Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VS The Predator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:24 am

Just watched the movie Predators and it got me thinking about how badass the Predators are so I got to thinking about some of our characters being pitted against them, who'd come out on top?

Setting: A Jungle or City, each character wakes up not knowing they are being hunted

James (Wraith) vs three Predators

Reptile vs three Predators

Ian Wisdom vs three Predators- I think he can take this, he's a British Spy after all

Helena Heart vs three Predators- In a jungle she curb stomps the hunters in a humorous way, in a city I think it'll be close

Andreas vs three Predators- The King of the Spartans vs three Alien Hunters? Idk...very close

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Ian would take the Predators. Assuming they don't have telepathy blocking devices he'd realize quickly he's being hunted by picking up thier thoughts. His heat shild would be able to withstand thier weapons, for a short while, maybe long enough for him to either attack thier minds or come up with some other clever way to take them down.

Andreas vs the predators would be like Arnold v predator in the orginal only Andreas is more bad ass than Arnold.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Patriot vs Wolf   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Frank Miller vs James Miller, father vs son, two of the greatest soldiers of their times fighting each other.

Match up, both are armed with the M4A1 Carbine, M1911A1 side arm, a combat knife, flash bangs, frags, and of course Frank has his cigars and James his cigarettes.

Setting:

-Urban environment

-Jungle

-Mountains of Afghanistan

both are in their prime when they were Marines working with the CIA. Who wins?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:30 pm

damn, this is a close one. Maybe too close to call. Uhm.... James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:57 pm

Why James? I can't even call this one, but them fighting it out in CQC would be epic.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:12 pm

went with the first name that popped in my head between the two
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Ahh, another good matchup would be Frank and James (minus the symbiot) vs Aetos and Andreas vs Willian and Ian (minus his powers)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:49 pm

indeed, that one I'd have to give to the Spatans.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 pm

I think it could go either way for those three families.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:14 pm

true
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:19 pm

Just depends on what weapons everyone gets, I'm not sure what Aetos and Andreas have as their normal load outs, is it just Spartan weapons like Swords, Spears etc?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:27 pm

they can use modern weapons though they prefer to stick with the ancient weapons. Basically with them, put a weapon in thier hand and they can use it but are just as deadly without weapons.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:36 pm

Well if they use ancient weapons, depending on where thy fight, I can see one of the Wisdoms or Millers picking the Spartans off from a safe distance, especially James who specializes as a sniper. If they all get a nice balanced load out then it's a toss up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 am

Millers- Both carry a side arm and knife. James has his sniper, Frank an assault rifle.

Ians- Both carry two 9mm

Spartans- Both carry a gladius (short sword basically), spear, bow and arrow along with a gun (type is not determined, they just picked up a random one somewhere along the line.)

Starts out in a forest area where the Spartans are hunting a deer but stumble across the Wisdoms. Miller's are on a hunting trip as well when they hear shots and decide to investigate. Fight carries over into a small town where the Spartans pick up some random guns to even the fight a bit. Ends up in a bar where the six of them wind up beating the crap out of everyone in there and then sit down for a drink forgetting about why they were fighting in the first place till Andreas remembers that Ian shot him and Ian remembers Andreas stabbed him and both recall James shootign at them. Fight starts up again between the kids while the fathers just sit back and watch drinking, lettign whatever issues they had go cause they've learned life is short and in the end whatever reason they were fighting for isn't worth remembering.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 am

Seems like a good result to me.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:07 am

yep

hope you don't mind but in the x-men story I'm going to change how James got the symbiot a bit in a later issue.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:41 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

VS The Predator Empty
PostSubject: Re: VS The Predator   VS The Predator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VS The Predator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Fan Fiction :: Fan Fiction :: Hero/Villain v Villain/Hero-
Jump to: