Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:49 pm

"Because Wraith facinates me" Jannelle said "Everyone else calls them evil but I don't think they are. I'm not saying thier heroes either, I think they're just trying to do what our forefathers did when they rebeled- Force a change. If I could meet them maybe I could help everyone else understand that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:51 pm

"Well the thing about Wraith...it's one man." James said. "Not a group."

(heading to bed see ya tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Jannelle arched an eyebrow looking at him "Really, I had a suspicion but all the notes said made it sound like a group."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:11 pm

The police were still trying to control Kristyan, "The crazy woman needs a good therapist to calm her down... know of anyone that's good with a psycho?"
"Know of a few, I'll ring around."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:22 pm

(Jannelle's going to be a villian, but she'll keep her private seperate from her personal which she keeps away from her professional, if you get what I mean)

Keith left the base going to Jill's shoot. She had invited him there so they could go catch dinner afterwards. Some of the guys at the base were jealous of him because he got to be around so many models, but to him it was no big deal. He'd been to a few since she started this carreer and most of the time he stood around talking with the on set security or watching tv in a corner. Keith pulled up to the site and showed his pass to the security "Franky, been awhile, how's the wife and kids?"
"Good, Tonya's team won the championship and she was named team MVP. Tony's about to graduate, he's thinking of joining the Army reserves..."
"Tell him Army's for girls, but if he wants to get the girls go Corps" Keith smiled
Franky chuckled nodding "I'll tell him. Nice seeing ya' again Sarge."
"You too" Keith said "Oh, and tell that wife of yours thanks for the cookies, they were delicious."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:33 pm

(I can work with that too if you'd like)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 pm

(that's fine, the idea I got going right now is that she is infatuated with James/Wraith which is part of the reason she becomes a villian.)

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:54 pm

"Nope, just one man...and something else." James said leaning on her desk holding his hand up letting some of the symbiote come over his hand. "Whatever this stuff is, fixed my bad knee and gave me ablot of new abilities....by myself I'm just James but with this thing...we are Wraith."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:05 am

Jannelle gasped backing away. "How long?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 am

"A week or two." James said letting it go back into his body.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 am

"Why didn't you say something before now" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:37 am

James took out his burrito from his taco bell bag taking a bite. "Because...I really don't want people knowing."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:55 am

"But I'm your doctor, anything yo usay to me stays between us" Jannelle said "Besides, this could be a great oppurtunity to study the mind of an alien race."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:04 am

James took another bite of his burrito. "Well the alien is a symbiote and it feeds off adrenaline. It's also a clone, but it doesn't want to be studied and it doesn't want to study us it just wants a host."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:13 am

"Interesting" Jannelle said sitting back. "Sounds like it's just trying to find it's own identity."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:21 am

"Might be, and right now I love it." James said. "It fixed all my physical problems, like my cold I had, the knee problems, and well if you've watched TV you know what else I can do."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:23 am

(off to the dentist...ugh be back later)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:34 am

"I have" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:54 am

James nodded. "Yep."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:12 am

"Why don't you tell me what its like being connected with the alien clone?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 am

"It's incredible." James said with a smile. "Like I said I feel healthier than I ever have...I feel powerful and I am powerful." He said. "It turned my body from a phycially fit Marine into a greek god."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:24 am

"So you feel invincible or close to it as Wraith."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:26 am

"Yep." James said. "Not much can hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 am

Jannelle sat unable to thinking of anything else to ask.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:40 am

The phone rang inside Jannelle's office.

(i'm so sorry, but I just couldn't help it Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next