Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Characters and their Actors

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Characters and their Actors Empty
PostSubject: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:49 pm

I would've casted someone else as Jubilee in X-men.

And I'm not sure having a new bloke as Spiderman will work.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Ali Larter as Ms. Marvel, she'd do better in this role than if they made her Emma Frost.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:55 pm

I agree with Larter as Ms. Marvel

They've cast Spiderman already. Think his last name is garfeild or something like that, not really sure who he is

They've also cast Xavier, Havok, Banshee, Beast and I believe Emma for X-Men First Class.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Yeah, thats what I was referring to a new spiderman... won't work.

Golly... wonder who they picked for the roles...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:32 pm

Well if they put Venom in the rebooted Spiderman series they better do him justice and he needs his own movie not be crammed in with two other villains takes away from all the villains
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 am

James McAvoy for Xavier, I'm assuming a young one though. Can't remember the others right now

Recasting Spiderman will work because they're basically throwing out the first three and starting over.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 am

Some have been mentioned as confirmed but the rest rumored.

Cast

Alice Eve ... Emma Frost

James McAvoy ... Professor Charles Xavier

Amber Heard ... Mystique (rumored)

Michael Fassbender ... Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto

Aaron Johnson ... Scott Summers / Cyclops (rumored)

Nicholas Hoult ... Dr. Henry 'Hank' McCoy / Beast
Caleb Landry Jones ... Sean Cassidy / Banshee

Alice and James might work, but got doubts on the rest, especially Nicholas as Hank.
Back to top Go down
MarcoPolo
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:05 am

Patrick stewart was xavier in wolverine origins, so with recasting xavier they are basically throwing out all the other movies...
I think thats dum
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:00 am

he's playing a younger Xavier. Patrick only played Xavier in one scene so using the deaging program for that one scene was not as costly as using it for an entire 2hr or so movie. Think about it, he's fifty plus playing and looks it playing a man in his twenties/thirties. they'd have to make him look twenty or so years younger than he is and make it convincing. Besides, this is a prequel to the other movies so it technically has nothing to do with them as it occures before anything in them.
From other rumers I've heard it sounds like this could be a complete reboot, but I'm not entirely sure about that.

X-Men First Class cast list

Jennifer Lawrence (Mystique)
James McAvoy (Xavier)
Michael Fassbender (Magneto)
Alice Eve (Emma Frost)
Nicholas Hoult (Beast)
Caleb Landry Jones (Banshee)
Lucas Till (Havok)
Kevin Bacon as a villain whose yet to be revealed (rumored to be Sebastian Shaw, Sinister, or Shadow King.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:02 am

I don't mind the needing to look younger part... thats required for the movie, and I know that ultimately it comes down to matching the actual character not actor.

Convincing me will take some work. I mean, I've seen movies where they've done many actors for a character just look at Batman, but every actor has played Batman to the full potential. However lets say you were going to cast someone like a wrestler or a transvestite? It just wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:02 pm

depends on the wrestler, some could pull it off but i understand what you're saying
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:00 am

Thanks... cause I'm all muffled with my cold... getting all muddled up which is usually me anyway but just times me by about 4 hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters and their Actors   Characters and their Actors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Characters and their Actors
Page 1 of 1