Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:21 am

"It's as she said, very wonderful and lively.", he smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:26 am

Orion nodded and smiled. "Good I think I might have to visit one day, I hope you both like Sparta."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:17 am

"you guess? You are not like the over gods I've net Demetrius, either you don't boost your son-of-god status, or you're allergic to the female kind, both makes u different from all the others."

Alea stopped for a moment studying him before sighing, "and you're the only one I have met besides the actual gods themselves that I cannot read. If I did know your future would u at all be interested in knowing?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:28 am

Mount Othrys
Adastros stood on Mount Othrys, speaking to a figure clad in armor. He had gone in secret after leaving Aurora in Athens.
"Adastros, once you help Cronus in his vengeance against the Olympians you shall be made ruler of all Greece and Europa. The mortals will pay homage to your power and fear you. You will become stronger than even Zeus." Nikon said in his icy voice through his helmet.
"I only ask one thing more." Adastros said.
"And that is?"
"I want Orion, he is mine." Adastros said.
"Then he is yours to defeat and cast into Tartarus." Nikon said. "Soon the Olympians will fall and Mount Othrys will once again be home to the Gods." Nikon grinned evilly.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:31 am

KariganGladheon wrote:
"you guess? You are not like the over gods I've net Demetrius, either you don't boost your son-of-god status, or you're allergic to the female kind, both makes u different from all the others."

Alea stopped for a moment studying him before sighing, "and you're the only one I have met besides the actual gods themselves that I cannot read. If I did know your future would u at all be interested in knowing?"

"Not really" Demetrios shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:49 am

"wise answer," alea complimented him, "my future has a betrayal, a sibling sells ms to a king who uses my ability to make himself almighty. I do hope that's not you," alea smiled then, "alright it seems you have a gift for making a lady change het mind about killing herself, I'm curious to know what other gifts a man like you possess?"

She picked up her cloak and chuckled, come now, don't be shy, I was standing before you in quite a slim figure dress, I should feel more shyer than you, sir. And I thought a son of Hera would find little to be afraid of."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:26 am

"I'm not afraid, just not comfotable around women" Demetrios said "Well that's not true. I'm fine with my mothers and women that are being attacked or in danger."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:58 am

"and where do you stand with women who are a danger to themselves?" alea asked playfully, finally at ease and showing signs of kindness and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:15 am

Demetrios looked around uncomrfortablly "Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:18 pm

"your silence might just be the best thing," alea assured him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:28 am

Venom551 wrote:
Orion nodded and smiled. "Good I think I might have to visit one day, I hope you both like Sparta."

"Certainly", Aridonis agreed nodding.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:14 am

Callisto smiled. "So far I quite enjoy it."

Orion smiled and nodding. "Good to hear."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:27 am

Aridonis smiled holding his cup up as a toast.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:29 am

Callisto and Orion smiled and raised their cups. "Cheers." Orion said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:36 am

"Cheers", Aridonis smiled and took a long swig.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:39 am

Orion and Callisto smiled downing their nectar.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:45 am

"Cheers to our generation", Aridonis smiled sitting back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:45 am

"Yes, cheers to us neo-Olympians." Orion smiled sitting back.

Callisto smiled and nodded sitting back.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:54 am

"It's been a good day"; Aridonis smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 1:56 am

"Indeed it has." Callisto smiled.

"All it needs now is a Titan to fight." Orion chuckled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:05 am

"Well I'm sure now that you've said that something will happen", he laughed
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:10 am

Orion chuckled sitting back.

Callisto looked up as if waiting. "Uh-oh." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 4:54 am

KariganGladheon wrote:
"your silence might just be the best thing," alea assured him.

"I think I'm needed back in Argos" Demetrios said turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:35 am

"Argos...in Argolis?" Alea asked turning swiftly, and hurrying to step in front of him, "Please, I won't be any trouble because I barely eat a thing, and I won't fall behind because I have a fast horse and have been riding for years. Uh... would you take me with you? Just as far as Argos and then I'll continue the rest of the way."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:38 am

"I was planning to stop and visit one of my mothers" Demetrios said "But I guess it would be find for you to join me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next