Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scandinavia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Scandinavia - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:11 am

The dragon stumbled back, but then spun around, whipping its tail, knocking them all over.

Skade climbed the rocky walls of the huge, hollow cave and shot two more arrows down its back, but to no avail.

Frigga whipped her wand at the creature twice, sending two fields of energy into its chest, also having no effect.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:20 am

Buri roared charging with Tyr.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:28 am

Tyr ducked beneath the tail moving under the dragon and stabbing up at its belly.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:31 am

The dragon roared as Tyr plunged his blade into it, then expelled a beam of lightning at him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:36 am

Buri lept into the air stabbing his sword into the Dragon's eye.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:41 am

The dragon swung wildly out of the way as the cave filled up with light, several small humanoids entering. "STOP!" the one in the front commanded. "Do not attack him!"

Frigga bowed to them briefly. "We didn't mean to offend any of you. We had been attacked first and simply reacted."

"Regardless," The elf said. "we are the ones set to protect these creatures. They are dwindling in numbers."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:42 am

Buri landed sheating his sword.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:45 am

"We came here to discover why these beasts have entered Asgard." Skade said, climbing down from the cave wall.

"Well, that is actually our doing.." The oldest elf said. "To prevent the dragons from going extinct, we sent them to Asgard to maybe taste a golden apple, granting it immortality."

"I see.." Frigga said. "Well, the apples are really just meant for the Gods.. I'm sure there is something I can work out with my people." She said.

"Very well." The elf said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:46 am

Buri sighed shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:48 am

"Here," One of the elves said, handing her a white runestone. "This will grant you the ability to travel between worlds. That way, you can come back with your decision."

Frigga thanked them and took the rock, sending them each one by one back to the castle in Asgard.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:49 am

Buri appeared in the castle.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:53 am

"Well.." Frigga said. "This is a bit of a controversial issue."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:53 am

"Odin will not want to give them our Golden Apples." Buri said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:54 am

"But we cannot simply watch the dragons die." Skade said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:56 am

"We can simply begin breeding them." Buri said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:09 pm

"Breeding dragons is an interesting idea" Tyr said "they could make excellent war mounts."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:10 pm

"True." Frigga said. "Odin and I will discuss this. All of you return in the morning." She said, heading up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:13 pm

Tyr shrugged turning to leave
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:15 pm

"Dragon War mounts does sound like a good idea." Buri smiled.

Odin had returned.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:35 pm

"Tell me something" Tyr said "why is Odin leader of Asgard over you"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:52 pm

"I passed it on to him." Buri said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Hlin went to attend to Frigga while Eir hurried down the corridor to the men.

"I'm terribly sorry, you must feel as though she completely wasted your time, but the elves have a point, killing one dragon will not stop the problem, only increase it. You can't send a creature into extinction due to the effects it has on our kingdom. I would've easily had charmed it to sleep, allowing us to continue without any problems, but Frigga doesn't wish me to take up any dangerous feats until I have experienced more."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:59 am

"It's not a big deal" Tyr shrugged "Fighting is what Asgardians do best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scandinavia   Scandinavia - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scandinavia
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: 2015 :: Pantheon Archives-
Jump to: