Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to 2015

Go down 
+2
The Captain
ShineyMan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:20 am

Yeah? Share them man!

For the New World I was gonna have one more pirate battle before the island but I wanted a few more things to happen on the voyage there as well too.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:01 pm

Yeah, work's been keeping me busy, too.

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:27 am

I was thinking of making a tribe that resembles polynesians or hawaiins. They'd be the ones that found Annubis and mistake Vlad for him. THey'd be shorter (no taller than 5ft), they would pretty much shy away from the elves but be on good terms with them. They would have tales of mermaids (that look more like the ones in that fake documentary a few years back than the Little Mermaid), a great bird that brings the storms (the THunderbird), a terrible monster from deep in the ocean (Megalodon), and a few other things that all tie in to thier religion which would be more of a nature worship thing. It's just something else for them to encounter on the island. 

Oh, and perhapses they could encounter a krakken, leviathan or giant squid on their voyage.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:50 am

That sounds great. This island being Polynesian fits well with the idea that the island that I have a female character based on is almost like Fiji and Vanuatu.

And I was going to suggest a sea monster on their trip
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:06 pm

I'm down for a sea monster, it can destroy a ship too and the Surprise has to unleash a full broadside to ignite the other ship's powder magazine so it explodes, killing the other crew but saving the fleet from the monster.

Sounds good to me with the tribe too. Would make sense some humans migrated to Eidolon and settled there, especially with the Elves weakening and not seeing them a major threat.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Been busy.  Haven't have the muse to work on some of the more recent stuff.  Probably gonna hit hard reset on the stuff that isn't DCU.  I'm probably gonna come up with something to do as sort of a spin off to one of the space-oriented things.  Group of space faring misfits/rogues that just go on goofy cosmic adventures. Less "OMG we need to save Planet XYZ" and more "Silly cosmic fun with occasionally stumbling into saving worlds" or whatever.  Been in the mood to write some cheesier, sillier stuff lately.  Possibly as just a group the Starchasers encounter at some point or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 10:28 am

That thing called life that annoys us and keeps us from having a fantasy life lol. It's nice that you all try and make it on here as often as you can
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 4:49 am

Happy Birthday, Venom!
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:03 am

Feliz Cumpleaños, Venom! ((Oh. And check Batman 2100 when ya get a moment))
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 9:32 am

Hey guys, I've luckily got a four day weekend but it's only going to go straight through if there's nothing for me to post.

Can you look at an opening or mention of my characters in both Coks?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Heading off to bed
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 12:43 pm

Have Sahlene join the others in the courtyard at Dimfire in CoK

In CoK: Empires let's have your monster attack happen
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 1:12 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Have Sahlene join the others in the courtyard at Dimfire in CoK

In CoK: Empires let's have your monster attack happen

Ooo I get the monster cheers haha lol! lol!

The last thing I want is to have the entire weekend used for studying but I'll do both at the same time :-)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 10:56 am

Waiting on you in Batman, Venom, I think, if you're still interested.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Talk Lounge- Mar-Apr-May 15   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 4:18 pm

Sorry I didn't see it was your birthday Venom. Haven't been able to find the time last week to make it on the site, but I'm settling into uni much better now. Have released all the argh's and oh nos. It's quite overwhelming at first and you want to find a pillow to put your head under.

Welcome to a new season which means new background, I'll be using someone elses until I create my own.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:58 am

I'm here when you're both here for once Very Happy Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 671384
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:56 am

Yay!!! Sadly I'll only be on for another half hour :/
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:59 am

It's alright, I have joined a uni sports group- Quidditch lol and they're training this arvo. To get there I'll have to leave at 2, which is exactly two hours away.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:24 pm

I get to use the off to uni excuse to leave instead of the off to bed one lol
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 8:47 am

Heading off to bed, getting up early tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:50 pm

Need your helpful advice boys

So far I want to meet:

Emma Caulfield } Buffy
Amber Bensen
J August Richards } Angel
Billy Boyd- LOTR

Total= $170 all photos, no autographs.

But then I look at the rest of the guests:
Daniel Portman and Finn Jones- $90
Robert Englund $60
Kevin Sorbo- $50
Michael Shanks $50.

Now I can't afford Michael Shanks but I wasn't too big a fan of Stargate so while disappointing I don't have 410 for all these people. Kevin may need to go as well as Robert, both are too much. So my question is, are Finn and Daniel ooo ahs in the Game of Thrones circle? I think I should hold on to my money in case someone mega comes to another convention.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:35 pm

Daniel plays Podrick Payne and Finn plays Loras Tyrel.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:07 pm

[quote="prydeman"]Daniel plays Podrick Payne and Finn plays Loras Tyrel.[/quote

Yep, but would you consider them big shots? They're not the primas of the show, so I'm not sure if I would be best holding on to my money in case they announce some of the big names later in the year. Rumours are that someone will be coming later this year, I'm hoping Peter and Natalie will come as they cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:23 pm

podrick's claim to fame on the show comes from an episode where tyrion gave him coin for some whores and he came back after spending some time with them with the coin. To this day everyone wonders what Pod did to them that made them give it to him for free. 

Loras is known for sleeping with Renly and being Maergry's brother.

They're not, in my opinon, really big names from GoT and would spend the money instead on someone like Kevin Sorbo or save it for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:29 pm

prydeman wrote:
podrick's claim to fame on the show comes from an episode where tyrion gave him coin for some whores and he came back after spending some time with them with the coin. To this day everyone wonders what Pod did to them that made them give it to him for free. 

Loras is known for sleeping with Renly and being Maergry's brother.

They're not, in my opinon, really big names from GoT and would spend the money instead on someone like Kevin Sorbo or save it for someone else.

Good advice Very Happy I'll save my money, after all if I spend it I will never get myself to America one day, to Disneyland and New York
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 2015
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: 2015-
Jump to: