Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Star Wars: A New Dawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:06 pm

"There are secrets that predate even the ancients like myself," Arden replied ducking under a branch, "the one thing that I do agree with the Jedi on is that there are still countless secrets on both sides that we will never learn the truth about. The Jedi reveal in having unsolved mysteries but I prefer having answers. Like why hasn't anyone bothered to live here- cause no one could possibly enjoy this many plants."

She pushed back one big shrub and spotted the glimpse of white writing from the ship and hurried forward. She turned and scanned the area. It appeared that on landing the ship brought down trees making the canopy one huge mess. The ship however didn't look too bad dispute its rough landing but it wasn't able to be operated.

"Won't be flying this thing anytime soon."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Darren stepped forward and knelt down next to the broken tree trunks, feeling its surface with the palm of his hand. "This does seem more like an emergency landing than anything. Maybe an accident. I don't think she would've intentionally half assed her landing. How would she get off the planet without an operational ship?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Arden instantly was amused and grinned, "well yes, despite that I personally think she has as much intelligence as a cave creature, I admit she wouldn't foolishly crash her ship into the jungle. However the ship is in rather good shape, so she wasn't shot down. You don't suppose dearth maeror knew exactly what she was going to do and disabled her controls?

Palpatine did the same to one of my ships once when I upset him. He bragged about how easy it was to operate my ship remotely from his seat on the ship."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:35 pm

"Who knows. It wouldn't surprise me if he did. Master's ways are many after all.", Darren said and stood back up. "Or perhaps someone was waiting for her."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:45 pm

" Good," Arden replied coldly and looked to him before letting it drop from her voice, "if you've betrayed more than one person, its likely you've got a long list of people wanting to sort you out."

She laid a few traps inside the ship in case she returned, and went to search the area, finding tracks almost instantly leading from the ship, "we could leave it to whoever wants her dead but I'd like to see the traitor dead in my own eyes.A personal vendetta."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:25 am

"Hmph. Traitors calling others traitors.", Darren muttered to himself before turning to her. "I didn't come all this way for nothing. Let's go."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:19 pm

Arden nodded and started back on the track, "Apologies, I was laying a trap. If she returns to the ship, my sensor will notify us and we'll have her then. I don't expect that will happen."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:23 am

"She might, but you're right, I don't expect her to either.", Darren said and then began to walk away to continue searching.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:39 pm

Cervana was well aware of their arrival and laid a trap for them both. Arden looked at the entrance to the cave and how it had two sections- left or right. She groaned in annoyance.

"Splitting up is never a good sign but according to my sensor there's something moving on the other side of this cave wall. I'm happy to go left?"

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:09 pm

Darren did a light shrug and let off a sigh of mild annoyance. "Sure. I'll take the right.", he agreed and headed for the entrance to the right.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:13 pm

Arden nodded and went to turn before stopping, "Hey... watch yourself for cave dwellers, and... if you don't find anything don't waste any time, back to her ship, I'll meet you there. We have to find her somehow."

She retreated then into the dark tunnel to her left and was quickly a fair way from him. Then there was a high pitch laugh as a shadow approached from the outside of the cave.
"It's cute how you think this isn't all playing out exactly how she wants it to, but I am rather curious as to why you're here? Are you here to stop me as well?"
Darth Sestra finally moved into the light and played with her saber throwing it lightly in her hand, "By the way the word traitor, that's a little harsh. I was desperate. Have you ever felt desperate? I was the masters best thing once, and this one comes back in the door hoping to claim her chair right beside him, all cause she had his little girl. A brat that's easily going to get herself killed and the rest of us. To make it worst, Angalacon thinks he has a chance of making her like us. Please... it takes years to master the dark ways of the force, and she's spent all her life with the goody two shoes jedi."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:08 am

Darren tilted his head to the side as he listened to her. Once she finished he simply grinned. "I knew there was a reason why you always gave me the stink eye, being disapproving of me. After all, I was once a Jedi.", he took a few steps forward. "Not that I blame you. Oh? Here to stop you? Hmm... Well, as much fun as it would be take your and Arden's head for the master, I almost think it would be more fun to watch all of you squabble with your family disputes and sibling rivalries."

He paused and then chuckled. "You know? See you all tear yourselves into pieces? That is mainly why I went along with her crusade.", he answered. "I'm curious, though, what did you hope to find here? I know you're a more than capable pilot, Cervana, so I do not quite understand the reason for crash landing."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:07 pm

Cervana gritted her teeth, "actually not my plan. I had designed to crash it but without the cuts and bruises I ended up with. Your boss had other ideas, saw right through me and made sure he gets his ship back in one piece. I would disappear, presumed death and later emerge when-"

She shut her mouth sharply almost as if she was going to say something but every part of her slammed like a door slamming. She suddenly laughed like the crazed person she was- someone trapped between being a woman and a girl.
"You see, he thinks he made me what I am. Really now? In just a short 5 years? Oh no... others were responsible. I made my first kill at 12, when many other girls are having their hopeless romantic thoughts and attending classes. The first... I didn't have a lightsaber, no gun, no knife and not even the force. He wanted to see the golden fish at the bottom of the lake and I got him right next to it. Poor boy choked on the fish, lodged itself in his tiny downpipe. I removed the fish and they all said he had drowned and was a blessing it was that I came by and had seen him fall in otherwise they wouldn't have had his body."

She blinked her eyes at Darren, "stop shivering... that's not what I'm going to do tonyou... we ARE friends. Arden... I might go for the old style of snapping her neck. It's just so damn clean."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:44 am

"I can't help it. For a forest planet it is surprisingly chilly out here, hence the shivering.", Darren replied with a small and simple smile. He knew she had something else on her mind, something motivating her that she could not reveal. "Well, I suppose I could let you kill Arden. Then swoop in and incapacitate you when you're worn out and on the ropes."

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Cervana scoffed first then laughed, shaking her head at him before growing more serious as she ignited her lightsaber. Doing so mad ethe entrance of the cave glow and she was alerted to a stranger approaching from the forest.

When Neri came into view, Cervanas eyes clenched and she gripped the saber tighter, "ill deal with this, you go and check on Arden," and approached the Jedi. Neri held her saber with less of an attack stance surprised that Cervana didn't show any acknowledgement to her sister. It quickly sunk in that shebwpikd need to abdamdpn all hope of having Cervana, this woman was pure evil and should be referred to as such. As the two woman braced, Neri proved she was just as good by defending Cervanas strike.

Footsteps came up from behind Darren, it was Arden, but as she came closer she fell to her knees and held onto her stomach with one arm. Her other moved to the ground so she could support herself and she panted, "it was a trap... we were led into a trap."

*ardens been attacked with a saber through her stomach she didn't see her attacker but the story is that it's likely palpating who isn't dead that did this giving her the same similar story as the canon had it. Darren can finish her properly but he may also see Cervana overtake Neri and stab her whilst she's distracted.*

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:41 am

(Man, that's kinda tough. I mean, he probably already sees Arden as done for at this point so he might focus on getting a cheap shot in on Cervana. If he can get the Jedi in a worn out position that'd be adventageous for him as well.)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:56 am

(I might be able to help you out a bit more.)

Cervana overpowered Neri bringing her to the ground with a force choke hold. She didn't go for the immediate kill, watching as her sister struggled to catch a breath. Cervana however wasn't completely easily a stronger opponent, she cradled her arm against her and it meant she couldn't use her saber, instead favouring the ability to use the force with her fake mechanical hand.

Arden winced seeing Cervana and knew what they'd need to do, "Darren, remember what I asked of you... she'll kill my daughter and Darth Maeror too if my vision is truly our future. This will be the only opportunity you'll have of taking her out once and for all. Don't waste it."

Cervana could be heard as she laughed down at Neri, "is there any one strong enough to challenge me now?"
"Take my saber... show her..." Arden pressured Darren almost sounding like she begged and commanded him.

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:53 am

Anzat

Darth D├ęsir overlooked the large ancient temple being dug out of the ground, a Sith Temple from eons passed. Sith military covered the area while their engineers worked on digging out the temple.

In orbit above the world a Sith Fleet lingered blockading the world.

Coruscant

Darth Maeror communicated with Darth Angalacon via hologram.

Kuat has fallen my lord, the Imperials beaten back and the drive yards captured.

"Well done." Maeror said. "Destroy them, we have no need of them."

The Katari

Ford meditated on the ship awaiting their drop out of hyperspace.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:13 pm

Meanwhile, Case had seen flashes of images, mixed up and out of order. She had formed a belief that her mother was in trouble and that Cervana was the one responsible for stabbing her. She strode along the corridor and made it as far as almost reaching Darth Angalacon before the guards stepped in and took her by the arms.

"Let me go, I need to speak with him,' the guards paid her no attention, "If I could just talk to him for a minute he'd realise that its important. Fine... why don't one of youse go to him and tell him, that I submit myself to whatever he wants with me, if he helps me."
She saw that the guards raised their eyebrows, "Darth Sestra? Crazy psychotic woman? Ring a bell? She's going to kill my mother, and I would really like some help in making sure that doesn't happen," she stopped and yelled through the doorway, "I'll STEAL ONE OF YOUR SHIPS, IF I HAVE TO!"

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:14 am

The door opened, Darth Ancalagon stood looking out of the viewport at the shipyards of Kuat while his fleet bombarded them.

He glanced back and smiled. "Even if you did, you'd never make it out of the system. You see that ship there?" He said pointing. "It's interdiction field is active, no ships in the system can jump to hyperspace and any ships in hyperspace passing through are pulled out of hyperspace." He turned to face her and signaled his men to release her. "Now, what are you speaking about?"

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:32 am

Case gave a glare at the guard, when she was released and strode toward him. When she got close enough she crossed her arms and stared up at darth angalacon crossing her arms, "Well that explains it then... you haven't seen anyone with my determination before. I would've found a way to get out of here and save my mother."

Almost as if she remembered who she was talking to she dropped the aggression in her voice. She turned and went to sit in one of the chairs nearby placing her head in her hands, "I'm sorry... I just don't know what to do. I keep getting these strange dreams and visions. I had one of my mother- Arden Lin... she's one of yours isn't she? I've wen her being stabbed with a lightsaber.

I don't know what to do... I don't even know my own mother but all the same this darth sestra in my vision was with her and I can't just ignore what I've seen. It was like I was right there feeling the pain as it went through her. If I can't save her then you should put me in some deep sleep cause I swear if I see that woman ever again I'll kill her."

Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:08 am

Mellicious wrote:
(I might be able to help you out a bit more.)

Cervana overpowered Neri bringing her to the ground with a force choke hold. She didn't go for the immediate kill, watching as her sister struggled to catch a breath. Cervana however wasn't completely easily a stronger opponent, she cradled her arm against her and it meant she couldn't use her saber, instead favouring the ability to use the force with her fake mechanical hand.

Arden winced seeing Cervana and knew what they'd need to do, "Darren, remember what I asked of you... she'll kill my daughter and Darth Maeror too if my vision is truly our future. This will be the only opportunity you'll have of taking her out once and for all. Don't waste it."

Cervana could be heard as she laughed down at Neri, "is there any one strong enough to challenge me now?"
"Take my saber... show her..." Arden pressured Darren almost sounding like she begged and commanded him.

Darren stared down into Cervana's pleading eyes before growling under his breath and turning towards where Cervana and Neri were, walking their way. "Might as well. You're all going to die either way.", he muttered and reached back using the force to pull Arden's saber into his hand, igniting it before doing the same with his own.

"Darth Sestra", Darren called out to her, twirling the sabers in his hands. When she didn't respond he kept his right hand up still holding the saber and sent a decently sized rock towards the traitor's temple.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Cervana was too wrapped up in watching Neri struggle against her force choke that it meant Darren's approach went unnoticed. She however turned slightly when she heard him call her name but the mere turn of her head wasn't enough to block the rock that hit her between the temple and eye. The impact sent her flailing backwards and she tripped over where Neri laid landing hard on her back. She was only wounded and still lifted herself up with her eye dropping of blood and searched for her saber. When her hands found it she gripped it tightly and went for her favourite move.

Cervana instead was left gasping for air, she expected to see her lightsaber flying through the air like an arrow striking Darren down. She had used it to kill many before but looking down at her chest she saw that there was blood everywhere. She could only make out Ardens blurry form holding the gun used to shoot her and she dropped backwards unable to keep herself upright.

Arden limped past Darren to Cervana, wanting proof that the woman laid dead and as she got closer, she threw the saber out of reach and glared down.

Neri came around but she saw Arden kneeling over Cervana watching as she took her last breaths. Still unable to accept that her sister was lost forever to the dark side, she grabbed her own saber and plunged it into Ardens back. With both women struggling on their last breaths, Neri sat up and looked back to see Darren.

"I don't want to fight you! Hasn't there been enough for today? Did this have to happen?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:15 am

Darth Angalacon looked out of the view port into space. "Darth Sestra and your mother Arden are no more." He said feeling their deaths through the force.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:19 pm

Case laid her head on her lap cupping her hands together behind it. She wouldn't cry or show emotion, she was only confused and slightly angered.

She hopped up and walked over to the window as well, "I feel so small when you compare yourself to the wide open space out there. Anyhow back to why I'm here. The real reason I'm here are these visions I keep getting. How pointless- to get a vision of something that's already happened, and then it's gone? I seem to see images of the past and of the future. It is showing things and people that I do not know nor understand. But I believe you might. There's a way isn't there... the Jedi told me that long ago mind probes were used by Darth Vader to extract information about Jedi that were in hiding from members of their family. I understand too that a Jedi is resistant to a mind probe and that is why he was unsuccessful of gaining information from leia organa. But this isn't a mind probe, what I'm asking is is it possible to read someone's mind and see the same things they are seeing if they have no blockage against it?"

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next