Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:28 am

"COME AND FIGHT ME!" Orion roared. "I AM WAR INCARNATE!"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 am

Aurora leapt to the wall of the arena, jumping to another side of the curved wall, then barely catching the ledge of the highest pillar. "You are not Ares!" She shouted from forty feet up. "You are a knock-off!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:33 am

"And you are not Aphrodite." Orion quipped. "You are but a common girl." He said holding his hand out, another spear materializing, using the power of Hephaestus to forge a replacement weapon before he threw it at her with enough force to break through the arena.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:38 am

"Aphrodite I am not." Aurora agreed, moving less than gracefully as the spear zipped by her quickly. "But neither am I a common girl. I am the daughter of the greatest gods of agility and charm. You know nothing but the brash of battle. I would love to see you serve in the common Greece." Aurora covered her silver braces with one layer of shell, then another of pearl to prepare for more projectiles.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:40 am

Orion smirked making another spear. "I would like to see you serve something else." He said throwing another spear at her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:45 am

She crossed her arms to an X shape, the braces taking the impact of the spear, making her slide back and almost off the top of the pillar, also shattering the pearl encasing the bands. "You share your father's repulsiveness. We'll see if you share his adoration and weakness to my mother's beauty." Aurora teased him. "Love and war serve well together, but love alone prevails after all."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:47 am

Orion just smirked. "You are wrong...War is eternal daughter of Aphrodite." He said sprinting at the pillar putting his shoulder into it, the force of his impact causing it to explode, his armor protecting him but sending rocks and boulders up at Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:48 am

"The battle has already started" Artemis said waiting impatiently. "Why did we choose hades as the father?"
"Patience dear sister" Apollo said with his arms crossed "Yes we could have chosen our father but would that not be odd to share a child with him."
"Slightly but still..." Artemis shrugged as Hades approached them.
"My part is done" Hades said "Now it is up to you."
The twins nodded adding thier own strength and powers to the form incubating beneath the surface. As time passed the moon slowly started to pass in front of the sun. When the sun became completely eclipsed by the moon the ground burst open releasing the child of the three gods.

Apollonis stood looking around. On the ground in front of him he noticed a bow made of cyprus with a quiver of arrows. Next to that he noticed an ebony blade with a fiery hue around the edges and a sheid bearing an image of the sun being eclipsed by the moon. He picked them up strapping the sword to his side with the quiver and slinging the bow and shield on his back. He looked up into the sky seeing a giant bird flying towards him. The bird landed bowing and letting Apollonis climb ont his back letting out a loud screch as it took off soaring through the sky and heading for the arena.

As the arena came into sight Apollonis increased the brightness of the sun blinding both combatants already there. He pulled the bow from his back sheating an arrow waiting till he was closer before letting it fly and stringing another quickly letting it loose with the same accuracy as the first. The arrows flew seemingly as if coming out of the sun hitting thier marks, the thighs of both fighters. He quickly let loose two more aiming for the shoulders of his cousins.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:52 am

Aurora fell down, not gliding. Rather, using this momentum to her advantage, taking her foot to his face. "And thy love for me, your dear sister not of kin, will prove eternal as well." She smiled, putting her hands to her hips. "My great father has told me that we will be assigned to city-states based on the performance of this battle. It certainly seems I will be seeing Sparta, does it not?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:54 am

Orion stood up. "More like Athens for you girl." He said ripping the arrow from his thigh before letting the next arrow simply bounce from his armor. He looked up creating a spear and he threw it with great force and aim, it slicing into Apollonis' arm knocking him from the bird. "Sparta is mine."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:57 am

Aurora slid out of the arrow's path, letting it also bounce off of Orion. "It seems we've another sibling. I wonder why the fourth be so late." She said, picking her sword back up from the ground, swinging at Orion from the back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:57 am

Apollonis caught himself on one of the pillars sending the bird he rode after Orionas he launched more arrows at Aurora
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:00 am

Orion ducked dodging Aurora's slash before coming up and slashing the bird's head off with his kopis before he slid to his shield strapping it back to his arm and he stood up in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:04 am

(Poor birdy Crying or Very sad )

Aurora swatted one of the arrows out of the air, jumping in the air, setting herself horizontally and spinning between two arrows before landing crouched in front of Apollonis, her back to him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:04 am

Apollonis yelled in anger leaping down and drawing his sword, sliding his sheild on his arm. He came down slashing at Orion.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:05 am

Orion smirked blocking his slash and he pushed him back like a Hoplite using his Phalanx sending Apollonis into the crouched Aurora.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:10 am

Aurora rolled out of the way, toward Orion, swinging her sword into his legs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 am

Apollonis quickly got back to his feet hitting Aurora in the back of the heed with his shield and charging at Orion
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:15 am

Orion dodged Aurora's slash letting Apollonis strike her before he charged at Apollonis as he charged at him lowering his head and shoulder slamming his shield into Apollonis' knocking him back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:20 am

Apollonis skidded back
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 am

Orion moved forward slashing at Apollonis and at the same time kicked sand from the arena up at both Aurora and Apollonis to blind them momentarily.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:24 am

While they were busy fighting each other, Aurora simply stood and waited for one of them to fall, ready to take on the victor.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:29 am

Apollonis shielded his face with his shield calling for a snake to strike at Orion's heal.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:32 am

Orion had lept away from the snake and came down at Apollonis drop kicking Apollonis' shield sending him into Aurora. "Come daughter of Aphrodite don't be shy now, or you'll end up in a slum rather than a Greek city." He said standing up and stabbing the snake with his spear.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:36 am

Apollonis snarled at Orion charing him like an enraged rhino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next