Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Case called out after him, "is this all-" and stared at it for a good minute before going right for it, "all mine. Yes bread roll... You're all mine."

As he didn't tell her how long to take, she was quite keen on taking as long as she wanted, finding a bowl of water to clean her face with and the servants were extra nice to her.

Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:31 pm

Rowena groaned, pressing her armored fingertips to her temples and massaging them with a circular motion. "Ugh... so many negative emotions, opened up and festering. It's like having a womp-rat gnawing on my skull."

Tamil grimaced. "Sorry, Ena. But you had to expect it."

She gave a discomfited growl under her breath. "Actually sitting in the middle of that slaughter in orbit was easier than this. At least then the backlash died out quickly." She jerked her head to where Nix was leaning against a wall. "She's the only one with the control to check herself whenever her emotions spike. Even Master Skywalker is worried out of his damn mind about his sister..."

"Ena," Tamil said disapprovingly, frowning.

She sighed, pulling her senses in and trying to shore up the wall she put between herself and the world. "I apologize, Master. I'm not much better off than anyone else."

She gave a slight wave, then marched over to Luke and bowed. "Grand Master Skywalker. I feel I should tell you, during the boarding attack, some source of darkness in the Force was placed on the Home One. I couldn't pinpoint it, but I'm still only a Padawan. If you or another Master could check..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:55 pm

"I'll find her" Qui-Gon said joining them. "You may be a legendary smuggler but you're getting old and not as sharp as you once were. I can find her and get her out without having an entire starship crew chasing you and half a fleet coming after you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 12:57 pm

"I want to go," Neri added, "I've got my apprentice with them."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Ford looked to Qui-Gon. "Good to see you're alive. Was wondering if you made it out of Coruscant."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:22 pm

"I'm a survivor" Qui-Gon said "I'm surprised you made it"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Ford shrugged. "I'm a survivor myself."

Luke looked to Ena. "I see, Master Tano is there now with Admiral Ackbar. I'll let her know to look around. You did well today."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:50 pm

"Right, well are we figuring out the next move or just going to stand here focusing on the past."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 1:54 pm

"I'm going to try and locate Leia with the Force." Luke said. "The rest of you, whoever is coming with us prepare to depart." He said before heading off to find a good place to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 2:09 pm

"Look after yourself," Neri said to Cindal and left to find Teela knowing they could do with some extra help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Case found Angalacon an hour later where he said he would be, in the observation deck. She had changed into a black short sleeved jumpsuit and wore her hair down, looking more comfortable and at ease.
"I don't get how some people whine about being too crowded in the big cities, when there's thousands of planets out there that they could have all to themselves," she said looking out the glass window, "Thank you for the food."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:51 pm

"You are welcome." Angalacon said looking out into space, his ship was nearly fully repaired. "We'll be leaving Coruscant soon. Are you scared of battle?"

-----

Luke sat meditating calling out through the Force to his sister.

Luke! They have me! I'm still within the Core!

Where? Leia where are you?

Byss, they've taken me to Byss Luke, hurry please I don't know how much longer I'll be here.

------

Ford was preparing to leave with Saltatha, the Katari, Davik's old ship have been brought to Dac on orders from Luke earlier.

Jarik was aboard the Inflictor getting his men ready as well to depart.

Cassus left the negotiations with Chancellor Mon Mothma and Grand Admiral Thrawn. The Empire, Republic, and Mandalorians had all signed a ceasefire. The Mandalorians were staying out of the conflict until they could regroup their forces and the Republic and Empire had just become war time allies.

-----

Han took out his communicator and contacted Cairn.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:54 pm

"I'm not up for fighting if that's what you mean," case replied, "I think I've done something to my wrist. My good wrist."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 3:59 pm

"You'll need to learn to fight when not at your best." Angalacon said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 4:04 pm

"My lightsaber is everything though, without it I'm just average," case replied.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:49 pm

Cairn walks into the hangar of the space port to find Kitty working on transferring the armaments of the Outlaw to a newer, larger freighter. "What did you do?" he asks.

"Won it in a game of Sabacc," Kitty says with a shrug. "It was a way better deal. This puppy's a hundred times better than I'd have been able to make the other one, with or without the money."

Cairn looks up at the ship. "And the old one?"

"I took everything important or useful out of it and put it all in here. Drives, too. All data, Kitty-original modifications, you name it. She's called the Raptor." Suddenly Kitty's comm goes off. Han. "Knew he'd make it." She answers. "Han! Hi! Where's my money?"

Cairn rolls his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 am

"Well seeing as you still owe me 50,000 where's MY money?" Han said giving her a look. He looked to Cairn. "Listen we're getting ready to head out to get Leia Cairn. I've got a bunch of Jedi already but you know me, I'd rather have my blaster at my side. Can I count on you old buddy?"

-----

"We'll develop your skills without a lightsaber." Angalacon said. "Don't you worry about that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:24 am

Case raised an eye, "alright I won't argue. You seem to have more belief in me than my Jedi friends ever did. Speaking of which who are you fighting? I won't kill my friends."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:32 am

"We are currently preparing to head out for the Kuat system. The Empire's chief shipbuilding center and a critical drive yard for their fleets." Angalacon said before looking down at Case. "If they didn't believe in your abilities then they don't sound like much of friends to me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 am

"I guess you could say it is like you lot..." Case replied sharply, "not all of them were bad. The top dogs seem to think they're above it all and you're nothing and will be nothing like them. It's frustrating cause I'll never have a skywalker or solo last name, but that doesn't mean I'm not good like they are.

Either way, no matter how much they frustrated me. I won't kill them."

~~~~~~~~

Cervana headed into a private room and opened a communication channel with darth Maeror.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:50 am

"I'm not asking you to." Angalacon said.

-----

Maeror's image appeared before Cervana via holocron.

"What is it you wished to speak with me about?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:57 am

Cervana removed her hood, revealing her brown hair and looked up at the hologram, "I have heard that you are disappointed with many of us that have let you down recently. I would like the chance to prove to you that there are still some in your ranks that will follow through on a order without failure. Allow me that chance, there has not been a time when I have let you down, and if that happens I would not crawl back here to seek your forgiveness, I'd rather lose a limb."

~~~~~~~

Case again was stunned by Angalacon, at how he turned the tables on how she thought of him to be, "thank you for respecting me. That's not usually how it is."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 1:59 am

Kitty feigns a gasp. "Han! Shame! I thought you better at simple math. Or did 100,000 somehow become less than 50,000 when I wasn't paying attention?"

"Kitty," Cairn interrupts.

"What?"

"Quiet."

Kitty pouts and turns away, getting back to work on the Raptor. "Rude," she says.

Cairn tips back his hat and crosses his arms. "All right, Solo. Me 'n' the girl'll throw our hats in this one. No charge."

"What?!" Kit says, sitting up and bumping her head.

Cairn looks back at her, then rolls his eyes and before returning attention to Han. "You need a blaster," Cairn says before looking over his shoulder at Kit, "Or a loudmouth, you got both."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:07 am

"Loudmouths make good distractions." Han smiled. "I'll get back to you once we're ready to take off."
-----

"Go to Byss and oversee Leia Solo's imprisonment. Keep her there." Maeror said. "If you fail me, you will lose a limb."

------

Angalacon nodded. "You gain respect here through deeds. Once you prove yourself you can rise through our ranks."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:14 am

"Don't get too comfortable on your perch then," case teased, "so exactly who are you? Or that the big mystery?"

~~~~~~

Cervana rose to her feet, "I will depart immediately. She won't escape me my lord. They would no sooner kill me in order to free her and I am not afraid of that occurring my lord."

She smiled and grinned, "May I choose the part that I lose?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 2:15 am

Night time for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next