Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 am

Jane turned around and saw a man behind a turret. He was losing his hair and his face was very dirty.
"Hello." She said nervously.
"What do you want?" He asked, pointing the turret at her.
"I need a turret." Jane said, patting her money pouch.
"Oh, okay." The man shrugged.
Jane tossed him the pouch. He looked inside and climbed down, looking for a turret worth the price she'd paid.
Jane looked at James nervously.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:17 am

James had his hand on his rifle ready.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 am

Jane watched the man lug a crate out. "If you come around to the side of the hill," He said "there's a garage you can pick this box up at. I'll meet you there."

Jane nodded and went back to the Humvee. "All's going well so far."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:33 am

"Yeah." James said heading out with her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 am

"That's what we thought last time," Heidi said in the back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:09 am

"They went to get some weapons" Hunter said leaning againt a wall. "I saw a school bus out back if we can get it running we can take these people with us when we leave. If not, we'll just have to come back for them later."

Noah found a mega store to resupply at. After filling a pack with canned goods and other necesseities he headed back out. The air still smelled stale to him, the silence around him was almost deafening and the sun blaring down on him almost unbearable. He readjusted the pack on his back and started walking down the road, thankful that he couldn't see the desolate world around him. He didn't know where he was going but knew he should find someplace with a nurse, his wounds from the encounter with those thieves need more care than he was able to do on his own.

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:57 am

"Just hope this guy doesn't have any ties with the fucking raiders." Jane said in monotone.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 am

James nodded. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 am

"Just pull around this hill and look for the garage, I guess." Jane said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 am

James nodded driving.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:49 am

Hunter went back to look at the bus

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 am

Jane got out of the Humvee once they found the garage and lifted the turret up into it with the man's help. She climbed back in. "We're clear."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 10:37 am

"So far, so good..." Heidi said looking about warily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trigger looked at herself in the mirror and turned to Johnny's man.

"So how did you come across this?"
"Removed it from a dead woman."
"Oh, that's disturbing."
"Here's your security card, looks like the real thing, the rest is now up to you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:15 am

(I'm starting to wonder if there's any reason for me to continue with Outbreak)

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:38 am

(You're not with our characters, Hunter's at that school with Seraphina. Maybe you can think about something for Noah to do? Trigger's going to try and kidnap Heidi for ransom, maybe you can try to stop that for happening, or help her out for a share of the money?)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 11:50 am

(That's what I mean, I had Hunter respond to Seraphina's question but its been ignored. If you've seen Book of Eli, Denzel,s character is Noah. He's a loner that prefers not to get involved with othes business)

Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:14 pm

(I understand. Well, I'm not looking at Noah hooking up with anyone but Trigger's going to check the scene where her brother died, and you could confirm that the marauders just left him there.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:43 pm

(Could have Noah come across James and Jane, and was gonna have Johnny and his band close in on the group soon. I could also make another character for the group so either they can link up with Noah or help Hunter and James lead the group.)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:23 pm

(I'm sorry, I must have missed your response.)

prydeman wrote:
"They went to get some weapons" Hunter said leaning againt a wall. "I saw a school bus out back if we can get it running we can take these people with us when we leave. If not, we'll just have to come back for them later."

Seraphina pursed her lips. "That's strange. Why wouldn't they tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 11:32 am

Heidi lent against the window sighing, hoping they would make it back to Fort Haven rather than sticking it out at the school. Suddenly she gasped at the sound of motorcycle engines rumbling, tires screeching, crashing noises.

"We've got company!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:18 am

intangible wrote:
(I'm sorry, I must have missed your response.)

prydeman wrote:

Seraphina pursed her lips. "That's strange. Why wouldn't they tell me?"

"Not sure" Hunter shrugged looking over the bus engine. "Probably couldn't find you."

(I do need to get Noah more involved somehow, don't think I want him running into James and the gang though.)

Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:21 am

Jane growled and climbed up the turret.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 am

James looked in the sideview mirror seeing the Marauders. "Fuck me..." He said. "Jane light them up."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:33 am

Jane clenched her teeth and fired at the marauders.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:41 am

James drove trying to avoid them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: