Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Precursors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Precursors - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 am

"Alright, we'll meet on the roof and take my chopper to the nearby army base." Harvey tells them.

Hank nods. "Alright." He says as he heads out and goes back to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 am

Frank walked out with Hank heading to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:25 am

Hank stepped into the elevator, pressing the button that goes to the subbasement.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:30 am

Frank leaned on the wall waiting. "So you seen much combat Hank?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:33 am

"I'm in the army aren't I?" Hank says as the elevator reaches to the floor and opens for the two. "I heard you were in Vietnam recently, does it still look like shit over there?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:41 am

"You are not Harvey Swift." William said looking up from his cup "I beleive I specifically asked for Mr. Swift. I was sent to meet with him, not one of his secretaries and not one of his bodyguards."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:43 am

"Just wantd to know if I was working with a vet and not some green rookie." Frank said. "Yeah it still looks like shit." He said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 am

The man holds his ear piece before looking right at William. "Mr. Swift is a busy man but he'll see you on the roof of the building in a few minutes."

"Well be glad their not putting a rookie in the thing I'm going to wear." Hank says as he steps out of the elevator and meets with Elizabeth and Mary. "We've been called on for a mission and I need the Prime Suit to be ready."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:49 am

Frank nodded. "That's why I asked." He said walking off the elevator.

Elizabeth nodded. "We know, we're getting the suit ready for transport now."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:55 am

"You one hundred percent sure this thing won't fall a part on me?" Hank asks her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:58 am

"Fine" William said leaving some money on the talbe for the tea "So far this has been a colossal waste of my time."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:03 am

The man leads William out of the coffee shop, across the street and back inside Swift Industries.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:05 am

"I guess we'll find out." Elizabeth said joking.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:10 am

"If it breaks I'm hoping you'll be able to put me back together." Hank chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:13 am

William follows the man still annoyed that he had to go through all this just to see Swift.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am

"I dunno, they never were able to put humpty dumpty back together." Elizabeth smiled.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:24 am

The man leads William to the elevator and once the two are in he presses the button that leads to the roof of the building. The elevator starts heading upwards.

"Uh oh, now I'm praying I don't meet the same fate." Hank says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:27 am

Elizabeth smiled. "Well the suit should be ready in about twenty minutes. So what's his story?" She asked Hank refering to Frank who was off getting his gear together.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:30 am

William watches the floors tick by stopping at tehroof. HE steps out looking around.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 am

"Him? He's another soldier from Vietnam who was brought into this whole project." Hank tells her.

Harvey was standing outside, next to the chopper as the pilot enters it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:46 am

Elizabeth nodded. "He ain't bad lookin'." She commented. "Well I'm going to go check on the technicians see if they are finished." She said walking off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:01 am

"Finally" William said walking over to Harvey "Is this how you conduct all your meetings?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:06 am

Frank picked up his gear and headed up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:49 am

"I apologize you got lost in my building, happy now?" Harvey jokes, "Look, your here now which is all that matters. Now if your done complaining, we can move on and get to work."

Hank has his things together and headed up to the roof.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:53 am

Frank walked past Harvey and William putting his gear onto the helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precursors
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Precursors-
Jump to: