Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding the bug planet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Finding the bug planet Empty
PostSubject: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:45 pm

*By the end of this our characters will be dead... the scientists that is... they find the bug planet but their deaths fire up the federation and attacks against the bugs.*

Danica was thrilled with how things were, fresh out of grad school and earning her first mission six months into her employment with N.A.S.A. the girl was certainly making her way to the top of the game. She headed into the base and saw who else they selected for the special mission.

"Oh f$%^ me... why you lot?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:25 pm

"What?" Marcus asked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:26 am

"These are the boys who fucked their way to get here, literally... found the most brainiest girls and used them to help them pass their examinations," Danica said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:33 am

Marcus looked at her. "Oh and you didn't f$%^ your way here." He said looking at the other guys who chuckled and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:40 am

*Alicia Keys resemblance- the braided hair.*

Danica moved close and looked him over.
"And are you jealous, that you weren't ever one of them?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:58 am

Marcus just smiled. "Don't flatter yourself."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:19 pm

"Come on, Marcus... surely you have to admit out of all the other grads straight from college, I'm the hottest chick. Number one position... and thats why you boys can look all you want, cause only one thing gets my heart and thats the ship I get to ride in."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:21 pm

"Or the ship you ride on." Marcus said getting up. "Listen Danica, some guys may want you but I'm not into girls who think they are the best without actually earning anything and want people to just bow down to them...in other words I don't like bitches." He said walking off.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:36 pm

"He just denied me!" Danica said stunned and headed to find her girls. They crowded around her, "Any boy who denies me, usually finds themselves wanting me, and I end up wanting them more. Just wait, girls... won't be long before I rip off his shirt and give him a taste."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Marcus headed out to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Danica headed to the transport dock and stopped in awe of the Dysnomia Discoverer #2, a fast ship that would take them nearly to the edge of their solar system, with Eris and Dysnomia being the last two small planets after Pluto.

"She's a beautiful ship!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Marcus was in the mess hall getting a water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:35 am

Jonothan was looking over the ship his feet sticking out from underneath the ship
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:44 pm

"Hello Jonathan... remember me?" Danica said playfully, "I didn't think you'd make it to graduate mate, must've fucked some more smart girls to get there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:34 pm

Jonothan pushed himself out from under the ship still laying on his back "just because your a slut does not mean everyone is" he told her before pushing back himself back under the ship "now excuse me unlike you i have work to do"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:56 pm

"You had no problem skipping classes the last time you wanted something from me, Jonathan..."

"We were young back then... we're not boys anymore..."George said peeking around from the computer.

"If you're not a boy George, then why are you playing a child's game? The Sims? No wonder, you're still a virgin sweetie."

George watched her leave and headed over to Jonathan.
"Why did she get appointed here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:02 pm

Jonothan shook his head "who knows" he said "just wish she would shut up and do some work"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the bug planet   Finding the bug planet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding the bug planet
Page 1 of 1