Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Haven City - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Hunter removed her hands and stroked her hair, "Wow... then she's being played. And certainly a fool. Likely being put under a test to measure her abilities. But she's not anything to me... looks like I loose my money, and like I said if you're offering money out, I don't really care what I do except for cleaning toilets.

A bit strange though, all this for some Spider dude? Must be someone wonderful."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:50 pm

The Shadow chuckled. "I guess you don't keep up with the super human community and no I'm not offering work." He said walking to the end of the alley. "I'll be seeing you around." He said turning the corner.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:11 pm

Hunter smiled and looked around noticing another presence, "Shows over mate... been a real interesting night."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Wraith walked up behind Kristyan looking at Spider-Man hanging upside down. "So...We heard you captured the Spider."

Wolverine just moved away in the shadows undetected.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Kristyan looked around, "I did have him nicely tied up, but the slippery bastard got loose. Don't worry, I'll have my fingers on him again."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:27 pm

Wraith looked at her. "So you lost him..." He said sounding annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:33 pm

"Not quite," Kristyan replied sing-songing, "He can't get out. So he's in hiding... so for us its a session of Marco polo."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Wraith looked at her. "We'll find him..." He said speaking about himself as he walked past her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:41 pm

(Take her down...shortly but don't hurt her too much, she can instantly come back to life. So beat her down so she can't actually die.)

Kristyan followed him withdrawing a syringe, "Then again, why worry too much about Spiderman when the person I really require is you?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Wraith spun around grabbed her arm and twisting it down almost breaking it. "Back off, we don't kill women but we will snap your arm."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Kristyan cried out and laughed slightly leaning in close to him, "Please don't... that would be rather uncomfortable. But why be difficult? Maybe Mr. Talbot doesn't want you dead... he didn't say for me to bring your head to him."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:55 pm

"We work for Talbot you idiot, he doesn't want us dead he just wants us doing what we do best." Wraith said breaking her arm and kicking her back into the wall. "Now stay down."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Kristyan hit the wall hard, splitting her lip and sat there cradling her arm wiping the blood from her lip.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 am

Wraith went to find Spider-Man.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:04 am

Delta felt there was something familiar about Wraith after he lost him. He was distracted the rest of the day trying to put his finger on what it was.

"Could it be him?" Jannelle said to herself looking over James' file. She lay back on her couch with the file on her chest closing her eyes to rest and think. He had told her he thought the way things were run was a jokee; about changes needing to be made, but he never said anything about going after the system, at least she didn't take him seriously about it if he did. After all how could a good looking, kind gentleman like that ever resort to random, unecessary vilence like this Wraith.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:12 am

Spider-Man was hanging from Talbot Tower tied up in enough webbing to hold him.

James was walking down the street away from Talbot Tower as people pointed up seeing Spider-Man.

Talbot chuckled looking out of his office seeing Spider-Man hanging upside down infront of his window. "Impressive."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:49 am

Jill was coming out of a shop when she saw a crowd gathered and pointing. She looked up seeing Spidy webbed like some criminal he'd just caught. She quickly changed to her costume flying up to him "What happened did a cartridge explode on you?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:52 am

Spider-Man chuckled. "No...I got my ass kicked by Wraith then some crazy lady kidnapped me and then...ya know what yeah a web cartridge blew up."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:49 am

"Well hold still" Jill said slicing through the webbing with a thin stream of water
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:51 am

"Not like I'm going anywhere..." Spider-Man said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:54 am

"Funny" Jill smiled cutting him free.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:01 am

Spider-Man smiled and he stuck to thw windows on the building. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:12 am

"Not a problem, it's kind of what I do" Jill smiled "Help people out of sticky situations."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:13 am

"Huh...that's odd that's what I do too." Spider-man said. "So...whaddya want me to call ya?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 am

"Tempest" Jill smiled

(Dinner, be back later)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next