Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Precursors

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Precursors - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Hank walked past the both of them and put his gear inside the chopper as well.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:12 pm

"I don't even know what I'm doing here yet" William said "My country get a call from you asking for a liason and they pull me off my mission to send me here. I'm here because you asked me to be, I arrived at the address I was supposed to meet you, and I had to come searching for you. I won't be done complaining until I get a proper apology for the way I've been treated."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Frank looked at Harvey then William, he leaned against the helicopter lighting a cigar.

Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 pm

"For starters I didn't ask for you, I simply asked a liason and of all people I got one that complains more than a baby with a tooth ache." Harvey says to him, "Secondly your not getting an apology from me. You should have shown up on time like everyone else did. You were late, you got lost, that's your fault. Now that I think about it, you should apologize to me for wasting my time with this nonsense when I have way more important things to do. Now if you don't mind, Mr. Wisdom, me and my team need to be somewhere. Do you need me to hold your hand to make sure you don't get lost or can you grow up like the rest of us and get on the chopper as your other team members will inform you what is happening?" After saying this Harvey gets inside the passenger seat of the chopper and closes the side door.

Hank looks away and just chuckles to himself quietly.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:33 pm

"We ar off to a great fucking start." Frank said to himself before looking at William. "Get on and I'll fill ya in." Frank said.

Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Hank sits inside the chopper, knowing everyone is waiting on William.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:58 pm

"I was right on time you pompous, arrogant, self righteous twit." William said getting on "Now would somebody tell me what's going on and what this team he keeps ramblign on about is."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 pm

"I literally just said I would but okay." Frank shrugged. "Basically, the Soviets have a base in Northern Vietnam and are developing a tank that can launch nukes and it's basically a stealth weapon too."

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:06 pm

"Miss Marchand! Over here miss!" a Swift Industries employee called out to a blonde haired woman. The lady looked at him and scoffed, leaving the poor man dumbfounded. He watched as more high class women disembarked from the ship.

"I am Miss Marchand, sir," came Anna's voice. She had removed her shoes and was standing on the sand, taking in the whole beauty of the place. She stumbled as she climbed underneath the rail handing him her suitcase.

"Just the one Miss?"
"Of course... the others are silly, they haven't realised that we are only allowed one suitcase each on-board the ship to Vietnam. I truly worry for them, how they will adjust to not having their most precious items? It is a war that we are helping with, not a beauty pageant, it is time they realise it."

The man nodded smiling, as he placed her bag into the back of the car, turning on the music.
"Oh please, could you turn it up? I love this song... but I'm not sure who it is by."
"That's Petula Clark singing Downtown miss. Number one hit at the moment."

As they went around the bend of a hill, Anna drew in a breath at the size of the base.
"There's your new home."

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:12 pm

"Sorry, I must not of heard you" William said "Thank you, but I wasn't told I'd be part of any team. They just told me I'd be serving as a liason to swift industries, though I'm still not sure why."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:17 pm

"I was told the same exact thing. I was in Vietnam before this but I think it was a way to get us here without letting others know what was really up." Frank said. "We're going to be taking down that base."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:29 pm

"Alright then" William said

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Frank nodded and extended his hand. "Frank Miller."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 pm

William shook his had "William Wisdom."

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:55 pm

Frank nodded and sat back. "Cigar?" He offered.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:57 pm

"Maybe later" William said

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 pm

"Suit yourself." Frank said smoking his cigar and sitting back.

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 pm

"This is the medical building, just beyond that is the housing quarters. Any questions?" the man asked. Anna looked in amazement, "To imagine this place was completely floored by bombs, its so beautiful. Yes, I do have a question, would you be able to find out for me a bus that will take me so that I can see the USS Arizona memorial?"
"I'll see to it."

Anna remained for a minute in the open just taking in the sheer size of the base.

Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:14 pm

William sat back waiting for them to land

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Frank sat back looking out over the base as they headed to it.

Elizabeth had gotten the Prime Suit into a transport helicopter and had it sent to the US Naval Base.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:30 pm

"Lovely place" William said looking out the window

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 pm

"Hell of a lot nicer than 'Nam." Frank commented.

Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 pm

The chopper lands on the landing pad. Harvey looks around at a group of soldiers jogging towards one of the buildings as he gets out of the chopper.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Frank got out of the helicopter with his gear.

"Yes director, I will inform him of his other objectives during the mission. We will obtain it sir, do not worry." Robert said talking on the phone in the command center at the Naval Base.

Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:16 pm

Hank got out while grabbing his things and followed Harvey inside one of the buildings.

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precursors
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Precursors-
Jump to: