Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The action begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

The action begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 pm

"Then why not go for my brother here" Walter said "He's younger and smarter than me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 pm

Rachel grinned, "Really? I'll be the judge of that." She walked over to Matt and quickly kisses him holding it for thirty seconds before pulling away, "Somehow not the same as you."

Ashleigh rolled her eyes and pushed past them, "Don't we have work to do? Criminals won't arrest themselves, unless you want Chess to get everyone of them?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:37 pm

"In case you haven't noticed CHESS isn't exactly out there capturing criminals" MJ said "Everything we have on them indicates the opposite."

Walter put his arm around her waist "Don't worry Asleigh we'll get to them."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Ashleigh grumpily groaned, "Well, excuse me for not getting my grammar correct, for that's exactly what I was implying. And Walter get your hand off my waist, I'm not going to calm down any easier and I might be the bridesmaid but I'm not gonna do a Rachel and mess with the other people in the bridal party!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:01 pm

(He put his hand around Rachel's waist, should've said that.)
Walter looked over at Rachel "So who you been messing with?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Rachel smiled, "The best man, the groomsmen, the celebrant, the jeweler and the limo driver."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:18 pm

"And by messing around she means having sex" Walter said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:05 am

"Well then..." Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:50 am

"I"m just trying to clear things up" Walter said "Don't wanna find out too late that my fiance likes to sleep around."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:55 am

"Yeah that would suck." Matt said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 7:56 am

"So, what's the answer babe" Walter asked Rachel "Do we call this thing off or is she joking?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:49 pm

"It's happening. And no you're not wearing boardshorts!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 am

"Alright" Walter said "bit we'll discuss the shorts later."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:18 am

"Guys... heads up Les Warner, was being shipped by plane at 4am this morning when he broke free from the police. He's a former confidence trickster, check forger, skilled impostor and escape artist. Killed twenty people ten years ago trying to take on their identities," Ashleigh said looking over the computer.

Mandy joined her side, "Check all lines of avenues from the airport. He wouldn't get far dressed as a prisoner, so he's taken up an identity."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:37 pm

"I'm on my way" MJ said heading out to the airport
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:36 pm

An email was sent to Kyle, simply saying- "Hey cyber-boy... got anything for me?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 am

George and Matt headed out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:50 am

"Who's this?" Kyle replied back quickly.

MJ took off for the airport on his bike.

Walter followed Matt and George out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:23 pm

"Tall, sexy, seductive...goes by the name Blackcat," the screen showed. But across town Kass was texting on her phone internet program.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:27 pm

"Right, I've got a nice sausage for ya if you're hungry" Kyle typed
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:38 pm

"Not hungry... rather I'm thirsty... usual place?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:09 pm

"Half hour" Kyle replied
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:22 pm

"How are you going to drag yourself from the computer cyber boy?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:24 pm

"Feild testing a new device" Kyle smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:25 pm

"Brought me a pressie? Oh... you shouldn't had. Oh, I'm bringing a friend with me... someone you haven't seen in ages."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The action begins   The action begins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The action begins
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: