Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Precursors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Precursors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 am

"Thank you" William said heading to the elevator "By the way, what time are you off?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 am

Frank nodded. "Thanks." He said opening his door. "I'll see you two around."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 am

"Why do you ask?" The desk lady asks but the elevator doors close.

Hank nodded as Mary closes Frank's door. "I wonder if he'll enjoy the washroom." She says as the two walk.

"If he doesn't then something is wrong with him," Hank tells her with a smirk, "Anyway, might as well check out the Prime Suit."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:53 am

William wrang the front desk on the way up.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Frank was getting his room settled.

Elizabeth was doing some checks on the Prime Suit.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 pm

"Marchand? Anna? Are you on this planet, Anna?" a woman called out from the door of the medical ward. Anna looked up from her thoughts and smiled, grabbing together her belongings into a small pack.
"You set your heart too much on frivolous things and then crash down into despair when you don't get them."
"Margaret Thorton, there is nothing wrong with having day dreams. And besides, I wasn't day dreaming, I was making sure I have everything. I simply cannot demand that you send things to me on the war zone, can I?"
"And what would you need? Basically in a war zone, you only need the clothing on your back."
"Really Margaret? Tell that one to the poor wounded soldier that needs some bandages that I've left behind."

Margaret ushered her out the hospital building, "Just do your duty, miss and stop worrying. Knowing your luck, you will miss the ship to Hawaii!"

Anna fought her way through the crowds of soldiers and other nurses to the front of the ship, where she dropped her luggage case and looked over the edge at the water below.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 am

The lady answers the phone on her desk. "Hello, this is Swift Industries, how may we help you?"

Mary and Hank took the elevator to the subbasement where the tests were being done. Once they got out of the elevator they walked into the lab.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:22 am

Elizabeth looked back hearing them walking in before going back to finishing the tests. "Sam, get Hank the pilot suit so he change." She said getting up.

Her assistant nodded and headed into another room getting a flight suit.

"So you ready?" She asked Hank.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:22 am

"As ready as I'll ever be I guess." Hank says to her, standing by for his flight suit.

"You'll do fine Hank." Mary says to him with a smile as Harvey walks into the room, wanting to see this for himself.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 am

"The Suit is ready, just hop in when you are." Elizabeth said.

Frank walked into the labs curious about the test.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:06 am

Hank nodded before going into the other room to change into his pilot suit.

Harvey walks over to one of the computers, double checking the notes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:08 am

Elizabeth went over to a console that was monitoring the Prime Suit's systems.

Frank sat down on a stool waiting.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:16 am

Mary joins Elizabeth at one of the consoles.

Hank walks back inside wearing the flight suit given to him. He follows Mary and Elizabeth while Harvey walks with him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:20 am

Elizabeth looked up from the console at the Prime Suit then at Hank. "Alright it's ready."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:26 am

Hank walks towards where the Prime Suit is and steps into it, sliding his legs and arms inside.

"Initiating Prime Suit activation." Mary says as she activates the Prime Suit, the armor closing and locking Hank in around the chest and joints.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:32 am

"Alright all systems normal." Elizabeth said. "Alright Hank, try moving around a little so you can used to the suit."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 am

Hank listens and as soon as his helmet is locked in he moves his fingers before taking his first few steps forward.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:02 am

Elizabeth looked at the console. "Alright, going well, when you're ready you can start doing more complex motions."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:10 am

Hank crouches down a bit before standing straight. He lifts one leg before placing it down and lifting the other. Hank turns around and runs towards the wall, running up it before back flipping off and landing on his feet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:13 am

Elizabeth looked at the monitors then Hank. "Alright Hank, time for the fun stuff, see the targets on the far side of the hangar, have at them."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:19 am

Hank smirked, looking at the targets and quickly bolted towards them at a fast amount of speed. In only a few seconds he had kicked a target into the wall causing it to break instantly, punched through a dummy's chest and was holding the head of the third target in his hand.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 am

Elizabeth watched the console intently as Hank went through the targets. "Alright, I think we're done." She said looking at Harvey. "The Prime Suit is combat ready."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 am

"Good, I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do in the field." Harvey says as he watches Hank just throwing the head up and down in the air before dropping it next to the other dummies.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:28 am

"I'm sure the Department of Defense will want to see what it do before the proto-type is sent out to Vietnam." Elizabeth said.

"No, actually we want it in Vietnam right now." Robert Hudson said walking into the lab.

Frank sighed seeing him. "Great..."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:31 am

"Mr. Hudson, I didn't expect you'd be showing up so soon." Harvey says as he turns to face him.

Hank watches Robert enter the lab as does Mary from her console.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precursors
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Precursors-
Jump to: