes widened as a tree blocked their path but there was enough gap to ride underneath where it had fallen across leaving the path untouched. She flattened herself on her mare's back and rode underneath, wondering how the God would fare.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 12:09 pm

Orion leaned forward ducking under it, keeping pace with her and pulling ahead a bit.

Nikon nodded. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next