Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:30 pm

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:39 pm

Jannelle got up to head out "What should we do with the cash?"

"Well, I was hoping you and I could get dinner sometime" Keith said "But as for right now, I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:47 pm

"Might have to wait for me to be settled down power-wise, cause I doubt the restaurant would be too pleased with their plates flying. But it would be nice to do something normal, on the condition that you don't invite that Mr. Talbot, he's a jerk."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 pm

"Keep it." James said. "I'm going to use some to further my cause."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

The blonde haired woman hurried from the building before she ended up in trouble, she was able to trick her way into getting inside but the same trick won't work twice, and if they asked for her security card, they would find it highly suspicious as to why a library assistant was in a different part of the base.

On her way out, she bumped into Talbot, "My apologies, sir."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:34 pm

"What are you doing in the labs?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:37 pm

"Alright" Jannelle said getting up to leave

"I asked you not him" Keith smiled "And I won't mind dishes flying in my apartment, it's all paper and plastic anyway."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:41 pm

James smiled getting up paying the bill.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:51 pm

"Well, you see... I was...I got lost?" the woman tried to lie before sighing, "Alright, you got me. I'm Marion Tanner, Ashleigh's mother, the young girl you have in there. Though I would much appreciate it if you kept this bit of information between us, I'm supposed to be dead. Actually, in more ways than one," she finished with a half-smile.

"Because how can a woman like myself give birth to Ashleigh who is now 21, and still retain the way they looked at 32? I'm actually 46 years old, even anti-aging and plastic surgery couldn't take 14 years off your age."

Then she raised her eyes to his, "And when Ashleigh is 46 like I am, sadly I'll still be 32."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"At your place? I can't... Keith, I'm still being hunted by Hunter, ironically named, and if I were to get you hurt, I'd never forgive myself. I'm thankful that you're protecting me here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:56 pm

Talbot looked at her. "Hmm...interesting."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:02 pm

"You don't need my protection" Keith said "you can do that all on your own. The glass and blood in the room is from the nurse that gave you the penicillin. It pushed her out but and broke the glass when she stuck you. On the plus side, I was standing right next to you when it all happened. It blocked out everyone else in the lab when it came up but let me through, which I'm sorry for now cause the nurse followed me. But my theory was proven, the sheild keeps out those you're mind perceives as a threat to you and I believe you can extended it to protect others that likewise helpless."

Jannelle headed out to the car
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:13 pm

James walked out with her, opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:17 pm

"Thanks" Jannelle said smiling
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:26 pm

"Interesting... I suppose it is. But there is more 'interesting' things to be said. Ashleigh's father, my husband, is being 'farmed' his powers are being used to create mutants out of ordinary people, and keep them alive forever. Genetic engineering, also called genetic modification, is the direct human manipulation of an organism's genetic material in a way that does not occur under natural conditions. All in the perfect mission to create only the best mutants. Those that are real mutants that are deemed weak will be stripped from their powers, if they get their hands on Ashleigh. A twisted world where people are magnificent and never have to die, although it makes us infertile."

Marian pulled back her sleeve to show a number tattooed on her- M484, as well as bandages on her arms which she immediately pulled the sleeve back down, "Escaping is almost like suicide."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:27 pm

"Oh," Ashleigh said leaning back against the wall, "That sounds amazing. What did it look like? I didn't turn into an alien did I?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Talbot nodded. "Well your daughter is off in a secure area, you won't make it in there so why don't you just come with me? I'm sure we can figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 pm

"You mean I probably won't make it back in there," Marian smiled, "And I'm so thankful of the help that she has been getting. I had to appear as a nurse, and hope she didn't recognise me. I've been wanting her to know, but how do you explain it to her. She's been through too much, we disappeared off the scale so I thought she would be safe, but they came at her through the adoptive parents. They were sweet souls. Does she know she's gifted?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:24 am

"Like a silver light" Keith told her "and no, you didn't turn into an alien."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:00 am

prydeman wrote:
"Thanks" Jannelle said smiling
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:39 am

James smiled. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:58 am

"Where you taking me?" Jannelle asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 am

"Back to your place?" James suggested.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:38 am

"Alright" Jannelle smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:48 am

James smiled a bit and drove off heading back to Jannelle's.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:34 am

Jannelle smiled sitting back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next