Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:47 am

"Only as far as you'll let me" Cody agreed
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 am

Natalia had the courage to kiss him once more and then stood up. "I'm going to bed."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:12 am

"You sure this time" Cody said getting up trying to hide his arousal
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:15 am

Natalia blushed when she looked at him. "Good night, Cody."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:31 am

Kirsty hopped off and pouted playfully, "See even you're more of a wow factor than I am! I am officially jealous... be warned."

*Thinking of giving her some other power, and the only reason she doesn't know she has it is because she hasn't used it yet.*
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 am

"Good night" Cody said sighing when she left needing a cold shower
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:33 am

Kevin laughed. "It's not a very conventional power. No one really knows how to train me or anything."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:45 am

"Well have you tried your power with other things besides rocks? I could help you test your abilities?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:49 am

"I took a bullet once. That's how I discovered my powers." He sighed, lost in a flashback.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:01 am

"You saved yourself... how nice it must be to know you can do that. Bet the person who tried it on you, got a lovely surprise."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:10 am

"Actually.. I, uh, tried it on myself. Attempted suicide." Kevin became uncomfortable. He laughed to relieve the tension he felt. "Didn't really work out."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:18 am

"I'm sorry," Kirsty said looking down, "I wouldn't have a friend if you had made it work."

*Got another power for Kirsty.*
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:25 am

(What is it?)

"Well.." Kevin dropped the subject. "Anyways, it's Kirsty, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 am

*Actually I'm doing the old eenie meenee mo game between time manipulation or force field.*

"Yeah, thats right. Kirsty and you're Kevin. Are you from New York?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:28 pm

"Nope. Florida."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:30 pm

"Sunshine... Florida. Thought so, recognized the accent, but I'm from the east- an hour south of Los Angeles."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:34 pm

"Interesting." Kevin looked down at his book, not getting much reading done.

(force fields)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:33 am

"What you got there? I'm redoing my history of mutantology exam."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:14 am

"Book called Less Than Zero. Pretty good so far." Kevin shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 4:46 am

Charles stood in class the next day giving a lecture. He looked up at the clock seeing he had gone over and dismissed the class.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 am

Cody stood twirling his revolvers in the training room waiting on Kevin.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 am

Kevin walked into the training room and nodded over at Cody. "Hey quickdraw."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:12 am

Cody sighed "It's Colt. Are you ready to lose?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:15 am

"Pfft, you kidding?" Kevin stepped back and took a stance.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:24 am

"Nope" Cody smiled shooting him in the shoulder with a rubber bullet, his probability altering ability making it possible "Hurts donut?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Grounds
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: